Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

 

ALICE won the nugu TOP50 rates.

Now imagine if as many people bought their album as people voted, they'd be a B-Tier group.

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Isn’t that their whole dynamic, being Tom & Jerry :foxaylove:

hyuck0tt-gyuvin.gif

Yes, they've always been like that

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

 

I love this photo of Yujin and Eumppappa so much Yujin my child 

 

F255Epxa0AAPS5L?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

6 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Yes, they've always been like that

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

 

I love this photo of Yujin and Eumppappa so much Yujin my child 

 

F255Epxa0AAPS5L?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Darkling @kendoll2001 post your rate lists, shitpeas 

 

spacer.png

  1. SEVENTEEN - SUPER
  2. RIIZE - GET A GUITAR
  3. SOMI - FLASH FORWARD
  4. THE NEW SIX - KICK IT 4 NOW
  5. ZEROBASEONE - IN BLOOM
  6. RIIZE - TALK SAXY
  7. RIIZE - MEMORIES
  8. XG - LEFT & RIGHT
  9. ATEEZ - BOUNCY
  10. GIDLE - QUEENCARD
  11. XG - SHOOTING STAR
  12. NEWJEANS - OMG
  13. LE SSERAFIM - EVE PSYCHE
  14. IVE - BADDIE
  15. IVE - KITSCH
  16. NCT DOJAEJUNG - PERFUME
  17. AESPA - DRAMA
  18. FROMIS 9 - ATTITUDE
  19. NMIXX - LOVE ME LIKE THIS
  20. KAI - ROVER

zb1-boys-planet.gif

29 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Darkling @kendoll2001 post your rate lists, shitpeas 

 

spacer.png

I did not vote do I still have time, I'm afraid no one would agree with my list with the exception of a few bg bangers no one can deny as sotys such as Bite me, In Bloom (although i would rather vote for Take My Hand but that would be a waste) and Kick it 4 now 

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Darkling

4 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I did not vote do I still have time, I'm afraid no one would agree with my list with the exception of a few bg bangers no one can deny as sotys such as Bite me, In Bloom and Kick it for now 

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

Yes. If you have Bite Me in your list, yes you still can vote.

 

I forgot to include Kick It 4 Now …..

4 hours ago, DelRey said:

Did everyone vote for Spicy in high places instead of Drama? 

 

Like Why? I guess me having Drama in 3rd place was a waste.

Don't worry, Drama is in my top 4

Spicy somewhere in the 10s

If some of y'all haven't voted yet, please consider adding this magnum opus thank you very much

 

 

My prediction for Riize in KTRL Rate

 

- Only 2 Riize songs will be in the Top 20. The noisy one will not make it

- Memories will be the highest rank BG song 

 

 

So i'm trying to vote strategically is it better if apart from In Bloom I vote Back to ZEROBASE instead of this soty

 

 

GCkjcJ5bQAAoru1?format=jpg&name=large

 

I'll probably vote for it anyway

2 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

 

 

THEYRE COMING

 

88aa8f171fee9bf59a1f297951d4ffee_w200.gi

If only Dreamnote had released t his song 9 days earlier.

 

 

Someone might've actually searched them for once.  Even accidentally.

 

:cm:

Anyway have you already listened to this nugu bg excellency anticipating their debut in February

 

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

before 2023 ends, let’s remember the biggest joke of the year :bibliahh:

 

11 hours ago, illia said:

What kpop girl group would pull off this concept and song?

 

 

Hyolyn ofc (and with better vocals on top of that :suburban:)

 

 

 

Not 10 pages of bg talks :dies:! I thought Dispatch announced the new year couple or something :deadbanana4:

Not spoiling my votes but they go to:

 

aespa

RV

NewJeans

IVE

Riize

NCT

Billie

Somi

Nmixx

LSRF

Purple Kiss

Jungkook

Odd Eye Circle

TripleS

StayC

Akmu

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.