Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

They were not playing ****, but they look so cute :chick3:

 

 

mess at even the instruments lip syncing 

AN YUJIN saying “no matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive” on South Korean television on New Years 

:jonny5:

zb1-zerobaseone.gif

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

AN YUJIN saying “no matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive” on South Korean television on New Years 

:jonny5:

zb1-zerobaseone.gif

Waitttttt the growl at "I was BORN to survive" :jonny5:

 

EvAS4UqVEAcjcAY.jpg

5 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

AN YUJIN saying “no matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive” on South Korean television on New Years 

:jonny5:

zb1-zerobaseone.gif

THATS MY IVE BIAS EVERYONE

 

QUEEN!

 

e5ft8Oy.gif

@Panda17 hey love, have you voted in the atrl's top kpop songs? There are some nasty people trying to sabotage our girlies newjeans, we need all the votes!!!

 

e5ft8Oy.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the stage is eating tho

right.

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

@Panda17 hey love, have you voted in the atrl's top kpop songs? There are some nasty people trying to sabotage our girlies newjeans, we need all the votes!!!

 

e5ft8Oy.gifI 

I already did. Don't worry. 

 

newjeans-newjeans-walking.gif

 

Good luck to the people tuning in because these chinese survival shows are padded over 2 hours excluding the product endorsement segments :deadbanana4:

Did any of them sing live at that Japanese Kohaku event? I thought Japanese shows were stricter on lipsyncing?

Red Productions you BETTER get your sh*t together.... i'm not dealing with another messed up promotions

but anyways, you all better be excited :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

AN YUJIN saying “no matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive” on South Korean television on New Years 

:jonny5:

zb1-zerobaseone.gif

oh this absolute LEGENDDD :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Sheegs said:

 

Good luck to the people tuning in because these chinese survival shows are padded over 2 hours excluding the product endorsement segments :deadbanana4:

CSR... :rip: if they make it they won't return to Korea :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Did any of them sing live at that Japanese Kohaku event? I thought Japanese shows were stricter on lipsyncing?

No, at least for the K-pop groups, I didn't watch the other artists. That's why I thought the stages were all boring. 

 

The mics might be on, but the backtrack was so loud that is was pointless and basically lipsyncing. 

 

streaming this bop all day :gaycat4:

Happy New Years Eve and Happy New Years to all that are in 2024

 

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.