Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

StayC Teddy Bear was not as bad as I thought but it didn't reach the Run2U level.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

 

 

Is this the next single after The Sound?

The "quiet please" part of Teddy Bear reminds me of some song but I can't remember which one exactly and it's driving me insane :skull:

13 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Is this the next single after The Sound?

It's just a pre-release single, and it's out now

 

 

12 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

I wonder if we're getting a teaser for whatever is coming march 22nd on february 22nd... it seems odd to skip it during the first set of concept pics :bird:
Set Me Free is coming :swan:

 

Teddy Bear WILL smash in Korea and this whole thread will switch can’t wait!

GIRLS is a bop, yeah it's noisy but it's enjoyable that breakdown instrumental bridge thooo

 

 

1F4CE954-7D80-4866-BCDE-61CF6B11E728.thu

 

7 hours ago, Mel. said:

And it’s gonna always be that way

imma always check a ho

 

Congrats for doing that I guess 

3 hours ago, CrisPop said:

What in the NewJeans? :skull:

Back to check on Teddy Bear

Stay to support this fact Min Heejin, Hanni Pham,  Kim Minji, Danielle Marsh, Kang Haerin and Lee Hyein you will always be powerful

 

spacer.png

 

We pray for WONyoung and 3rd face Sakura to comeback and finish the job

There's nothing wrong with STAYC lmao they are just flopping and y'all switched, if this is dated is very 2018ish but that's not really a problem since BP pulled a ton of 2ne1 demos and they did great 

27 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This long ass teasing :rip:

It’s like they never learn 

NMIXXXXXXX Jinni impact Korean Bohemian Rhapsody songstress did that

 

 

spacer.png

 

They randomly appeared in my queue and I almost forgot about this group :rip: I remember them being 7 but that other member been gone for a minute and they didn't miss a beat. the rapper actually ate here even though no one really stands out vocally; she's coming for Soyeon's gig I fear :lakitu:

 

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

There's nothing wrong with STAYC lmao they are just flopping and y'all switched, if this is dated is very 2018ish but that's not really a problem since BP pulled a ton of 2ne1 demos and they did great 

we all stanned so bad which bombed so wrong

 

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Only 5 4th Gen groups (Aespa, Gidle, IVE, NJ, and SKZ iirc) ever get Daesang so far :redface:

And aespa being the first to do it despite 4th gen starting almost 4 years earlier :jonny:

It’s not letting me edit but I meant to say 5 (FIVE) years earlier 

Teddy Bear is the only single by StayC I think I genuinely dislike. How disappointing. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.