Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Did anybody tried the Teddy Bear?

 

 

I thought the Teddy Bear was lovely.

We didn't get a single b-side I-

 

Thankfully Teddy Bear is a kidz bop done right! Please stop comparing it to Stinkers. 

STAYC should've made POPPY the Korean title track and Teddy Bear the Japanese one

anyway Teddy Bear is not as bad as I thought it would be but it's definitely one of their worst ones, not going to listen again

Oh wow teddy bear sounded worse than I ever imagined! And I already had low expectation! I blame itchy for start this childish track trend!

2 hours ago, Blank Space said:

 

I guess you've been living in selenasworld cause txt can pull off any concept. :skull:

Yeah I don't think so and they have had like a ton of them 

I actually LOVE Teddy Bear :deadbanana4: 

 

I thought this will be annoying like Sneakers but I was wrong

their titles feel like they were released in the wrong order

 

Teddy Bear, ASAP and Stereotype should have been the first 3

 

and then they evolve to So Bad and RUN2U

9 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

Yeah I don't think so and they have had like a ton of them 

 

Well, you're wrong. Cause it's literally what they're known for. Their versatility and ability to pull off any concept. 

 

Bidol83.gif

Edited by Blank Space

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

If she just had a couple more singing lessons. She'd be the perfect idol :jonny5:

I wish she had born with more range and she will be unstoppable and a truly complete idol of this gen :chick3:

higher than beautiful monster which is a very good sign

i was expecting a bomb tbh :clownny:

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

How are we insecure for checking lies?

maybe if y’all stop speaking on BP for attention from Blinks, then maybe we won’t be where we are now

Why are you giving attention to them then? This thread is full of trolls posts and jokes just read and laugh :bird:

38 minutes ago, Odd said:

STAYC...its not 2010 anymore.

 

spacer.png

I still hate this gif  :jonnycat:

 

 

this is the first time i’ve flat out disliked a stayc title track. :wave:

Stereotype>So Bad>>>ASAP=Teddy Bear>>>Poppy>Beautiful Monster

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

the song gets better after the first post chorus and it sounds like a b side rather than a title track tbh

i’ll let KTRL drag them this time :emofish:

I don’t like it, It’s for the kids. Any b side of Young luv.com is better than this 

 

 

34 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

higher than beautiful monster which is a very good sign

i was expecting a bomb tbh :clownny:

At least they debuted :gaycat5:. With how dead the charts are I hope they can snatch a top 10 hit with some promotions. 

 

20 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Poppy also entered melon top 100:clap3:love that for them

Finally. Hope Poppy became the hit instead of Teddy bear. 

Ear cleanse time! Clearly the best mini of 2022, whew :jonnycat:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought it would have been too cute for my taste but the chorus is addictif! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.