Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I wonder how jype will market dahyun. she seem to be well like by the products that employ her. 

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, dangerlady said:

I wonder how jype will market dahyun. she seem to be well like by the products that employ her. 

 

 

She has one of the most commercial faces I've ever seen. I literally started using apieu sunscreen because her promo looked so good :deadbanana2:

 

a74fba17-e7fb-4ba5-99dc-3fd3036454f5.__C

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

Minji Chanel Ambassador :jonny: 

 

I was shocked when aespa was announced as givenchy ambassadors as a group months into ther debut but newjeans members individually bagging Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, LV & Armani global ambassadorship is 1000x crazier ngl :deadbanana2:

 

to think these girls were literally unknown 6months ago :deadbanana:

they're still unknown 

Mcpe6BW.gif

atp I'm gonna be mad if we end up getting Tasty or Thirsty or whatever the aespa comeback was gonna be

 

like if they're postponing it better be for good reason (that they got a last minute demo from AG Cook)

1 minute ago, Lost In Paradise said:

atp I'm gonna be mad if we end up getting Tasty or Thirsty or whatever the aespa comeback was gonna be

 

like if they're postponing it better be for good reason (that they got a last minute demo from AG Cook)

i think one of the members said on bubble that the album is finished but they cant decide on the title track :deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, dangerlady said:

Nayeon is thriving :clap3:truly in her IT girl era 

spacer.png

products she is currently promoting:

1. Olive des olive

2. Tommy Jeans

3. Google Play Kartrider drift

4. Givenchy Beauty

5. Chaumet 

6. Jo Malone

7. LV

Who would have thought. She’s outlasting the 3rd gen girlies expect Jennie :WAP:

26 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way she just possesses so much TABS

The way I'm still gasped the way Liz and Yujin serve so much TABS on Blue Blood :jonny5:

 

6 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Angelina lips always serves the sass and personality :clap3:that's why I stan

 

 

 

We love 4th gen IT boy

 

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

5 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Omg Jennie is definitely somewhere throwing darts at a board with Minji’s face on it

 

They overtook their Spotify and brand partnerships all within a month :bibliahh: 

this fanfiction :rip:

good for Minji but why would Jennie care?

I'm still shocked at TXT finally serving I mean finally pulling a concept that suit them they even selling (Twink) sex that I thought they couldn't do it

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Who would have thought. She’s outlasting the 3rd gen girlies expect Jennie :WAP:

Prove the naysayers in atrl wrong. Twice can thrive individually if marketed correctly. 

9 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

I'm still shocked at TXT finally serving I mean finally pulling a concept that suit them they even selling (Twink) sex that I thought they couldn't do it

 

I guess you've been living in selenasworld cause txt can pull off any concept. :skull:

8 hours ago, Adama said:

Not Kiel TUTIN doing Left and Right and Shooting star choreographies :bibliahh:! Can’t believe it 

No way atp this is companies’ fault

 

 

 

 

they’re taking it 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Who would have thought. She’s outlasting the 3rd gen girlies expect Jennie :WAP:

She’s not outlasting anyone in BP

not just Jennie…

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

The way I'm still gasped the way Liz and Yujin serve so much TABS on Blue Blood :jonny5:

 

i was just watching that:jonny5:  honestly liz does seem more confident compared to performances during LD and AL eras, happy to see her like this :heart2: 

18 minutes ago, Mel. said:

She’s not outlasting anyone in BP

not just Jennie…

In Korea she’s literally bigger than any BP’s member so:cm:

8 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

In Korea she’s literally bigger than any BP’s member so:cm:

girl, please :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Zack said:

aespa queens :clap3:

 

congrats! NewJeans are coming! 

 

 

the fanfiction about BP again :rip: imagine thinking they are bothered by any new girlies when they are still the most wanted and most profitable kpop stars not only in Korea but globally too 

 

Jennie has the world in the palm of her hand, she doesn’t need Chanel at this point, Chanel needs her - if she would drop them the offers would pour right away lol and she has Jacquemus as a side gig too :flower:

 

Nayeon being bigger than any BP member in Korea, I have to laugh :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.