Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I feel like Somi has more star power now than most of the BP members (not all).

the way you just be saying things girl

 :suburban:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

11 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:


 

illusion was the last exciting aespa drop... it gave us so much hope for the mini and their future

 

 

every aespa comeback feels like a bulk buying cash grab atp

I don't think you've ever posted a good take....and I admire that

31 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

The music I heard wasn't bad too

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

are we becoming plavenistas?

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

2 minutes ago, motherpills said:

I don't think you've ever posted a good take....and I admire that

okkk well those are my true feelings so

12 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

 

 

it’s what they get for the lack of GGs :coffee2:

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

I'm not even trying to be rude but how does someone genuinely stan this? :deadbanana2: Like it's not even about it being a drawing but the shoddy animation more than anything I think

 

 

I'm kinda ready to stan

 

plave-eunho-eunho.gif

 

no aespa title track has outstreamed the buzz single Illusion since its release :rip: and its not looking like this is going to change

I think one more reason why MAMA fell off is because they split it in 2 days. It's just so annoying like imagine Grammys or VMAs splitting in 2 days :rip:

Instead, they should've cut the filler and only make the most relevant groups perform in ONE day. Sorry but JustB, xikers, EL7Z UP (what a failure omg), JO1, &TEAM and INI should have been OUT no offence

4 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

GAJRStwXAAAUB-V?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

GAJRStwW4AAwOqh?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

 

 

Wonhole remains unbothered. 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

No shade to Miyeon but your post makes it seem like Miyeon is a Wendy-Taeyeon level of vocalist 

She MIGHT be sliiiiightly better than Rose i guess? but that wouldn't make much of difference, especially for Blackpink's songs and their style

 

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901

Lol it’s just you guys searching for the Wendy-taeyeon parallels in my post, i simply wondered how it would sound if Miyeon was in the group since she’s a more technical singer than any of the BP members…and people got offended as if I was discrediting BP’s talents in general, I even said I prefer Rose’s avocado tone over Miyeon’s. Y’all need to stop putting words in my mouth and chillax girlies

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901
 

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

13 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

GAJRStwXAAAUB-V?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

GAJRStwW4AAwOqh?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

 

 

Is this Song Kang?

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Is this Song Kang?

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901

well yes!

 

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901

 

BABY THE WAY YOU LEFT ME RUINED EVERYTHING
YEAH BABY THE WAY YOU LEFT ME RUINED EVERYTHING
AND EVERYTHING
AND EVERYTHING

 

Iz8SA2k.gif

53 minutes ago, moxcy said:

are we becoming plavenistas?

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

You know what? Maybe, they're kinda feeling like 5th gen leaders right now

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

46 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

no aespa title track has outstreamed the buzz single Illusion since its release :rip: and its not looking like this is going to change

Drama is coming for Illusion, don't worry. It doesn't deserve it though 

Illusion >>>>Spicy>>>>Drama.

 

However... Slayti & Sweet >>>>>> Illusion 

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

You know what? Maybe, they're kinda feeling like 5th gen leaders right now

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Let me listen to some Plave tracks because this 2D Hottie is kinda turning me on

49 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I'm kinda ready to stan

 

plave-eunho-eunho.gif

 

White hair looks likes hes from a reverse harem. This one outsold

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

 

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:


 

illusion was the last exciting aespa drop... it gave us so much hope for the mini and their future

 

 

every aespa comeback feels like a bulk buying cash grab atp

Drama's in their top 3 title tracks and they also gave Spicy, Hold on Tight, Welcome to My World, Zoom Zoom, and more this year

 

But ok sure Asscatchem

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Let me listen to some Plave tracks because this 2D Hottie is kinda turning me on

 

Just now, Sailor Moon said:

best 4th gen dancer?

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

 

Oh wow an it boy already

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

best 4th gen dancer?

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Largest 4th gen Dicke?

 

1 hour ago, hindsight said:

 

Somi's gay diva era is kind of the best thing she's ever done solo, I didn't know she had it in her lol

 

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901

people like to call everything mother theses days but Fast Forward was kinda ACTUALLY mother

 

PkP9.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.