Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was thinking to make a rate for 4th gen. boygroup debut songs since we barely hear of them on this thread. Would anyone be interested to participate provided I make a playlist with all the debut songs that would fit the criteria?:gaycat5:

 

happy.gif

I'm down to give it a shot
happy.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

19 hours ago, Eternium said:

IVE, New Jeans, ITZY and LSF are the only groups without vocalists, though. Aespa, NMIXX and some of these girls absolutely annihilate third Gen.

That's my point though, I'm not talking about the whole generation but just a few groups. Now when someone says "that kpop group who can't sing" they'll think of one of these four you mentioned since they have 1/5 of average/weak vocalists, compared to the 1/3 of TWICE :cm:

This is so awkward :rip: isn't this normally done with people walking and headphones??

 

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I also remember her and Hyunjin getting SKULL DRAGGED for their MAMA special stage performance in 2021 :deadbanana2:

man-ket-hop-cua-idol-gen-4-tai-mama-202120211213151559-6478.gif

20211213152130-9389.gif20211213152312-7a67.gif

 

https://kbizoom.com/hyunjin-stray-kids-was-criticized-by-knetizens-for-his-solo-dance-performance-at-mama-2021/

Hyunjin being considered as main dancer is a joke to me. Like what he’s doing? :deadbanana4:

 

 

18 minutes ago, Flomik said:

omg not this video :deadbanana4:

I remember when she was DRAGGED for this :deadbanana4:

I know they blame the director, but her moves were not good and she doesn’t have the skills to make it work even if the choreo is bad. She’s a limited dancer bc her moves always looks rigid due to Aespa style. 

42 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was thinking to make a rate for 4th gen. boygroup debut songs since we barely hear of them on this thread. Would anyone be interested to participate provided I make a playlist with all the debut songs that would fit the criteria?:gaycat5:

 

happy.gif

Please use Hellevator and not District 9 as their debut song for Stray Kids :giraffe:

while i do agree that karina is not that great of a dancer (for main dancer standarts) i think she is a better performer than most people give her credit for

she really improved since debut :clap3: 

i used to drag SM for the payola but it’s deserved tbh

Poor Tae, a lot of nct members looks very tired. Maybe his back injury is getting worse.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was thinking to make a rate for 4th gen. boygroup debut songs since we barely hear of them on this thread. Would anyone be interested to participate provided I make a playlist with all the debut songs that would fit the criteria?:gaycat5:

 

happy.gif

 

they snapped with this im sry :clap3:

It is interesting aespa and nmixx are "the talented groups" of the 4th gen, and still their live performances are usually boring. :deadbanana4:

But they're still rookies, they have the potential I guess... 

 

By the way this is my favorite 4th gen debut song by a boygroup

 

 

30 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

It is interesting aespa and nmixx are "the talented groups" of the 4th gen, and still their live performances are usually boring. :deadbanana4:

But they're still rookies, they have the potential I guess... 

 

By the way this is my favorite 4th gen debut song by a boygroup

 

 

I don't know why I though I had heard this song before (maybe because Enhypen has a lot of songs formed by 2 words: Given-Taken, Tamed-Dashed, Blessed-Cursed, Drunk-Dazed:rip:). It's really a good debut, I listened for it a few minutes ago while I was compiling a 4th gen BG debut Spotify playlist for a hopefully upcoming rate. The producers really worked magic with so little (the vocals). Enhypen really is the male IVE:jonnycat:

 

In the meantime, I would like to remind everyone of this nugu-ed EXO/late2ndgen/third gen rehash excellence by TAN:

 

 

happy.gif

3 hours ago, Zack said:

Not HYBE plotting to install Min Hee-Jin as a director of SM again :skull:

 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004809559?sid=101

 

I guess Red Velvet would be in good hands again though.

 

 

The way Min Hee-Jin can't escape SM :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

You’re talking as if IVE were over :penguin:
 

The NJ strategy will no never see the light because that’s too much money and SS isn’t redit for that.  
 

WY has been on the spotlight since shes 13, she earned rightfully her center position despite being hated. Then let’s not act she isn’t carrying in her back IVE, without her the group would’ve never seen the light. She’s only 18 and she had to jump between her groups activities and her solo career. She isn’t the most talented idol but she’s a professional and all the people who worked with her told the same. Wonyoung is a STAR. 

Let's not act like it's only Wonyoung pulling weight when Yujin is right there. Starship only sent Wonyoung to produce because they had Yujin who was already a successful commercial model. Stop playing.

I'm sorry but I can't watch the Babymonster videos without literally throwing up.

 

It really feels like that pimp criminal YHS is trying to shove himself in everyone's face. Like these videos are more about announcing HIS COMEBACK and the fact that HE = YG ALWAYS. 

 

The video is supposed to be about the girls, but he's putting himself front and center. And I literally feel physically ill whenever his face pops up on the camera.

 

I understand people who aren't mentally well tend to become company stans because it fills an emotional void in them and they can feel like they're apart of something. But the people who can look at these videos, see YHS's disgusting criminal ass face, and not want to hurl are truly surprising to me.

 

He's all too willing to destroy these girls's future by placing too much importance on himself.

 

But as we just saw with SM being swallowed up with Hybe and now Min Hee Jin and Bang-PD potentially throwing out Lee Soo Man to run that company (if the company "SM" will even exist in the future at all), YHS better watch his back. He thinks he's invincible. He's not.

 

Sick, sick man.

 

Yes TXT yes success :penguin:

 

Edited by Billionaire

Payayayayayaooooooola

 

Blackpink: Organic

Edited by WeFoundWill

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Payayayayayaooooooola

 

Blackpink: Organic

source?:gaycat5:

 



blinks:

FoxQ4EMWcAA0Zyl?format=jpg&name=medium

10 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I'm sorry but I can't watch the Babymonster videos without literally throwing up.

 

It really feels like that pimp criminal YHS is trying to shove himself in everyone's face. Like these videos are more about announcing HIS COMEBACK and the fact that HE = YG ALWAYS. 

 

The video is supposed to be about the girls, but he's putting himself front and center. And I literally feel physically ill whenever his face pops up on the camera.

 

I understand people who aren't mentally well tend to become company stans because it fills an emotional void in them and they can feel like they're apart of something. But the people who can look at these videos, see YHS's disgusting criminal ass face, and not want to hurl are truly surprising to me.

 

He's all too willing to destroy these girls's future by placing too much importance on himself.

 

But as we just saw with SM being swallowed up with Hybe and now Min Hee Jin and Bang-PD potentially throwing out Lee Soo Man to run that company (if the company "SM" will even exist in the future at all), YHS better watch his back. He thinks he's invincible. He's not.

 

Sick, sick man.

Say it louder. Some members literally serving gr**mer

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

source?:gaycat5:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


blinks:

FoxQ4EMWcAA0Zyl?format=jpg&name=medium
 

 

 

googling spotify playlist reach is hard

 

https://songstats.com/

7 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Payayayayayaooooooola

 

Blackpink: Organic

 

#101 Hype Boy - 1,375,005

#N/A Pink Venom

 

:celestial5:

9 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Payayayayayaooooooola

 

Blackpink: Organic

Pink venom straight up debuted with 90m and peaked with almost 170m, leave the toddlers alone x100000 :)

anyways, kinda would be a total reset if this was the MISAMO debut :jonny4:

 

 

 

 

 

sure there might be HYBE payola

 

but the Blinkola is just as relevant here (streaming farms, daily goals, zombie stan streaming)

 

the difference is that HYBE’s songs are actually connecting with the GP (and non-kpop celebrities)

 

the Blinkola never really works longer than the stans are willing to stream 24/7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.