Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3D is so much better than Seven :gaycat2:

 

let's just ignore the musty ass collab

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I like 3D better than 7, it's giving 2001 MTV 

 

15 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

[DEBUT] JUNGKOOK “3D (feat. Jack Harlow)” 02PM KST Update:

#13 MelOn
#16 Bugs
#40 Genie

that's actually better than i expected with it being chuseok

if knetz like it, it will rise & jk will have 2 hits in top10

 

1 hour ago, elevate said:

Falling down over GG's beauty, making savings accounts in their name, having your mum think you're on drugs because you bought the crap skincare they promoted...

 

This is the hag mentality I aspire to grow into when I'm old

 

Ariana Grande - Page 4 - Base - ATRL

:bibliahh:The funniest part is it’s all true. Life of a Girls Generation Veteran🤭

That Jungkook song sounds like a debut Justin Timberlake song. Or Nsync circa 2001. Specifically Like I love you ft. Clipse or Boyfriend. 

I was bored the first two minutes but Jack added some flavor and last chorus is so good. 3D > Seven :WAP:

oh looks like jungkook's album is going for 00s pop boy route :WAP:

Golden Hour cinematic cut was amazing. IU is one of if not the greatest entertainers alive. I might make time to go see it again Saturday :redface:

I love my unbothered queen Lisa :clap3:

a true boundaries breaker!

 

I love burlesque and cabaret, would love to see the show, release it on yt pleaseeeeee 

 

uncultured people dragging her can rot :flower: 

and omg 3D is soooo gooood 

I will have it on repeat! 

 

so much better than the generic attempt Seven was, I mean, it was a bop but it reminded me so much about that Jason Derulo song :deadbanana4: which is not really a good look 

 

and this? has a vibe of the iconic 90s/00s songs :clap3: a huge win for JK 

sorry for the spam, but since I’m not that active I will just leave my thoughts on some things and go back to lurking lol 

 

10 hours ago, BTS said:

People don’t realise how young jungkook is and he has a 2 year military extension.

 

That’s  5 years left until he needs to enlist.

 

He can promote in 2023/2024 as a solo.

Tour solo.

Join the BTS reunion for 2025

Tour as a group until 2026 

 

And still have another year left until service :deadbanana2:

good for him! I’m not a fan, but he’s doing his thing and has a lot of room to grow which is so impressive considering his past achivements with BTS

if only he would learn English years ago, he would be so much bigger 

 

5 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Miss Ningning getting most of the praise and attention from Brits 

 

 

Miss Lisa from the french 

 

 

European Queens :clap3:

Lisa and NingNing my two cvnt queens, Korea doesn’t deserve them!! 

I’m so happy that Lisa is ready to leave it behind when it comes to her solo career, they didn’t give her justice during her solo debut but suddenly are bothered by her Crazy Horse performance lol 

 

imagine leaving your homeland and staying in a foreign country for the most of your lifetime, learning the language to the point of being almost at the native level, leaving everything behind for that kpop world and helping to expand its popularity worldwide then either being ignored or bashed by those ungrateful and racist people 

 

 

Make your bets what will be released earlier, Lisa's Crazy Horse or Beyonce's Renaissance visuals

Edited by Flomik

The way JK has Begin, Euphoria, My Time, Still With You, Left & Right, Seven and now 3D in his discography :jonny6: He's just turned 26, I need SK and BH to get it together please. He can't enlist, not now :monkey:

10 minutes ago, smates said:

The way JK has Begin, Euphoria, My Time, Still With You, Left & Right, Seven and now 3D in his discography :jonny6: He's just turned 26, I need SK and BH to get it together please. He can't enlist, not now :monkey:

Begin>>>

3D is so good on headphones :jonny: We just need to pretend Jack Harlow doesn't exist

1 hour ago, smates said:

The way JK has Begin, Euphoria, My Time, Still With You, Left & Right, Seven and now 3D in his discography :jonny6: He's just turned 26, I need SK and BH to get it together please. He can't enlist, not now :monkey:

My time one of of the best k-pop songs :WAP:

I’m not familiar with SKZ vocals. I only know Felix’s deep voice. For the Stays here, is this AI cover close to their real voices?

This might be only SKZ-Enhypen crossover we will have. :cm:

2 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I’m not familiar with SKZ vocals. I only know Felix’s deep voice. For the Stays here, is this AI cover close to their real voices?

This might be only SKZ-Enhypen crossover we will have. :cm:

I.N and Lee Know were IDENTICAL. To be honest, as a whole sounds like an actual cover :deadbanana2: maybe not Changbin as much as the others. 

 

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I.N and Lee Know were IDENTICAL. To be honest, as a whole sounds like an actual cover :deadbanana2: maybe not Changbin as much as the others. 

 

I was actually surprised with the vid creator’s choice to let Changbin sing Heeseung’s lines because I know he is a rapper. :laugh:

 

But imagine them doing the Bite Me choreo (with the girl partners of course) :WAP:

7 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I was actually surprised with the vid creator’s choice to let Changbin sing Heeseung’s lines because I know he is a rapper. :laugh:

 

But imagine them doing the Bite Me choreo (with the girl partners of course) :WAP:

I'd love it, the choreography is very iconic :WAP:

 

Is ENHYPEN still doing it with the girl partners like they did on music shows' promotions or k-fans won? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.