Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 

Wonbin was the first trainee that Anton met when he joined SM, ooooh I'd turn around and go home 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Antifragile as a mission song was such a setup and they barely got any post-production while Fearless was edited downnn. They should've done Blue Flame or Impurities or even Unforgiven if they wanted a title track. 

I wasn't crazy about Sophia but the vlog and her performance (minus the pitchiness) makes me think that she's definitely gonna debut, like her performance showed star quality. She and Lara also have this duo thing so they might debut together. Line up would probably look like this: Sophia, Lara, Samara, Nayoung, Megan, Lexie. (Brooklyn could be an alternate for Megan cuz HYBE seems to like her so much) They're just dragging Manon to the top 10, I don't think HYBE actually plans on having her debut with how they're editing her.

2 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

That is actually kind of sad. We need a boy group revival immediately.

god-warrior-marguerite-perrin.gif

I’m not even a fan but is there actually saltiness about Lisa doing that show? :rip:

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I like his instagram a lot

 

why is he at a piano when he needs to be in a hair salon

 

pLG.gif

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why is he at a piano when he needs to be in a hair salon

 

pLG.gif

You will need to accept he will be with this hair through the whole new comeback, Oprah

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

You will need to accept he will be with this hair through the whole new comeback, Oprah

 

spacer.png

i-will-not-accept-that-oprah.gif

 

pLG.gif

28 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I like his instagram a lot

 

He knew what's exactly he's doing i.e. feeding his delulu stans :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

kI.Ng :gaycat1:

 

 

 

Alexander McQueen (also Gucci and Givenchy) need to announce the brand ambassador real quick.

5 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Alexander McQueen (also Gucci and Givenchy) need to announce the brand ambassador real quick.

have Gooch really not announced Lee Knowles? he was invited to the show and did a whole photoshoot

I hope HYBE are ready to replace anyone from Antifragile team A in their initial final lineup quick They are so embarrassing They sang like circus :rip:

15 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

He knew what's exactly he's doing i.e. feeding his delulu stans :gaycat2:

He can keep feeding, he has the best instagram in the group by far 

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Alexander McQueen (also Gucci and Givenchy) need to announce the brand ambassador real quick.

I think I.N's ambassadorship might be real. I'm not that sure about Lee Know x Gucci . Could be just a quick partnership 

 

spacer.png

 

 

What is this avalanche of celebrities following SKZ since VMAs 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Mitsuki

Miss Ningning getting most of the praise and attention from Brits 

 

 

Miss Lisa from the french 

 

 

European Queens :clap3:

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

 

 

What is this avalanche of celebrities following SKZ since VMAs 

 

spacer.png

that vulture needs to stay away from them and book an STD panel pronto

 

pLG.gif

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I’m not even a fan but is there actually saltiness about Lisa doing that show? :rip:

Knet dragging her so bad

netizens' reaction in Asian countries is also not good :gaycat7:

(The media and magazines/tabloid news in my country have been criticizing since her announcement)

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

And we’re ready :superman:

 

 

these guys are gonna be so cooked going straight from one promo cycle into another

 

I don't think they've had a day off in like over a month

 

pLG.gif

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

 

sounds good

what am I listening to

 

pLG.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.