Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

and the song isn't even 3 months old yet :dies:

it will probably end 2023, when the song is 5 months old, as the #2 most streamed song by kpop act in history

 

 also, incredibly stable on kcharts !

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

BBMA's and grammys next!

unless 3D is gonna cannibalise 7's succes :deadbanana:

Edited by Zuko

17 minutes ago, FACT said:

Did you watch their preparation vlogs? It seems like she enjoys taking the lead, controlling the group, and stealing lines from other members Her rainbow and sunshine persona is so transparent :biblio:

No i didnt. I stopped watching DA after the robbery. Now I only check the performances. She looks like someone who likes to control, not surprising to me. She needs to GO.

WNWKFPY.gif

Edited by TheCal

48 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I have hope for the RV comeback and they better serve another Bad Boy/Psycho.... But when they give us Rookie/Umpah Umpah/RBD/Power Up.... then what, reveluvs ?

 

WNWKFPY.gif

Not a Reveluv but I'm lowkey down for another Ice Cream Cake and zimzalabim

 

WNWKFPY.gif

 

 

 

Ok I’m excited :omg: Zayn’s voice is heavenly 

Jungcock is really trying to be the new  Timberlake and I’m here for it tbh

 

Brooklyn natural born leader and the no personality fads will have to deal or LEAVE

 

Anyone else think she has a Y2K British girl group member face?  

 

WNWKFPY.gif

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

And If I were y'all I wouldn't be too harsh on their live vocals

 

If even Le Sserafim themselves struggle and avoid to sing it live (still stan them though) what are you expecting from these girls :jonny3:

I was about to said that, hybe should have picked an aespa/mamamoo type of choreo for them if they wanted to showcase live vocals.  

 

100% obsessed with this bop, their best post-GFRIEND song so far :heart:

57 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I'm kinda here for another RBB or Umpah Umpah... the vocal slayage :jonny5: but being realistic, I either want another Bad Boy sounding song or something new from them

iwGO7A9.gif

Rookie is a classic and Umpah Umpah wasnt terrible. RBB was just lost, Power Up was a step back from Bad Boy

 

I BELIEVE SM will serve us Bad Boy Psycho part 3 :jonny5: too many happy concepts in a row, it's time for some CVNT!

Lisa Crazy Horse show first day today

Hopefully we'll get some photos at least

Nayoung, Sofia, Lara, Daniela, Manon, Emily

 

This should be the final Dream Academy lineup. If they want 7, Samra, Marquise, Yoonchae & Ezrela gotta battle it out for that final spot I fear

 

Brooklyn looks like she would bully us all. no ma'am 

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Lisa Crazy Horse show first day today

Hopefully we'll get some photos at least

Jisoo and Rosé went to support her too :heart: BLACKPINK forever :heart:

I’m thinking Manon, Samara, Ezrela, Daniela, Lexie(If she survives this round) and one of E/SE Asian girls 

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

Kweenrina the new queen of england I fear :jonny4:

 

 

 

And they said aespa wouldn't sell out :redface:

1 minute ago, Sept said:

And they said aespa wouldn't sell out :redface:

They said they have no demand outside of China bC sTReAmS dOn't MatcH and they can only filled out 5K capacity :fan:

 

  • JAPAN - SOLD OUT
  • NA - SOLD OUT
  • LATAM - SOLD OUT
  • EU - 2/3 SOLD OUT

 

 

Aespa Aespa Karina GIF - Aespa Aespa Karina Aespa Ningning - Discover &  Share GIFs

8 minutes ago, FACT said:

Her hot 100 debut :duca:

 

 

 

Not it already sounds better than NMIXX's discography 

Image

Image

 

Goddesses. Doesn't matter what continent they're in, they're allergic to not serving 

 

@Queenyoncee @Gorjesspazze9 back to back visuals we got lately 

 

 

YA] 150712 Check Yoona gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.