Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

IVE continues to get worse and worse each comeback. They keep showing that when their A&R fails them, there's not much under the surface to keep me interested. Ryan S Jhun is due for a phone call, let's bring a bit of ethnic flavor back ladies

 

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

Rina Sawayama's cowriter Lauren Aquilina coming to save the day (probably not but) in a few weeks dw. You'd think after getting a contract with Columbia the songs would get more interesting too instead of falling further into mid 2010s radio snooze. 

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

don't be fuckin rude I'm still watching 

Forgive me worstie

MV5BOTM5YWQyNjItYWY2ZC00NDg5LThkZmUtYWY4

3 hours ago, Reginald said:

DAWN'S music video for Heart just debuted. I love this one :clap3: He's giving us a cinematic moment 

 

@Area has such a good creative team and A&R. 

 

The music, the visuals everything is good.

IVE's song is cute, I like it! But side note; Yujin really reminds me so much of Eunjung :jonny: cast her in a White Melody of Death 2!!  :gaycat2:

Feels like a little glimpse back into the old kpop days when her & Jiyeon were everywhere how Yujin & Wonyoung are now :jonny4:

How is HYO's DJ career going btw? Like is she an actual DJ for real or is she like a DJ Sky type of "DJ"?

biggie-dj-sky.gif

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

How is HYO's DJ career going btw? Like is she an actual DJ for real or is she like a DJ Sky type of "DJ"?

biggie-dj-sky.gif

 

  Reveal hidden contents

DJ Sky is a self proclaimed DJ who was known to be on Baddies West. Natalie Nunn brought her so that she could be the personal DJ of the show. However DJ SKY had other plans where she was partying, drinking and fighting and basically did everything else but actual DJ'ing. 

biggie-dj-sky.gif

 

I think she just gets up in the DJ booth and presses space bar 

59 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Some of y’all are truly tasteless I swear, it’s such a beautiful song. What is wrong with people :rip:

 

Out of all the users who commented the same thing, you literally chose mine to quote :eli:

 

Anyway me not liking this song does not mean I am tasteless when I've been praising their music in case you didn't noticed.

 

This song is just not it, it's uneventful. 

 

F64TdLlW0AADMzi?format=jpg&name=large

 

1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

What is this Bebe Rexha TURD ive just dropped

 

:bloo:

Don't ever disrespect mother like that especially when her ballads are actually amazing

 

 

S**bin really demonstrated taste when he said this was his favourite Bleta song

 

F64TdLlW0AADMzi?format=jpg&name=large

Finaly got home from job and wow the Kep1er song is actually amazing! :jonny5:

See what happens when you give Xiaoting the most lines :clap3:

 

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

 

 

Queenrina her first solo cover shoot and being a Vogue girl as that 

 

I guess all the SM lashings. The gods has finally answered

 

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

This will never makes sense to me some groups decline in every metrics but can double their previous record sales

 

:biblio:

Their career literally being this gif :deadbanana4:

A shame, because they have a LOT of good songs

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

 

I'm still surprised how THEY might have contract renewals but IZ*ONE, literally the very first 4th gen leaders, didn't :rip:

It's Wakeone's fault and I hope all girls find better companies

31 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

IVE's music quality since Love Dive:

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

Maybe it’s time to admit that all that boy group noise is hurting your hearing.

 

Love Dive = Eleven > Kitsch > After LIKE = Either Way > I AM

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Their career literally being this gif :deadbanana4:

A shame, because they have a LOT of good songs

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

 

I'm still surprised how THEY might have contract renewals but IZ*ONE, literally the very first 4th gen leaders, didn't :rip:

It's Wakeone's fault and I hope all girls find better companies

The IZ*ONE girls were already part of girl groups and had line-ups to fill. The entire show was just a sham to promote upcoming trainees that were about to debut.

 

Kep1er is a group of rejected girls that don’t really have a set spot in any groups so there’s no need to get them back right away. It’s better for the girls to renew, too - despite the declining interest, they are still bringing in a profit and able to tour. Their Japanese shows do surprisingly well.

aespa Ningning for VOGUEPlus China Magazine March 2023 Issue | kpopping

aespa Winter - Vogue Korea (April 2023 Issue Digital Cover   Pictorial  Preview) : r/kpop

Image

 

 

First solo shoots as Vouge Girls. Their power

 

 

@ANTIclimatic lettuce pray for our girl Giselle to get hers next

 

 

katyberry

 

 

22 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Out of all the users who commented the same thing, you literally chose mine to quote :eli:

 

Anyway me not liking this song does not mean I am tasteless when I've been praising their music in case you didn't noticed.

 

This song is just not it, it's uneventful. 

 

F64TdLlW0AADMzi?format=jpg&name=large

 

Well that’s cause you are….special sis

spacer.png

 

anyway yeah I didn’t pay attention earlier but **** all these tasteless hags who can’t appreciate the beauty of a pretty chill melancholic song and video, not everything has to be in your face upbeat and I’m glad IVE girlies released it. They always deliver quality.

spacer.png

Why is IVE getting so much hate? They’ve been the most consistent quality wise for 4th gen. 
 

1 hour ago, DRod93 said:

I'm confused why you're saying this with Kep1er's sales. They're like the only group where the buzz and sales seem to correlate and they keep going down. (Except for trouble shooter, though that one at the end sold less than the two that came before it)

Considering their Japan Popularity is still strong even with a little decline, it’s surprising. I’m not talking about NMIXX but there are some groups who are doing much more worse than Kepler and their sales are increasing so it’s weird like they still haven’t topped their debut sales  

 

I‘m convinced people who drag IVE’s music just love attention :giraffe: 

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

aespa Ningning for VOGUEPlus China Magazine March 2023 Issue | kpopping

aespa Winter - Vogue Korea (April 2023 Issue Digital Cover   Pictorial  Preview) : r/kpop

Image

 

 

First solo shoots as Vouge Girls. Their power

 

 

@ANTIclimatic lettuce pray for our girl Giselle to get hers next

 

 

katyberry

 

 

Girl I wouldn't put it past that company to not book her one.

58 minutes ago, motherpills said:

from stranger things?

Isn't that the name of the new JYP global gg ?

I'm so glad they're releasing a single album

An OT5 mini album would be a mess, now this will be a cute anime filler episode:heart:

 

 

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Well that’s cause you are….special sis

 

I can appreciate melancholic songs. I stan Welcome To My World but it's just not hitting hard for some reason. 

 

They still have 2 coming so who knows I might like both of them like the Kitsch-I AM smashas :cm:

 

So far it's Kitsch > Love Dive > Eleven > I AM > After Like >>>>> this song :cm: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.