Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Galileo better be a hit. 
Dayeola is nowhere to be seen on the MV, Bahiyyih gets more than ad libs. Chaehyun line is prominent.

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Newjeans making everyone step up their aesthetic game it seems :coffee:

 

Music still giving nothing 

Either Way is **** :rip: What a letdown.

 

Who asked for this bland & faceless mess from IVE?

Starship is in there "establish the girls as serious actors" era. It's a cute song and beautiful MV. I don't see myself streaming it but it's got that melancholic Ditto vibe that I really like watching. Blonde Wonyoung is an absolute collapse. Girl has got everything going for her.

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart2:

I think I like the music video more than the song but yeah cute for a pre-release.

17 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

sohee baby :chick3:

cuties

 

This is cute! Boys being playful / silly and not trying so hard makes them way hotter :gaycat2:

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The amount of screen time Miss Strawberry and Yujin have compared to the other members :redface: I barely saw Gaeul, Rei and Liz, like Starship truly has no shame :dies:

 

I feel so sad for the other girls who have trained for years to become idols, just for them to be reduced to people staying in the shadows of Miss Strawberry and Yujin  :doc:

 

I mean yeah I can't forget they dared to get Liz off the screen when she was singing the ******* chorus in I AM, I've never seen anything like that before and to give screen time to Wonyoung instead as if WY was gonna sing that pls

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

IVE vocals are great as usual. And some of the girls look very pretty. That’s all I have to say. 

IVE’s new song is cute and right up Koria’s taste so it would be a kii if this is the release they flop with:alexz2:

 

I would have preferred some at least a competent voquellist a la yawn or iu for it

Leeseo is looking more gorgeous every comeback. Next IVE center I fear

8 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

 

 

 

Damn how much budget their management team get for this comeback :deadbanana4:

I hope they hit it big soon

Starship wanted their Welcome to MY World but failed miserably :redface: 

Either Way is good, but I feel like it's one of those songs that grow on you a lot in time

 

I wish the bridge and last chorus went harder though, it needed a climax imo

1 minute ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Damn how much budget their management team get for this comeback :deadbanana4:

I hope they hit it big soon

Oh girl we are not use to, but yeah I'm loving it them and New Jeans giving everything we gays want 

13 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

 

 

 

Sounds good! :duca: It took a while for Girl Gang and TGIF to grow on me, but I'm on board now!

13 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Either Way is **** :rip: What a letdown.

 

Who asked for this bland & faceless mess from IVE?

Julia Michaels and the consequences of her music... It's terrible

Thank god tripleS is coming next month cuz this month has been TERRIBLE

Edited by godmess

the song will most likely do well on korean charts (expecting a low debut still)

globally it will bomb though

 

off the record & baddie are the real smashas :-*

 

OT but the mv is really pretty but wish it had some avi worthy parts, not feeling happy with this rei one :matty:

Edited by hallucinate

Oh wow, Kep1er won this round :eek:

 

It gives me early Twice vibes :heart2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.