Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

KTRL hating the song means it's a smasha for the GP so nevertheless congratulations to Miss Strawberry and friends still

 

Wonyoung I Am GIF - Wonyoung I am IVE - Discover & Share GIFs 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

24 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Maybe it’s time to admit that all that boy group noise is hurting your hearing.

 

Love Dive = Eleven > Kitsch > After LIKE = Either Way > I AM

Why is i am so low? :monkey:

 

 

NewJeans and IVE are like ying and yang

NewJeans do the chill, vibey, R&B songs

IVE does the huge pop songs with explosive choruses.

 

Their new song is great but I just hope this is not the direction they’re moving into. Both groups have their own sonic identities and it’s too early in their career to be taking these types of risks.

 

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

36 minutes ago, armink said:

hes ending everyone :jonny2:

 

everyone knew he would dominate as soloist,

but to see him surpass basically every group & compete with bts themselves :rip:

26 minutes ago, montacelo said:

Why is IVE getting so much hate? They’ve been the most consistent quality wise for 4th gen. 
 

Consistently mid 

34 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Maybe it’s time to admit that all that boy group noise is hurting your hearing.

 

Love Dive = Eleven > Kitsch > After LIKE = Either Way > I AM

So basically what you're saying is you agree with me, their music has been on a decline since Love Dive

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

1 minute ago, Zuko said:

everyone knew he would dominate as soloist,

but to see him surpass basically every group & compete with bts themselves :rip:

harry styles but with talent :clap3:but I do think the next BTS group comeback has the potential to blow this out of the water

10 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Why is i am so low? :monkey:

 

 

we can only tolerate so many Ava Max'd songs

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

22 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Considering their Japan Popularity is still strong even with a little decline, it’s surprising. I’m not talking about NMIXX but there are some groups who are doing much more worse than Kepler and their sales are increasing so it’s weird like they still haven’t topped their debut sales  

 

I‘m convinced people who drag IVE’s music just love attention :giraffe: 

Name them :bam:

 

Honestly Kep1er used to be in the same tier as NMIXX and STAYC, but I would say they are now closer to the likes of EVERGLOW and LOONA. 

2 hours ago, BTS said:

it’s too early in their career to be taking these types of risks.

 

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

Risks is worth it when you have the range to pull it off

 

 

I may not like the song but I applaud them for their vision and attempt 

 

Day6: a Snsd song that makes you fall in love | Girls' Generation (소녀 시대)  Amino

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Odette Violet

30 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Girl I wouldn't put it past that company to not book her one.

She has dingo guesting recently so part of me is wishful that this will be the start of SM having the balls to promote them individually 

 

katyberry

Edited by Odette Violet

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

:fan:

 

People that automatically bring up streaming stats when talking about song quality...

 

not that I agree with them about Spicy still sounding fresh but still

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

Ive Kitsch GIF - IVE KITSCH WONYOUNG - Discover & Share GIFs

 

At first I didn't get the hype surrounding this girl but she kinda won me over when this happened. She just has this natural It factor  

 

Edited by Odette Violet

Is that supposed to be a drag? we all know too well Aespa and majority of SM acts don't do well in spotify 

 

 

the drag isn't dragging 

 

 

Wonyoung I Am GIF - Wonyoung I am IVE - Discover & Share GIFs

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

People that automatically bring up streaming stats when talking about song quality...

 

not that I agree with them about Spicy still sounding fresh but still

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

It seems like you talk about song quality when it comes GG because most of your posts aren’t definitely about quality :coffee2:

 

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

She has dingo guesting recently so part of me is wishful that this will be the start of SM having the balls to promote them individually 

 

katyberry

That was bc Dingo reached out and invited her first! SM would never do that on their own

27 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Why is i am so low? :monkey:

 

 

Terribly screechy Eurovision'd trash

 

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

Spicy deserves some of the hate Girls receive cause its kinda dated, not a bad song but Girls it's way better and I still don't know why people hate It so much.

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

That was bc Dingo reached out and invited her first! SM would never do that on their own

Yeah but it would still up to SM if they'll let them go or not or if it's something "beneficial" for them.

 

 

Look at the brighter side like we got 3 back to back Vogue shoots, personal IG accounts, individual gigs with Queen2 leading the pack this year so who knows they might be cooking up something 

 

Wonyoung I Am GIF - Wonyoung I am IVE - Discover & Share GIFs

 

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

It seems like you talk about song quality when it comes GG because most of your posts aren’t definitely about quality :coffee2:

 

 

spacer.png

Idk what this means but ok

 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

 

15 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

She has dingo guesting recently so part of me is wishful that this will be the start of SM having the balls to promote them individually 

 

katyberry

She was personally asked to appear. It seems like to get any promo/schedule for her she has to personally request it or others have to go around sm to ask her personally, so in conclusion sm still aint ****.

 

katyberry

 

Ot: She ate so hard here. This little clip made her the talk of the town on twitter.

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Spicy deserves some of the hate Girls receive cause its kinda dated, not a bad song but Girls it's way better and I still don't know why people hate It so much.

Girls better than Spicy...? let's be serious now

I love Girls, but Spicy is such an upgrade, fresh, and a smash hit

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

Edited by youresotoxic

5 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

She was personally asked to appear. It seems like to get any promo/schedule for her she has to personally request it or others have to go around sm to ask her personally, so in conclusion sm still aint ****.

 

katyberry

 

Ot: She ate so hard here. This little clip made her the talk of the town on twitter.

 

 

 

Girl has been stepping up her game this year hence she's continuously getting trending 

 

 

I guess if it ain't SM. She still has the social media to fall back on, the Asian Selena Gomez with the range and talent

 

ANTIclimatic

I think Giselle could have a social media career if she goes the Bella Hadid route and gets some trendy western procedures. She has the long face for it. She'd lose appeal in the East but gain appeal in the West. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.