Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

PINKCHELLA best festival performance this year I fear :superman:

 

Nobody is coming close

 

 

Mother has been getting dragged all year but she devoted the stage more then all your favs

 

only competitor is HYDE PARK:deadbanana2:

The opening to pink venom is just :clap3:

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

the way I thought this was just another one of your classic wry shitposts :deadbanana:

For several hours, the news media was reporting the riot/stampede incident at the subway station as a possible biochemical terrorist attack because people were reporting smelling a foul odor during the disturbance.  

 

But looks like we can presume the fangurl screaming came with an associative incontinence.

 

Now there's your shitpost.

 

:cm:

 

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

This one?

 

 

 

 

But kpop is about the music 

Spoiler

:biblio:

 

9 minutes ago, spicyaegha said:

Don’t even like you stays but it don’t matter at the end of the day :giraffe: your boys made more noise then txt flop

 

nj outdid both of them hype wise.. main event:clap3:

Please
200w.gif
 

And we don’t like you either! 
200w.gif

 

So is the general public really THAT into these Kpop groups at these festivals or are the tickets bought up by kpop stans the minute their faves are announced as part of the lineup?

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Please
200w.gif
 

And we don’t like you either! 
200w.gif

 

:gaycat:

Video calls are probably one of the reason album sales (along with photo cards) went so high tbh. :giraffe: intl fans could bulk buy albums to have a higher chance to get picked.

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

It was for Pluto specifically, i just quoted you because you were kinda trying to say a similar thing as me. Yeah the feeding into the victim complex of fans also is a factor since they always fall for that…but I truly think in this case, it’s the stuff that I mentioned on my post. 

Oh I see, I thought you interpreted my comment as me having a problem with It being an achievement for TXT. I really don't.

 

Actually bothered me more people downplaying Stray Kids successfully headlining a festival in Europe instead of 'the first headliner' discussion. It's not easy for a K-pop group to do so as It's a less popular market for K-pop groups in comparison to some others. 

2 minutes ago, New Edition said:

So is the general public really THAT into these Kpop groups at these festivals or are the tickets bought up by kpop stans the minute their faves are announced as part of the lineup?

Generally thought people buy these tickets while they're high and when at the concert, they are also high.

 

:cm:

7 minutes ago, DelRey said:

This one?

 

 

even harder for King Jaehyun do this, he is one of us  :giraffe:

SKZ can easily headline a festival in the US, but can TXT headline a festival in Europe?

LeeKnow.gif.fcb72c41006d726be2ebbf0c5f9c

 

 

Legends don't stop working 

Edited by Mitsuki

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Oh I see, I thought you interpreted my comment as me having a problem with It being an achievement for TXT. I really don't.

 

Actually bothered me more people downplaying Stray Kids successfully headlining a festival in Europe instead of 'the first headliner' discussion. It's not easy for a K-pop group to do so as It's a less popular market for K-pop groups in comparison to some others. 

Yeah I don’t care for txt like that to favor them over the other lol. 
but yeah it’s weird how no one’s talking about skz’s set. But i haven’t seen much txt praise either so I guess they’re even?

NewJeans made a lot more noise than both of them and they weren’t even headliners hehe. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah I don’t care for txt like that to favor them over the other lol. 
but yeah it’s weird how no one’s talking about skz’s set. But i haven’t seen much txt praise either so I guess they’re even?

NewJeans made a lot more noise than both of them and they weren’t even headliners hehe. 

Stray Kids' set wasn't livestreamed, so there's that. For you to watch a performance, you need to search fancams. 

 

Even If It was I don't think It would make as much noise as NewJeans, as my boys don't have as much interest outside their fandom as my girls :allears:

19 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

omg I love it so much :WAP: 

Giselle Knowles :WAP:

 

 

 

The outfits, the visuals, the music :superman: No wonder aespa are always the topic of discussion 

Hyunjin is showing his paintings again! So nice. I like his style. 

 

 

 

 

Wait, hold up. Aespa new English song actually sounds good:loki:

 

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Nnn. I finally found the song

 

 

And they are doing well on Melon :clap3:

 

nnn not u being months late with this

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wait, hold up. Aespa new English song actually sounds good:loki:

 

giselle serving :jonnycat:

Itzy I want Halloween content NOW.

 

The concept reminds me a bit of this

 

 

10 minutes ago, bowdown said:

giselle serving :jonnycat:

She heard the ATRL slander and is coming for Revenge

:jonny6: Look at her hair, The Face Card, and that beat drop coming in with her fire Raps👏

55 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ can easily headline a festival in the US, but can TXT headline a festival in Europe?

LeeKnow.gif.fcb72c41006d726be2ebbf0c5f9c

 

YES. Any kpop fans will flock to any concert because of the lack of actual shows and concerts.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

XG set at Head in the Clouds Festival in LA

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.