Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Le sserafim fanmeeting is probably even worse! Must be a hybe thing

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

SNSD YoonA’s Drama ends today as the 7th biggest K-Drama ever on broadcast. And Top 10 On Netflix’s all time most stream. Placing it alongside household names like Squid Games:clap3:

YoonA’s biggest show ever ending on the 16th anniversary of SNSD. Now that’s a real legacy🤭

3 minutes ago, Century said:

The victims here are every single person who has to read your IVE delusions of grandeur

Huh…are you okay? :biblio: 

 

Anyway. A bop :WAP:

 

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Le sserafim fanmeeting is probably even worse! Must be a hybe thing

There is no fan meeting like an IChillin' fan meeting.

 

5ygTuVC.png

 

It's like their fans think they're Americans, too!

 

:cm:

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

By the way, I guess we can also put to rest the talks of TREASURE being below ENHYPEN and ATEEZ as “REBOOT” has outsold both their latest releases

 

:fan:

Well I guess your bulk buying worked :cm:

3 hours ago, naomi24 said:

:giraffe:

 

Seventeen dating rumor ...

I wonder how knetz find non celebrities like these???

 

I remember jongdae's non-celeb girlfriend was also found in 2017 similarly by knetz... I wonder if he married the same girl.

I’m surprised it’s Joshua. He seems fruity to me. :ducky:

17 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Are young girls not going to NewJeans fan signs? I see mostly men at theirs and the other HYBE girl groups fan signs and I just feel bad for them. 

The Bighybe girls were too busy causing a riot in a Korean subway station when they started screaming while watching Suga's weverse stream where he revealed his new tattoo.

 

Coincidentally, all the mayhem caused 7 injuries.  So far.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

40 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Huh…are you okay? :biblio: 

 

Anyway. A bop :WAP:

 

 

spacer.png

Jesus she’s just effortlessly captivating 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Are young girls not going to NewJeans fan signs? I see mostly men at theirs and the other HYBE girl groups fan signs and I just feel bad for them. 

There's a reason these companies are debuting underage teenage girls... Very sad but true

Not Riize just serving NCT subunit, give us something else with the music SM :deadbanana2:Members seem talented tho

15 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I’m surprised it’s Joshua. He seems fruity to me. :ducky:

Joshua has always been that “softie straight guy who plays guitar and sings sweet romantic songs” tbh. I’d be surprised if it was someone like Jeonghan or Seungkwan. We already know Hoshi has a bf lol so he’s out of question :gaycat6:

Mingyu and Wonwoo are pretty famous for their “special” friendship since forever and they even live together but maybe there’s just platonic friends who knows :bird:

Super Shy instrumental is so addictive. Like it’s simple but effective. :gaycat:
 

But poor NJ and thier uncle fans💀 that video kinda reminds me of those jpop fan events where the whole crowd are old dudes. 

 

 

Don't like the original at all but this version is so good :heart2: the sparkling Robyn'd synth drop and guitar are perfect

 

Actually THE SHOW live album is great, the live band versions are great and it works as a Greatest Hits album, their best release :clap3: 

Edited by mokitsu

36 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Are young girls not going to NewJeans fan signs? I see mostly men at theirs and the other HYBE girl groups fan signs and I just feel bad for them. 

You can see for yourself. This thread now trying to push a weird narrative of only "uncles" going to HYBE gg fansign is truly disturbing.

 

 

Not the actual festival itself fueling the fanwar :redface: Notice how "FIRST" is capitalized trying to throw direct shade at SKZ literally, omg :hoetenks:

 

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not the actual festival itself fueling the fanwar :redface: Notice how "FIRST" is capitalized trying to throw direct shade at SKZ literally, omg :hoetenks:

 

Still wondering why this is so important. As I said yesterday, let them have it 

 

At least It feeds Stays narrative It's them and SKZ against the world. It makes them more passionate and crazy

 

spacer.png

 

this is so ******* gross like wtf are these musty disgusting horny 40 year old men doing in a newjeans fanmeet? leave these little kids ALONE :mazen: 

 

https://twitter.com/mnlhop/status/1688146000886775808?s=46

 

After one week, I think I finally decided 'Kill My Doubt' is ITZY's best album, surpassing 'Guess Who'. 

 

spacer.png

 

43 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

The Bighybe girls were too busy causing a riot in a Korean subway station when they started screaming while watching Suga's weverse stream where he revealed his new tattoo.

 

Coincidentally, all the mayhem caused 7 injuries.  So far.

 

:cm:

the way I thought this was just another one of your classic wry shitposts :deadbanana:

anyways, fast forward is a bop and ao cvnty and very gay but I fear this will be another bomb for miss somi

 

teddy is tired. I dont want him anywhere near bp's next release please god

 

#pray4somi

On 8/4/2023 at 11:35 PM, fais_2311 said:

I was at the cafe and a music video was randomly played on tv. I really like the song but I was too far from the television and I was too super shy to ask the barista cause he looks straight. The group have 4 members. I thought it was Blackpink at first :rip: cause the first member voice reminds me of Rosè. One of them has orange hair, another one probably has short hair but I’m not too sure and one of them also has this pigtail type of hairstyle. The setting look like they were in woods, probably camping. Probably a nugu group. The song was kinda mellow and soothing

Nnn. I finally found the song

 

 

And they are doing well on Melon :clap3:

 

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Still wondering why this is so important. As I said yesterday, let them have it 

 

At least It feeds Stays narrative It's them and SKZ against the world. It makes them more passionate and crazy

 

spacer.png

I honestly just find interesting how the actual festival itself is fueling on the fire, like it was just so unnecessary and Lollapalooza Paris better respond and fight back 

spacer.png

 

Like even if either TXT or SKZ became the FIRST KPOP GROUP to headline the festival, they still wouldn't become THE FIRST KPOP ACT to headline it, since J-hope already headlined the festival last year, so all this fighting is just stupid. Both fandoms just hate each other's guts and love to spite each other

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

I love how you can tell she was only doing this for herself and her gay besties :rip: that one bald f*g voguing DOWN at the end hahjdkdd exactly 

Serving charming universal natural talent youth. :alexz:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.