Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

47 minutes ago, supershy said:

itzy are strong performers it's weird how their tours are so small. Ateez has no hits but can even tour bigger places

 

 

 

 

I remember fighting with Mel about that lol and got in banned for a week Itzy easily sell out some arenas in LA, and NYC. I hope their next world tour will be bigger. 
 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

49 minutes ago, supershy said:

itzy are strong performers it's weird how their tours are so small. Ateez has no hits but can even tour bigger places

 

 

 

 

ITZY's whole US tour sold out in minutes. 

 

They aren't doing only small venues for lack of demand, but because It was their first world tour and JYP tests waters first before upgrading their acts' venues step by step. 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Mitsuki

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

ITZY's US whole tour sold out in minutes. 

 

They aren't doing only small venues for lack of demand, but because It was their first world tour and JYP tests waters first before upgrading their acts' venues step by step. 

 

spacer.png

Even when twice was a local GG they did 3 arenas in the us and came to Mexico. :coffee2: (This gif is so :deadbanana2:)

 

spacer.png

other groups sell more tickets for one single US date than shitzy's entire US tour, inch arresting 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

The meltdowns over aespa. Don't worry your favs will book the Tokyo dome or sell 2m copies of a mini album too eventually. :fish:

Just now, Dialamba said:

Even when twice was a local GG they did 3 arenas in the us and came to Mexico. :coffee2: (This gif is so :deadbanana2:)

 

spacer.png

Maybe not in US, but in Japan It took TWICE 2 years of touring until JYPE upgraded their venues for domes. Even though, they've been massive since debut on said country. 

 

spacer.png

I'm so ready for TXT'S set tonight. They're such good performers so I know that they're gonna kill it :duca:

7 minutes ago, Century said:

The meltdowns over aespa. Don't worry your favs will book the Tokyo dome or sell 2m copies of a mini album too eventually. :fish:

And when that happens. Aespa will be closing 2.5M or so for albums and multiple dome tours :alexz3:

 

 

The less popular 4th Gen GG in Japan they said yet the fastest one who sold out the premium Dome. Day 1 ended as a huge success :clap3:

 

 

Stairs, not elevators

 

 

 

I die everytime I remember of their flop era 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Mitsuki

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Stairs, not elevators

 

 

 

I die everything I remember of their flop era 

 

spacer.png

Delete bestie

 

xjaa6Of.gif

Just now, xrosup said:

Delete bestie

 

xjaa6Of.gif

I'm not ashamed! 

 

spacer.png

I literally just only got into Fifty-Fifty because of that adorable Cupid song and I learn they have allegedly disbanded? :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

And when that happens. Aespa will be closing 2.5M or so for albums and multiple dome tours :alexz3:

 

 

The less popular 4th Gen GG in Japan they said yet the fastest one who sold out the premium Dome. Day 1 ended as a huge success :clap3:

 

 

Talent Always Win(ter of ae)s(pa) :clap3::gaygacat4:

15 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

And when that happens. Aespa will be closing 2.5M or so for albums and multiple dome tours :alexz3:

 

 

The less popular 4th Gen GG in Japan they said yet the fastest one who sold out the premium Dome. Day 1 ended as a huge success :clap3:

 

 

I don't think it's the achievement y'all think it is. I mean I'm pretty sure several other groups could book a dome too. The problem is most companies are too damn preoccupied by pandering to the US, instead of stabilizing their Asian fanbase that is already there.

 

I mean SM is full of flaws, but two thing they will not do. Is forgetting the Japanese and Chinese fans.

Edited by Xalric

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I don't think it's the achievement y'all think it is. I mean I'm pretty sure several other groups could book a dome too. The problem is most companies are too damn preoccupied by pandering to the US, instead of stabilizing their Asian fanbase that is already there.

Okay then what about all of aespas peers who have done tiny theater shows? Including ones this thread believes are mpgs in Japan? Delusional.

 

 

Only one group has TABSW

Edited by Century

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I don't think it's the achievement y'all think it is. I mean I'm pretty sure several other groups could book a dome too. The problem is most companies are too damn preoccupied by pandering to the US, instead of stabilizing their Asian fanbase that is already there.

 

I mean SM is full of flaws, but two thing they will not do. Is forgetting the Japanese and Chinese fans.

Welp, they had their peers who debuted before them and years ( preCOVID ) to do it but where are they? they aren't just hold the record but is actually the fastest foreign artist to do so 

 

 

For a group whose constantly drag and called as fads here. Of course it's an achievement and MYs has all the right to celebrate that :)

Edited by Odette Violet

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Welp, they had their peers who debuted before them and years ( preCOVID ) to do it but where are they? they aren't just hold the record but is actually the fastest foreign artist to do so 

 

 

For a group whose constantly drag and called as fads here. Of course it's an achievement and MYs has all the right to celebrate that :)

That user is just an OaeH. The fact that anybody would say the problem with aespa's PEERS is that they're chasing the US and not focusing on Asia is insane when the #1 complaint by aespa fans is that they have been spending too much time in the US for 2 years now. Excuses excuses. :celestial3:

14 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I literally just only got into Fifty-Fifty because of that adorable Cupid song and I learn they have allegedly disbanded? :deadbanana:

They are not disbanded but it's a whole mess. 

 

The girls will not earn a single cents. Every day you learn that a new company was ready to sign a deal and gain a percentages of their sales. 

 

There was already a split between 2 companies, then Warner, then Helix, then a worldwide distributor/management company, then some sort of Legal and investment firm... A whole mess.

4 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

 

mothers :chick3:

AAAAAAAAAA :jonnycat:

To add no prominent japanese member ( the GP don't like halfies like Giselle whose accent sounds foreign  ) get called as the bottom in the heirarchy in the 2nd biggest market in the world among their peers and on top of it all NO JP Debut so tell us again why this isn't an achievement :cm:

Edited by Odette Violet

19 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way minho refuses to age :jonnycat:

 

 

The way I had to read this tweet like 3 times before it sunk in that this was Suho. What happened to him? :redface:

 

Changmin and Minho looking like MEN 

Edited by Century

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.