Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, rzal said:

well that's cute but the production will have to fit both theatres and arenas so what i said is true. are these sold out or do they have more buy 1 get 1 free deals like in atlanta?

xjaa6Of.gif

I wish they had deals like BPs metlife concert where they're handing out free tickets to anybody who's willing to subject themselves to 3 hours of Jisoo's off key yelping and Jennie's horrible performing that either she or blinks will invent a condition to excuse it with after the fact. With deals like that I could attend the whole tour. 

xjaa6Of.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

guys it really doesn't matter that much to be arguing about it for hours

the SM stans will defend aespa and the others will defend their 'rivals'

yall will never convince each other lol

 

it keeps the thread going I guess

 

btw suho is still good looking but he might have overfilled his face a bit too much

altho he always had a puffy face

 

 

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way it always ends up in shading jisus too :chick3:

 

:hoetenks:

That's because any topic of discussion in here ends in certain Stinks getting brave and inserting themselves and/or aespa.

F2ebxqXXsAAr7uY.jpg:large

I’ve heard that grass is begging for it to be touched  

7 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

guys it really doesn't matter that much to be arguing about it for hours

the SM stans will defend aespa and the others will defend their 'rivals'

yall will never convince each other lol

 

it keeps the thread going I guess

 

Why does everyone who defends aespa get labelled as an SM stan though :rip: I never even liked fx that much and if Red Velvet disbanded tomorrow, it'd be another day for me. 

 

I've personally played IVE more than any SM act this year too.

 

Spoiler

M8uVQ8C.png

 

Most people here to seem like three SM acts at most.

 

16 minutes ago, Century said:

I wish they had deals like BPs metlife concert where they're handing out free tickets to anybody who's willing to subject themselves to 3 hours of Jisoo's off key yelping and Jennie's horrible performing that either she or blinks will invent a condition to excuse it with after the fact. With deals like that I could attend the whole tour. 

xjaa6Of.gif

the free tickets in question 

xjaa6Of.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Why does everyone who defends aespa get labelled as an SM stan though :rip: I never even liked fx that much and if Red Velvet disbanded tomorrow, it'd be another day for me. 

 

I've personally played IVE more than any SM act this year too.

 

  Hide contents

M8uVQ8C.png

 

Most people here to seem like three SM acts at most.

 

they all exhibit SHEEP like behaviors 

xjaa6Of.gif

I know it's the angle but I could see queen getting a BBL and transition into a jessi-like career :oh:

 

 

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

7qYtKhk.png

 

The wall of NO ENTRY is sending me :deadbanana2: 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

No offence to NMIXX girls I love them but why do they have more entries than... IVE!?

5 minutes ago, rzal said:

the free tickets in question 

xjaa6Of.gif

 

What's historic when Twice beat them to it and didn't have to beg anybody to attend? NO to YG mediaplay

xjaa6Of.gif

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

No offence to NMIXX girls I love them but why do they have more entries than... IVE!?

Because talent always wins. 

5 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

7qYtKhk.png

 

The wall of NO ENTRY is sending me :deadbanana2: 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

Blackpink

New Jeans

Twice

Le Sserafim

G-Idle 

 

A solid 5.

xjaa6Of.gif

Edited by LCTV

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

No offence to NMIXX girls I love them but why do they have more entries than... IVE!?

cause they charted in hungary and IVE didn't. what's confusing? 

xjaa6Of.gif

2 minutes ago, Century said:

What's historic when Twice beat them to it and didn't have to beg anybody to attend? NO to YG mediaplay

xjaa6Of.gif

cause they booked 2 nights and therefore sold TWICE as many tickets babes 

xjaa6Of.gif

 

Edited by rzal

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

No offence to NMIXX girls I love them but why do they have more entries than... IVE!?

Maybe because IVE albums aren’t distributed :cm:
and now y’all use twice leave them alone :rip:

 

 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

cause they charted in hungary and IVE didn't. what's confusing? 

xjaa6Of.gif

cause they booked 2 nights and therefore sold TWICE as much tickets babes 

xjaa6Of.gif

 

sold /= gave away through every means possible

 

NO to YG mediaplay again

xjaa6Of.gif

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

No offence to NMIXX girls I love them but why do they have more entries than... IVE!?

NPIXX much more global I fear

 

xjaa6Of.gif

2 minutes ago, rzal said:

cause they charted in hungary and IVE didn't. what's confusing? 

xjaa6Of.gif

Not them being the Hungary's nation's girl group :jonny5:

NMIXX mindig híres leszel :heart:

 

xjaa6Of.gif

9 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

7qYtKhk.png

 

The wall of NO ENTRY is sending me :deadbanana2: 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

Oh wow I expected BP, Twice and NJ to have the most entries obviously, but Lesserafim surprised me. ANTIFRAGILE did wonders for them huh.  Gidle too but they’ve been around for a while so I guess.

xjaa6Of.gif

3 minutes ago, Century said:

sold /= gave away through every means possible

 

NO to YG mediaplay again

xjaa6Of.gif

maybe SM should take some notes 

xjaa6Of.gif

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Congratulations to the US boy group TXT who cant either outsell or out stream the Parisian boy group Stray Kids in the US I guess

F2r7G9LXAAI_P9Q?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Only SKZ, BTS and NJ are charting on Spotify US daily right now with BTS and SKZ never leaving the chart.

I would sure hope that they're outcharting considering they released a full length album and not just an EP like TXT darling 😉 

4 hours ago, black swan said:

Oooook? Both things can be true: moas suck at streaming and giving longevity to songs despite having big debut numbers (see TEMPTATION, it debuted similarly to the latest SKZ album with higher average streams per track despite having less tracks) AND SKZ are an older group, with a bigger core fanbase, with more comebacks per year (KR, JP and all the other additional mixtape/XMAS releases), with more tracks per comeback. it would've been embarassing not to outstream TXT imo.

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion but I still believe they have better performances than SKZ in the US, charts-wise at least: I don't find 3 #1s on BB 200 particularly impressive when they lack longevity, also having 3 total entries on the chart despite the wide discography and the first entry being last year... maybe it was a stock problem pre-2022, I don't know, but I would assume the JYP-proclaimed "next BTS" to perform similarly to BTS without physicals (in 2016 BTS managed to chart Wings on the UK album chart without a Friday release and physicals so it is possible when you have a lot of fans who stream very well on Spotify and Youtube, just like SKZ) 

 

 

 

I just think it's nice seeing TXT up here with 3rd gen groups, ENHYPEN and SKZ are behind them but have actually similar stats on BB charts overall, including those that aren't the main ones -- but again, my personal opinion. I love seeing TXT chart and perform better comeback after comeback ever since debut and that's what matters to me as a fan :bird:

 

That's the part SKZ fans just love to gloss over. SKZ outstreaming TXT is not the slay they think it is. They're part of a more prestigious company, had their own reality show, pre released music before debut and have had a long time to amass a rabid fan base. They also have more music to stream. Like it would be sad if SKZ weren't outdoing TXT (who do have great stats by the way) it's literally the bare minimum.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.