Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

what am I supposed to be watching?

I'm not seeing anything spectacular or extraordinary

maybe you're choosing not to see itย :biblio:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

1 minute ago, ANTisocial said:

maybe you're choosing not to see itย :biblio:

I saw it

but it wasnโ€™t anything that others canโ€™t do

Take debut comments with a grain of salt... anyone remember people calling RV SM's first group without a visual, MILK's sisters, that they were going to flop because of only having four members, saying LSM didn't have a hand in debuting them, and that they were not a main SM group.ย :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I saw it

but it wasnโ€™t anything that others canโ€™t do

Your posts always bring humor to my day. The other's just can't comprehend your subtle trollingย ย :heart:

5 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Your posts always bring humor to my day. The other's just can't comprehend your subtle trollingย ย :heart:

I mean, whatever I can do to bring joy to others!ย :gaycat1:

29 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Why do they have to do what yโ€™all want?

and what do you meanโ€ what did YG think was gonna happen?

yโ€™all are the only ones that feel some way, outside of ATRL the reception is positiveโ€ฆ

I guess yโ€™all are the ones in the minorityโ€ฆwhy does that not surprise me

ย 

and I keep hearing this โ€œcreative and fresh way to debutโ€ why does it matter how they debut? first of all, this is all pre-debut stuff, so we donโ€™t know how the official debut will look

ย 

Positive reception :lmao:

ย 

https://twitter.com/pannchoa/status/1615789557240430592?t=9R7V677l_IH56j7ic5SVDQ&s=19

27 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Why do they have to do what yโ€™all want?

and what do you meanโ€ what did YG think was gonna happen?

yโ€™all are the only ones that feel some way, outside of ATRL the reception is positiveโ€ฆ

I guess yโ€™all are the ones in the minorityโ€ฆwhy does that not surprise me

ย 

and I keep hearing this โ€œcreative and fresh way to debutโ€ why does it matter how they debut? first of all, this is all pre-debut stuff, so we donโ€™t know how the official debut will look

ย 

Why are you always so up in arms anahsbsvshuwbsjย :deadbanana2:ย chill sissy, itโ€™s not that serious lmao. Especially about these toddlers.ย 
Criticizing a debut rollout that is already feeling so lackluster from a big4 company is hardly feeling like โ€œthey have to do something that we wantโ€. I know you praise anything and everything that comes out of YGโ€™s ass but you know that video ainโ€™t even impressive, especially when there are so many girlgroups slaying right now amidst stiff competition. Even the BP pre-debut dance video had so much more spark and it-factor. So not everything is said to drag your faves. I hope you realize that.ย :cm:

5 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

netizens switch like baguetteโ€™s

no one is taking them seriously tbhโ€ฆ.

ย 

theyโ€™ll be praising them the next minute. Rinse and repeatย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why are you always so up in arms anahsbsvshuwbsjย :deadbanana2:ย chill sissy, itโ€™s not that serious lmao. Especially about these toddlers.ย 
Criticizing a debut rollout that is already feeling so lackluster from a big4 company is hardly feeling like โ€œthey have to do something that we wantโ€. I know you praise anything and everything that comes out of YGโ€™s ass but you know that video ainโ€™t even impressive, especially when there are so many girlgroups slaying right now amidst stiff competition. Even the BP pre-debut dance video had so much more spark and it-factor. So not everything is said to drag your faves. I hope you realize that.ย :cm:

itโ€™s not a debut thoโ€ฆ.

they're prolly not debuting til a couple months from now

ย 

YG literally said they would be posting the members talent and skillsโ€ฆwhy are you expecting something elaborate?ย 

41 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Leave Mel alone y'all they can't help it and of course were going to switch up their entire rant about stanning minors once YG did itย :hoetenks:.ย 

ย 

Anyways looks amazing so far they are so talented and the people coming for them saying otherwise are delusional or jealous. If NMIXX taught us anything it's that talent doesn't mean much if the music isn't there to back it up so let's hope we don't get 2017 BP rejects.

I hope we get 2017 BP rejects. They can be a reimagined BP before DDDD happens. It might be a collapse.

ย 

And then we get Jennie using one of the lyrics she wrote as a caption on her IG -ย https://www.facebook.com/365320183022/photos/a.10150137237768023/10155815203143023/?type=3ย . :ahh:

3.3 million views in 11 hours

ย 

ย 

ย 

3.4 million views in 2 days

ย 

ย 

ย 

sheep really deserted them huhโ€ฆ.

the streams and views are abysmal to say the least. What happened? I read that fans from RV and Aespa arenโ€™t supporting the project but why?

ermm..... certain irrelevant flop gg joins the elite million seller list (becoming only the 6th)

okay now sales are actually getting suspiciousย :foxaylove2:

ย 

you're not gonna convince me they're the same level as aespa and especially not with blackpink and twice

investigate sm sales now especially red velvet's lmaoo

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by MonsterNavy

The names of the Babymonster girlies are just not it. Ahyeon is NOT it girl material I fear!

ย 

And wtf is a Chikita and Pharita? Its giving Pokemon Go I fear! Lalisa was TRULY iconic and undefeatable!

Wtf is this? Did ygly really think this is good? They are not sync 90% of the time and just as I praised ahyeon for surprising me with her solo evaluation video, she's out there disgustingly overdancing like wtf seriously, I will turn to a hater if this will turn out ygly overestimating these kids skills. The fact that they wasted the talents of the ex trainees, hinata of xg too, the talent and visual that she is but I'm glad she is XG and the groups is slowly making their own name!

ย 

I get that this type of dancing is very hard to pull off but why do they forced these kids to do it and the fact that they have the nerve to release it when ygly said to judge them for their skillsย :bibliahh:the lack of awareness is damnย :deadbanana4:ย 

also, miss Square Up is fighting for her life with all these 4th gen debut albums :alexz:ย 

she's surpassing nmiss soon and gonna be top 3 with newjennies and aespa again :alexz:ย 

ย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh they're really taking it

ย 

ย 

wow, wanna one and X1 were so popular. it's crazy it took this long for a group to break that record. I wonder if Boys Planets group will be succesful.

The bigger problem in that Baemon video is not their skills, but the choreo in itself.

ย 

ย 

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

Black Label give SOMI multiple comebacks in 2023 challengeย :gaycat5:ย 

ย 

challenge denied

ย 

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.