Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Mess not the magazine selling this much already. Do they have random photocard in the magazine? Cause 400k for magazine is too much

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

19 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

finally :siptea:

OMG YES :jonny5: 

 

I was praying they would pull an Insecurities, give it a cute video, and promote it for a week!

Especially since it was slightly odd they decided to promote No Return along with Unforgiven, I had a feeling this could happen.

29 minutes ago, katyberry said:

:fan2: 

 

Watched the whole video. Love to see my 4th gen favs interacting :ghostface:

Chaeyeon leaving Nugudom Puzzle the minute she saw Knock climb up the charts :alexz:

 

Sungah looked almost unrecognizable, shame she’s on here while Cube continues to let Lightsum sit in the dungeon. Mess at her being in Yeeun’s group too :monkey:

 

poor Cherry Bullet catching the survival show bug like this, here’s to hoping at least one member makes the final lineup this time; would be surprised if anyone on the show can actually outsing Bora :gaycat2:

They SNAPPED!

 

FROM THE FRONT TO THE BACK SEAT

DALEUN HANEUL WILO

 

 

I’m so confused with Queendom puzzle, there will be a second group of girls with the same amount of members for both songs coming later?

 

or are all the contestants revealed with those two songs? 


 

43 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

not that Spicy is hard to sing but they sound almost exactly like the recording :clap3: 

I need the rest :jonny5: 

41 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The charismatic song is Triples S Jiwoo (the rapper which she is normally a vocalist and dancer), whith Nana and another girl from Woo!Ah, there are 2 members from Weeekly, and I don't recognize the last one.

 

The Snap stage 

Yeeun clc, Sangah Lightsum (which is funny to me), Yuki from Purki, Yeoreum WJSN, Bora and the other one is probably from Cherry Bullet too, I need to know who is the bob girl.

Was that Nana in the center (I think a white top with a cherry on it)?

1 minute ago, lauvender said:

I’m so confused with Queendom puzzle, there will be a second group of girls with the same amount of members for both songs coming later?

 

or are all the contestants revealed with those two songs? 


 

I think there’s more. Since we know Chaeyeon was in but she quit and she wasn’t in either video.

Why do WJSN keep promoting at these shows?

They have music show wins, they have fans, they are recognizable in Korea, their last album sold over 100k+ 

 

Sorry but how come they perform on the same stage as H1-Key, Cherry Bullet, woo!ah! and Lightsum :deadbanana4:

They could've invited one more more deserving group like Kep1er, NATURE, CRAXY, Cignature, or even Billlie

46 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

not that Spicy is hard to sing but they sound almost exactly like the recording :clap3: 

Winter is so good live :clap3:

 

mics could be louder but they were ON :clap3: 

 

 

 

personal instagram accounts coming too i guess

Edited by Pikachu

2 hours ago, jorjapuss said:

Don’t YG or blackpink have their own thread ? We don’t need 24/7 updates on little thing like rose attending a random red carpet or treasure ranking at some irrelevant charts. 

just put me on ignore/blocked list its really not that deep lolz and I dont care for any yg artists fyi

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Why do WJSN keep promoting at these shows?

They have music show wins, they have fans, they are recognizable in Korea, their last album sold over 100k+ 

 

Sorry but how come they perform on the same stage as H1-Key, Cherry Bullet, woo!ah! and Lightsum :deadbanana4:

They could've invited one more more deserving group like Kep1er, NATURE, CRAXY, Cignature, or even Billlie

Yeoreum must know something we don’t. I think they are sitting ducks in the dungeon until Dawon finds a new agency to promote under. You’d think we’d at least get a WJSN The Black comeback by now but that Ive money probably got Starship acting different with them I fear .

the others from their generation could never :clap3: 

 

 

 

16 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Chaeyeon leaving Nugudom Puzzle the minute she saw Knock climb up the charts :alexz:

Could also be the producers thinking her family she already screwed over Lee Seunghyeon once, and they're not going to let it happen again!  But they'll let her make it look like it was her choice.

 

I mean, it could be.

 

:cm:

14 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

OH they absolutely devoured this :clap3: 

seeing this live was kinda a moment ngl :jonny6:

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the others from their generation could never :clap3: 

 

 

 

I mean NMIXX could if they could get to the winning part :deadvision:

Taeyeon fangirling over Karina on IG

 

:jonny6: SNSD X Aespa When? 

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Taeyeon fangirling over Karina on IG

 

:jonny6: SNSD X Aespa When? 

:rip: 

 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

:rip: 

 

 

 

 

I’ll take Soshi over Got The Beat anyday :deadbanana2: don’t remind me

Winter is truly the most talented and beautiful woman ever :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I’ll take Soshi over Got The Beat anyday :deadbanana2: don’t remind me

Got The Beat was incredible and they have the second best mini of the year.

 

I will never forgive the braindead SM sheep for boycotting it earlier this year :weeps: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.