Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, motherpills said:

this is about to be on all the pinterest girlies boards. i think its up there with this picture of jennie

 

FbS8wKNaQAAe1TA.jpg:large

If the picture was a bit more grainy, yes.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

23 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The girls who get it, get it.

nnnn did she really type (THE SEASON) like that or was it just a bubble translation? I still don't know it 
Rosé was one of the best dressed YSL girlies, she served :jonny5:I just fear for her scalp

waiting for aespa, Jennie and Krystal now! 
Jennie and Taehyung are very cute, I don't care for official statements but I hope they eventually come because the trolls on both sides are embarrassing :gaycat6:  my tl has been very messy and funny but I need some fellow european troops to unstan because I need those tickets for the 2027 world stadium tour

Question.

 

what’s the difference between Hanteo and Circle (GAON) because y’all said adspa outsold BP’s 1st week sales with their new album, but Circle chart have adspa at 1.4 million in a week

 

so what’s the truth? And didn’t SM say adspa crossed 1.6 preorders, but why did they only sell 1.4?

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, black swan said:

nnnn did she really type (THE SEASON) like that or was it just a bubble translation? I still don't know it 
Rosé was one of the best dressed YSL girlies, she served :jonny5:I just fear for her scalp

waiting for aespa, Jennie and Krystal now! 
Jennie and Taehyung are very cute, I don't care for official statements but I hope they eventually come because the trolls on both sides are embarrassing :gaycat6:  my tl has been very messy and funny but I need some fellow european troops to unstan because I need those tickets for the 2027 world stadium tour

the translation :rip:

not nearly 10mil views on the translation, Lily viral queen. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

15 minutes ago, Get said:

 

What about Bad Boy, Automatic, Peek-a-boo.

 

Bad Boy and Peek-a-boo are bops though I’m still not sure why some consider the latter velvet. Automatic is nice but mostly a snooze fest.

We need Jennie to take a selfie with V while he cuddles and sleeps on top of her to piss of the Armys even more! :giraffe:

The caption should be: "He's my Oppa now" or "What is your beloved Oppa doing in my bed?" or "You guys hate my guts, but your Oppa has been through them" :gaycat5: 

430d3fec7cf22d7c54bef1b8d6e12a88.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

9 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

the translation :rip:

not nearly 10mil views on the translation, Lily viral queen. 

oh :deadbanana::deadbanana:the weverse translations should've prepared me for this nnn

First two releases from Queezzle are out.

 

 

Also, Iz*one's Chaeyeon and Laboum's Haein quit the show after appearing on the first episode.  They won't be edited out.

 

:cm:

4 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

First two releases from Queezzle are out.

 

 

Also, Iz*one's Chaeyeon and Laboum's Haein quit the show after appearing on the first episode.  They won't be edited out.

 

:cm:

Not 5 rappers in the snap team. Like what group needs that many rappers :ahh:

5 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

First two releases from Queezzle are out.

 

 

Also, Iz*one's Chaeyeon and Laboum's Haein quit the show after appearing on the first episode.  They won't be edited out.

 

:cm:

I don't recognize more than half of them...

 

not that Spicy is hard to sing but they sound almost exactly like the recording :clap3: 

3 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

I don't recognize more than half of them...

The charismatic song is Triples S Jiwoo (the rapper which she is normally a vocalist and dancer), whith Nana and another girl from Woo!Ah, there are 2 members from Weeekly, and I don't recognize the last one.

 

The Snap stage 

Yeeun clc, Sangah Lightsum (which is funny to me), Yuki from Purki, Yeoreum WJSN, Bora and the other one is probably from Cherry Bullet too, I need to know who is the bob girl.

7 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

I don't recognize more than half of them...

Yeah, they're called Cherry Bullet.

 

:cm:

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

not that Spicy is hard to sing but they sound almost exactly like the recording :clap3: 

this video is probably edited because aespa can't sing live :clap3: 

Seems like G-IDLE is getting that meme summer Tiktok hit :deadbanana2: The new Gangnam Style is here I fear

1 minute ago, Sept said:

this video is probably edited because aespa can't sing live :clap3: 

That's clearly been jiminned.  And maybe next time they can use editing to give Lessanilljin some semblance of fandom voting power. :eli:

 

:cm:

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I need to know who is the bob girl.

reading the hangul from the lyrics, it says "Highkey Riina".

Watching old AoA mvs and being reminded of the absolute sex Seolhyun served throughout their run.

Definitely the hottest ever K-pop idol there's no competition I fear

25 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

First two releases from Queezzle are out.

 

 

Also, Iz*one's Chaeyeon and Laboum's Haein quit the show after appearing on the first episode.  They won't be edited out.

 

:cm:

she saw that she got a SMASH with Knock and dipped :bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.