Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

The whole Jennie and V meltdown has been so funny. Ive been clowning my army friend about it and she so happens to be a V bias and Jennie anti, lol. They both give off an artsy queer, don’t really care about labels vibe so maybe that played a part in attracting them to eachother. Hopefully we can finally have idols openly date without the world ending. And we need more openly queer representation. Can’t have Giselle bearing that weight by herself.

Jennie? Queer vibe? :redface: 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Vocal Legends :jonny6:

 

 

Yujin and Liz delivered so much we love to see it :clap3:

 

11 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

oh wow their title track is produced by Cirkut

 

this is gonna be a bop

 

freakout.gif

I just knew Sacrifice would be the best song :falcon: 

30 minutes ago, Cain said:

Jennie? Queer vibe? :redface: 

Well to me she seems like she wouldn’t be afraid to go down on a girl unlike Lisa and Jisoo. As for Rose’ I get what people mean when they say she’s a lesbian.

Edited by ANTIclimatic

The dislikes to each Rose-related post nnn

It was bad for ha

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

Fun fact about Soyeon and her pen. she's spelt Queencard as Kwinka in Korean which refers to the it-girl, popular girls in High School. 

Should have just kept it Kwinka

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Satin said:

Queenshart is kind of better than Unforgiven and Spicy :mandown:

Idk about Spicy but Unforgiven is really not good so :mandown:

 

1 hour ago, Jenlisa said:

Take us back to 2019 when kill this love psycho and feel special got together and ruled the world 

 

 

BP's most panned single, RV's most overrated single and the start of Twice's downfall on the charts. No thanks!

2 hours ago, Jenlisa said:

Take us back to 2019 when kill this love psycho and feel special got together and ruled the world 

 

 

The present >>>> The past

Hold on I just realized that Blackpink's soundtrack is peoducd by LINDGREN

(TWICE: I Can't Stop Me, Cry For Me, Scientist, Icon, Set Me Free etc

BTS: Boy With Luv, Mikrokosmos, Run BTS etc

TXT: 0X1=LOVESONG, Crown, Run Away, GGBB etc

ENHYPEN: Drunk-Dazed, Given-Taken)

 

You can hear his tag at 0:01-0:03

 

 

Edited by Flomik

2 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

My Jaden, we love you :jonny5: 

 

 

 

we need a real feat. Grimes this time :jonny5:

Was Psycho really their last velvet comeback? Imma be honest and expose myself but I prefer their red side. They’re fun and replayable. Like who honestly goes hmm I want to listen to One of those nights, even though it’s a bop? And birthday the song was a bop question my taste all you want and I still revisit the mini.

9 hours ago, BTS said:

I actually love how you constantly just make things up for no reason. It’s giving Yeonmi.

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

Name an idol couple who has been caught with a video holding hands in public like that and not giving a single f*ck?
Cause most of the time it’s just blurry Dispatch photos, where we can hardly see anything. 

7 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Was Psycho really their last velvet comeback? Imma be honest and expose myself but I prefer their red side. They’re fun and replayable. Like who honestly goes hmm I want to listen to One of those nights, even though it’s a bop? And birthday the song was a bop question my taste all you want and I still revisit the mini.

feel my rhythm was velvet in my book. it's literally psycho happy version

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

4 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I got curious and went to find the live of Welcome to My World and not the thread title being a lie :rip: They're fully lip-syncing.

 

 

def some post editing like Killing Voice but i think at the very least, Ning Ning and Winter are live. I feel like aespa are pretty bad at lipsyncing and it's pretty obvious when they do too

 

 

we have this too:

 

 

6 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Was Psycho really their last velvet comeback? Imma be honest and expose myself but I prefer their red side. They’re fun and replayable. Like who honestly goes hmm I want to listen to One of those nights, even though it’s a bop? And birthday the song was a bop question my taste all you want and I still revisit the mini.

Feel My Rhythm is kind of a grey area (like Peek-A-Boo), although the conservative styling and approach, and similar chord progression to Psycho leads me personally to believe it was meant to be Velvet. But Psycho seems to be the last one accepted by fans as such. 

11 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

feel my rhythm was velvet in my book. it's literally psycho happy version

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Feel My Rhythm is kind of a grey area (like Peek-A-Boo), although the conservative styling and approach, and similar chord progression to Psycho leads me personally to believe it was meant to be Velvet. But Psycho seems to be the last one accepted by fans as such. 

Yeah that’s why I was confused because I always lumped Feel My Rythm with their velvet side. Plus they had that Japanese release Wildside immediately after so for me it was back to back velvet.

For the Birthday mini they should’ve had Bye Bye as a pre-release and give On A Ride at least a track video.

Edited by ANTIclimatic

8 hours ago, lovecatt said:

why do blinks try to pretend that army are the only deranged fan base

because they have 0 self awareness

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

Wildside>>>>>>>>> Feel My Rhytmn

 

Wildside is their best song since Psycho

 

Edited by Pluto2022

26 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

 happy version

 

Well that's literally what a red concept means :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.