Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The way the whole 2020 GFRIEND was immaculate :ghostface:

 

 

 

 

 

I really liked Apple but I dont use the rest nn

 

rSnViXc.gif

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

pls, the way all these other retro bops outsold >>>>>>>>>>>

 

Only I Can't Stop ME! (aka TWIX's last excellent song) comes close here :sorry: 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

pls, the way all these other retro bops outsold >>>>>>>>>>>

 

You adding So Bad as If no one would notice :gaycat1:

 

The other songs are good and some are even great. But MAGO is superior 

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

You adding So Bad as If no one would notice :gaycat1:

 

The other songs are good and some are even great. But MAGO is superior 

Sneak where? Isa's pre chorus is literally peak music: 

 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Sneak where? Isa's pre chorus is literally peak music: 

 

I think, for me, It's not a So Bad problem only, I'm not really a fan of Stayc's music. Listened to all their mini/single albums and the only song leaving a impression on me was 'Young Luv'. I think something is missing, but I can't figure out what. 

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Slowdown outsold the other stayc gers songs tbh

 

 

Seeun’s Magnum Opus :jonnycat:

BEP has lost their touch I fear 

Give TWICE some tracks pls and thx 

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

So Bad is kinda overhyped tbh

 

LIKE SOTY outsold

 

 

Did they really reuse the same set from So Bad? :rip: BEP was so cheap omg

 

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Did they really reuse the same set from So Bad? :rip: BEP was so cheap omg

 

 

 

Yes they literally had a budget of like 2 cents prior to the album sales coming in 

41 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Of course all the SM Sheep in here will stan Ajanugu, since she's an SM Sheep herself I completely forgot 

WhoppingRealisticFrenchbulldog-size_rest

She's stated several times that she doesn't care about the whole company war bs and neither should you :rip:

 

Normal people are in it for the music 

The way we have been getting major Kpop releases every week recently especially on Mondays: 

 

SEVENTEEN -> LE SSERAFIM -> aespa -> GIDLE -> ENHYPEN -> BOYNEXTDOOR -> Stray Kids 

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

[10000th PERFECT ALL-KILL] CSR "Shining Bright" 0AM KST Update:

 

#1 iChart (=)

#1 MelOn (=)

#1 YouTube Music (=)

#1 Genie (=)

#1 Flo (=)

#1 Vibe (=)

#1 Bugs (=)

 

:clap3:

52 minutes ago, Flomik said:

So Bad is kinda overhyped tbh

 

LIKE SOTY outsold

 

 

Yes! Ffs, I feel like I'm the only one that actually has ears sometimes. :deadbanana: This song should not be as criminally underrappreciated as it is.

 

Still probably their best for me.

The album details have a glimpse at their nighttime outdoor outfits from the Spicy MV :eek: Karina looks like a prostitute and we stan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.