Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, godmess said:

while a crazy achievement... I feel like it speaks to nothing. Its the 47th remix of Doja Cat kiss me more/say so formula that got picked up by the kids... I'm not trying to be rude but these girls will not be a part of the conversation. They will flop into obscurity I predict. 

You’re acting like these all other kpop songs by other groups are original :rip: No matter what “remix” it is, it became a smash organically because the listeners liked it, deal with it lmao. 
I don’t even care about the 50-50 girls but the way people are already fuming at their success is sending me. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Omg I was scared that we didn't get an MV :ghostface: Hope it will boost the song up as well like it did with Gone and Money

 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You’re acting like these all other kpop songs by other groups are original :rip: No matter what “remix” it is, it became a smash organically because the listeners liked it, deal with it lmao. 
I don’t even care about the 50-50 girls but the way people are already fuming at their success is sending me. 

I'm not acting like that at all... I'm simply saying that no one is talking about this group, they're just streaming the song cuz its viral. They won't have any real impact. 

everything about this era is a perfect mix of real world and kwangya for me :clap3:

 

I’m sorry to those who listen once and decide to hate 

 

great songs with lots of production sounds that could’ve fit on Savage album

 

you can’t see kwangya but you can HEAR it

 

 

4 minutes ago, godmess said:

I'm not acting like that at all... I'm simply saying that no one is talking about this group, they're just streaming the song cuz it’s viral. They won't have any real impact. 

the amount of memes I’ve seen of people simply just singing along and enjoying the song.... maybe people won’t know FIFTY FIFTY but they’ll know and remember the song. If they can do it, so can any of these “top” kpop groups. They’re kinda paving the way :bird:

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

It’s true :WAP: 

 

erm i love aespa but if anyone is bringing the 2010s pop into k-pop it’s IVE imo

21 minutes ago, Odd said:

 

The teaser is the chorus/outro of the song and but the verses from the filming leak sounded completely different like hyper-pop :jonnycat:

Yesss I think the verses are gonna be cxnty as hell :jonnycat:

16 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You’re acting like these all other kpop songs by other groups are original :rip: No matter what “remix” it is, it became a smash organically because the listeners liked it, deal with it lmao. 
I don’t even care about the 50-50 girls but the way people are already fuming at their success is sending me. 

Like they’re praying for their downfall. It’s really weird. If it was another group people would spam here :rip:

15 minutes ago, katyberry said:

It’s true :WAP: 

 

Months ago someone said IVE was serving Flo rida/Taio Cruz :bibliahh:So what’s the truth 

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You’re acting like these all other kpop songs by other groups are original :rip: No matter what “remix” it is, it became a smash organically because the listeners liked it, deal with it lmao. 
I don’t even care about the 50-50 girls but the way people are already fuming at their success is sending me. 

right :rip:

idc this is monumental for modern kpop. and it’s just starting imo. the song has yet to impact radio.

Just now, godmess said:

while a crazy achievement... I feel like it speaks to nothing. Its the 47th remix of Doja Cat kiss me more/say so formula that got picked up by the kids... I'm not trying to be rude but these girls will not be a part of the conversation. They will flop into obscurity I predict. 

You could have saved that for you 

I'm literally a fan of groups of that have broken records and made incredible achievements :ahh: That is NOT what I'm talking about though, nor am I denying that people don't love the song. Does no one know how to talk about the BIG PICTURE. I'm simply saying in the scope of things, I don't see 50/50 paving a very successful career with DEPTH beyond this viral track. 

Just now, Cheers said:

FvNgxanaYAUKVig?format=jpg&name=900x900FvNgiPsakAEaplq?format=jpg&name=900x900FvNgGLnaIAInGlx?format=jpg&name=900x900FvNfyODaMAE13C8?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

ENGODPEN coming for their best era :clap3: 

 

 

They went to aespas surgeon

Just now, godmess said:

I'm literally a fan of groups of that have broken records and made incredible achievements :ahh: That is NOT what I'm talking about though, nor am I denying that people don't love the song. Does no one know how to talk about the BIG PICTURE. I'm simply saying in the scope of things, I don't see 50/50 paving a very successful career with DEPTH beyond this viral track. 

Girl you staning record breaking groups don't make fall in grace e actually the opposite 

Just now, Cain said:

All the aespa songs sound dated and bad sorry :skull:

Yes all, what about Black pink?

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Like they’re praying for their downfall. It’s really weird. If it was another group people would spam here :rip:

 

11 minutes ago, Butters said:

the amount of memes I’ve seen of people simply just singing along and enjoying the song.... maybe people won’t know FIFTY FIFTY but they’ll know and remember the song. If they can do it, so can any of these “top” kpop groups. They’re kinda paving the way :bird:

exactly :rip:

 

also.. not every tiktok sound is seeing this type of success in charts too. it’s obvious the song is received well and is liked by the gp. that itself is very hard to achieve in an industry that is oversaturated.

 

btw the song is too low on TTH. i wonder if they’ll rise or be on the cover.

30 minutes ago, Cheers said:

ENGODPEN teasers look so good. Sunghoon, Jake, and Heeseung are slaying the photos ngl :deadbanana2:

They really do. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

 

Spoiler


spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Yes all, what about Black pink?

What about them?

30 minutes ago, katyberry said:

It’s true :WAP: 

 

They say that like it’s a good thing. :deadbanana: Leave the empty, disposable pop fluff to IVE, babes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.