Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

24 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

:gaycat6:

omg what does YG have on them? :dancehall2:

51 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

but wow what a moment

she needs to ditch the short hair tbh

GOT The Beat was such a blessing. I will forever hate K-pop fans for not supporting the best supergroup ever.

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

Plus even with those BLATANT lyrics, some fans on Twitter are still confused if this is an ad song or an official cb. Like people are just DUMB atp :skull:

I mean I see why they’re confused…NMIXX literally debuted with a Coke Zero ad 

They finally posted Winter's magazine just an hour ago :cupid: 

 

Edited by katyberry

Why wouldn't BP stay with YG? They drop an album once every blue moon, do a bunch of massive CFs here and there, and are constantly on top of the game without having to work particularly hard. Seems like an easy choice for them.

47 minutes ago, New Edition said:

omg what does YG have on them? :dancehall2:

Nothing lol. They don’t have to be as active musically as in other companies and don’t seem that musically motivated anyways (maybe except Rosé), and can earn millions just by being models and brand ambassadors. The girls are set for life under YG. 
it’s their fans who we should feel bad for. They are frustrated and it shows in how they pour that frustration into other artists and fanbases. :dies:

Edited by Witnessed ET

4 hours ago, fauxtography said:

This is the best commercial song EVER

 

I want it on STREAMING, is anyone working at the SM office if I escalate a complaint?

 

 

 

 

Oh my god, I totally forgot about this. I could not stop playing this back in the day. This feels... like if affected my development in some way. Probably for the worse, but thanks for the reminder.

Wonyoung’s and NewJeans’ brands are crazy People have no choice but to eat whatever they serve People on this site want them to be over every time like their faves but they keep coming back 

I saw tons of Asian celebrities posted NewJeans songs when they came back last time on their ig stories It was crazy and I’ve never seen them posted other Kpop groups (Not that Coca Cola song tho:deadvision:)

Edited by FACT

8 minutes ago, elevate said:

Oh my god, I totally forgot about this. I could not stop playing this back in the day. This feels... like if affected my development in some way. Probably for the worse, but thanks for the reminder.

:deadbanana2:

 

I do kinda feel that though. I feel like that bridge with the belting of "visual dreams" has lived rent free in my mind for a decade and I dont always remember where it came from. :rip:

ONCE pls stop talking about talent because your fave literally do not have any of that

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

:gaycat6:

Told you that they are not leaving. Teddy especially will never let them go lol. Plus  Big bang and Cl renewed their contracts at first too so idk why people expected them to leave 

14 minutes ago, Adama said:

Told you that they are not leaving. Teddy especially will never let them go lol. Plus  Big bang and Cl renewed their contracts at first too so idk why people expected them to leave 

Because people perceive Blackpink are suffering not having to work much while getting paid the most.

 

:cm:

Just now, harrythevifan said:

Because people perceive Blackpink are suffering not having to work much while getting paid the most.

 

:cm:

Maybe fans expected to get rid of Teddy, if I was one of them and I didn't like Teddy I would unstan when I first heard the news 

8 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

so sick of ads on this dated ass forum

 

And most are in Chinese? 

 

i feel like they’re trying to take control of my account and make me a strawberry spy like Woonyoung’s dad

spacer.png

You get add here? I never did.

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I mean I see why they’re confused…NMIXX literally debuted with a Coke Zero ad 

Yeah buts its a brief 1 second "cameo" while Nj's hook is them saying Coca Cola is tasty

43 minutes ago, Adama said:

Told you that they are not leaving. Teddy especially will never let them go lol. Plus  Big bang and Cl renewed their contracts at first too so idk why people expected them to leave 

Hopeful wishing 'cause they're desperate for BP to disband. :alexz2:

41 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Because people perceive Blackpink are suffering not having to work much while getting paid the most.

 

:cm:

:cm:
 

I said since day one they would renew. They do not care about not releasing music.:cm:

8 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

It could have been good if it was sung by BoA or Taeyeon maybe but it had Slugi's bad vocal tone sadly. The whole EP felt disconnected bc her persona really didn't live up to the "sexy" aesthetic they went for. She's like Jisoo in her group except she's actually good at her job. Her only irredeemable quality is her ugly vocal tone. 

Y25BzRv.gif

 

Doubt Karina and Winter can do now what Seulgi did.

8 hours ago, Dialamba said:

OTG was front loaded :ghostface: Gone stomps even a random teaser has 60M views 

 

28 reasons is great but the album…No identity and vision I fear. All the hype for what ???:giraffe:

The songs were better than almost every 3rd gen solo.

8 hours ago, cloudbusting said:


Seulgisus devoured the other girls with this one :WAP:

This video and song are so good.

7 hours ago, Cotton said:

Now what we’re not gonna do is come for Seulgi’s mini. Anywhere But Home, Bad Boy Sad Girl, Crown. GORGEOUS songs that not everyone can pull off 

 

spacer.png

Say it out loud. Those songs are amazing.

7 hours ago, Cotton said:

And it wouldn’t have been as good nor would it feel as AUTHENTIC as Seulgi’s touch on the demos.

 

spacer.png

True

6 hours ago, BTS said:

Seulgi flopping was a gag.

 

We all thought she had a massive fanbase but they were no where to be found

Luna 2.0.

Y25BzRv.gif

She sold more than 200,000 albums. Even if she didn't show up in the charts.

https://twitter.com/seulooooooo/status/1613815443726430214?t=bqqZmUnM1ZnHiU-xD1tczA&s=19

 

6 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the 1-2 punch of these two

arts not the charts

spacer.png

**** the charts when you have songs like these.

6 hours ago, WhalieX said:

 

Love this song and it's nice that it's smashing a bit rn

 

Mijoo really won with Lovelyz disbandment huh I hear she's preparing solo

 

lovelyz-mijoo.gif

 

She was one of the worse vocalists in the group though nn

Isn't the person on the right in Encounter and It's okay to not be okay?

IVE next week

LSRFM may

aespa may

new jeans june and july 

 

:WAP:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

IVE next week

LSRFM may

aespa may

new jeans june and july 

 

:WAP:

 

 

 

4th gen summer takeover :alexz:

it’s kinda making me sad and missing 3rd gen ggs a bit but happy for the new gen!

3 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

:gaycat6:

welp :gaycat6:

 

praying they all atleast get to do solo albums while releasing group stuff. new producers too but I doubt that will ever happen :toofunny3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.