Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Sugden said:

she was no where near luna level of flop tho

her album sold decently

Her album had SM's best female solo pre-order figures (via Ktown4u) and highest female solo 1st week sales, plus good levels of Spotify streaming for SM's standards.

 

The single itself didn't perform particularly well, but the solo era was certainly not a commercial failure, unlike Luna

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

as much as I love Like Water, we definitely need her comeback to be upbeat. she's a great dancer and deserves to show it off more :jonny:

I mean Like Water needed to be done to completely cement her as THE vocal queen of that generation. The vocals she delivered on that album will not be defeated by anyone in her gen, that much is clear.

 

Plus at the time, I think she was still recovering from her accident and couldn't do anything too strenuous, so a sit down ballad album made sense.

 

But she's since recovered, and after seeing what she has done in GOT, I'd love her to try a full pop/R&B solo and some English songs too.

9 minutes ago, Kety said:

Why are we lying? 
objectively speaking this is still is THE best cf song of all time:

 

like no one else comes close?

they served TABS:WAP:

The melody… so divine :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Her album had SM's best female solo pre-order figures (via Ktown4u) and highest female solo 1st week sales, plus good levels of Spotify streaming for SM's standards.

 

The single itself didn't perform particularly well, but the solo era was certainly not a commercial failure, unlike Luna

yeah and selling albums is way more important to labels anyways

yea no this song easily stomps on every cf songs posted in here

 

 

Zero would be a good song if the chorus wasn't such blatant product placement. I get its a CF song, but they could have made it less obvious than "coca cola is tasty" x5 like what? :deadbanana4:

41 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

as much as I love Like Water, we definitely need her comeback to be upbeat. she's a great dancer and deserves to show it off more :jonny:

we need her Free Somebody :jonny6:

Seulgi flopped because 28 Reasons was pure SMP. Not an ounce of that was aimed at the GP and SM is **** for that. 

13 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Zero would be a good song if the chorus wasn't such blatant product placement. I get its a CF song, but they could have made it less obvious than "coca cola is tasty" x5 like what? :deadbanana4:

But then again, Ador x C*ca C*la has a contract that they must comply with. So the legal aspect is uncontrollable.

 

Plus even with those BLATANT lyrics, some fans on Twitter are still confused if this is an ad song or an official cb. Like people are just DUMB atp :skull:

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Zero would be a good song if the chorus wasn't such blatant product placement. I get its a CF song, but they could have made it less obvious than "coca cola is tasty" x5 like what? :deadbanana4:

it was a popular rhyme way before newjeans :rip:

 

 

The original Newjeans.

 

 

Why hasn't Wendy covered this?

 

Anyway, of course nothing tops this advertisement song. :mandown::mandown:

 

 

:cm:

Yeh the coke CF is very blatant but I think that’s why it’s smashing I’m Korea because that’s a well-known rhyme in the country.

 

2 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

better be an english single :giraffe:

another 2018 demo incoming. I’d love to be proven wrong though. 
spacer.png

The way they all became close, GFriend and Loona best groups ever

 

 

 

36 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

yea no this song easily stomps on every cf songs posted in here

 

 

agreed. yes autotune yes BOP! 

as someone who doesnt really vibe with new jeans payola yall are doing the most over that over that coke song

 

somehow they always stay here and i cant stand it 

 

Y25BzRv.gif

 

Edited by Katamari

I don't like the Jisoo songs. I feel so bad bc I thought the Rose songs were already generic, but Gone was somewhat listenable. For some reason Jisoo's songs arent connecting with me or bop like and I really was hoping she'd come out swinging. It seems they gave Lisa and Jennie better material imo.

Wait winter vogue Korea is hot

 

SM give them more activities challenge 

50 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Seulgi flopped because 28 Reasons was pure SMP. Not an ounce of that was aimed at the GP and SM is **** for that. 

Who do we have to sacrifice to get rid of SMP? The entire world is tired

but wow what a moment

she needs to ditch the short hair tbh

It's kinda sending that Be Myself was Mamamoo's last great title track, its been constantly downhill since sadly. They had no business slaying so hard for a fabletics type slay commercial  :matty:

 

 

I respect myself

nae mame deundamyeon geugeollo dwaesseo OK OK

I’m original an dareuda neowa nan an dareuda

Every day I WANNA BE MYSELF

 

 

Y25BzRv.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.