Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Zero real-time #2 :jonnycat: 

Cause you know you’re sparkling like a shooting star/I can see us going far :jonnycat:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

newjeans put crack in their songs i s2g zero gets better with every listen :jonny6:

I also just wanna say that I'm loving all the egg on people's faces

who just KNEW and were waiting for Jisoo to flop, it's been real quiet :fan:

 

not only is she smashing, she's breaking records and I'm so proud of her, she deserves all the love and praise she's been receiving 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

We need promo!

didn't she film like 2 variety shows? we need dates

 

 

this friday!

Some Ichillin' fan just suffered some premature vociferation that kinda messed up their "Alarm" stage.  But I'm sure Arirang can edit the audio just like Mnet does for Bighybe.

 

:cm:

Just now, Mel. said:

I also just wanna say that I'm loving all the egg on people's faces

who just KNEW and were waiting for Jisoo to flop, it's been real quiet :fan:

 

not only is she smashing, she's breaking records and I'm so proud of her, she deserves all the love and praise she's been receiving 

this thread is definitely in shambles because of that :coffee2: years of calling her names and now she’s proving everyone wrong 

 

there’s no such thing as less successful Blackpink member :flower:

2 minutes ago, Axel. said:

a k-lassic, it didn't deserve the hate it got, such a GOOD song. :katie2:

The hate train for PV was disgusting 

but they're getting the last laugh as they always do 

Just now, Spears_Stan said:

The new jeans song is very addictive 

But is it also bad for you kidneys?

 

:cm:

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I also just wanna say that I'm loving all the egg on people's faces

who just KNEW and were waiting for Jisoo to flop, it's been real quiet :fan:

 

not only is she smashing, she's breaking records and I'm so proud of her, she deserves all the love and praise she's been receiving 

kinda like you after dragging newjeans! :bird: and if she were SMASHING we’d be seeing Kitsch numbers in korea

2 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

 

this friday!

:duca::duca:

 

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

this thread is definitely in shambles because of that :coffee2: years of calling her names and now she’s proving everyone wrong 

 

there’s no such thing as less successful Blackpink member :flower:

LMAOOOOO I'm sure the tears were ever flowing

Am i the only one who likes zero chorus? coca cola is delicious 

Just now, K$Ellie said:

kinda like you after dragging newjeans! :bird: and if she were SMASHING we’d be seeing Kitsch numbers in korea

She is smashing

in Korea and internationally 

 

IVE is local.

20 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

That's the case with Kitsch's chorus too :coffee2:

I totally agree  :cm:

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Am i the only one who likes zero chorus? coca cola is delicious 

it actually already grew on me :rip:

23 minutes ago, Mel. said:

PINKCHELLA IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!! :duca:

Do we have a thread? 

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

She is smashing

in Korea and internationally 

 

IVE is local.

she’s not top 5 on genie or spotify, barely hanging onto the top 10 :gaycat7:

not me bopping to a coca cola ad 

 

it gives major pinkpantheress vibes

Edited by getinthezone

Zero's production :jonny5: Yeah the chorus is very adsy but it's also very camp and kind of interesting

They never miss I fear. I DREAMT for GGs like them

Just now, K$Ellie said:

she’s not top 5 on genie or spotify, barely hanging onto the top 10 :gaycat7:

as if it’s a common thing for a kpop release to be top 10 on spotify global :rip:

NewJennies are truly the critical darlings of Korea and this thread, like they could make burp noises and release it right now, and it would still get a PAK and be a hit in people’s last.fm charts in here :dies:

 

The way this thread had the nerve to come for Jisoo’s solo and now them trying so hard to like this bland NewJennies ad song  :toofunny2:

If any other group released this y’all would drag them, let’s be real.
 

Edited by Pluto2022

9 minutes ago, Tomek said:

even yeri would smash solo if she was in blackpink 

I don’t think blackpink would be as big with her :skull: 

with doyeon bp would be bigger than BTS yes it’s true 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.