Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

It's their marketing strategy and it's working. Now when the bunny appears every time they release a song, people would immediately know that a new NJ song/single/album is released, and they would check it out.

 

For now, it's not yet annoying. I feel like their first full album's album cover is gonna be a variation of "the bunny". However, it's going to be annoying at some point. 

we’re in the Year of the Rabbit so I bet they will stick with it for some time since it works with that 

 

but based on the fanbase name I’m afraid the bunny is here to stay :rip:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 solo vogue magazine covers in less than a month:jonny5: they're coming 

 

Edited by katyberry

8 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Watch Zero outpeaking Ditto :deadbanana4:

I wouldn't mind this tbh.

 

Even Ditto is not as instantaneous as Zero.

 

Like I remember when Ditto was first released, some people in here were saying that "it needs time to grow"

COCA-COLA MASISSDA

COCA-COLA MASISSDA

SEE YOU LOOKING, CATCH IT

HERE’S YOUR COLA

 

:jonny5:

Zero sounds good except that chorus but still :clap3:

the verses and pre-chorus are amazing

I was afraid about Zero, they have so much hype, if the song would be bad or even mid, they could’ve lost the momentum, but now I see they will be good :flower:

 

they have amazing team! 

and I can see Coca Cola pouring in a lot of money to push that on Tik Tok and make kids dance with the cans of Coke :jonny:

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

2 solo vogue magazine covers in less than a month:jonny5: they're coming 

 

Vogue Korea is giving way too much Digitals cover lately :deadbanana4:. I wouldn’t be surprised if companies can pay for it just like l’Officiel 

8 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I was afraid about Zero, they have so much hype, if the song would be bad or even mid, they could’ve lost the momentum, but now I see they will be good :flower:

 

they have amazing team! 

and I can see Coca Cola pouring in a lot of money to push that on Tik Tok and make kids dance with the cans of Coke :jonny:

Plus with the recent virality of OMG, this one's gonna be huge I fear and a perfect "follow up" for them :jonny5:

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Plus with the recent virality of OMG, this one's gonna be huge I fear and a perfect "follow up" for them :jonny5:

they’re giving us everything we need! 

 

and the public was perched for them yesterday :coffee2:

 

 

Probably the last few PAKs for Kitsch cause I can feel Zero is coming to stomp :jonny5:

 

 

The song felt like a SMASH until the chorus, that's when I remembered the song is a jingle and it should have a part like that lol 

But I actually liked it. Hanni sounds so good. :jonny:

Edited by LuneMon

I thought nmixx was the brand ambassador for coca cola? Why now New Jeans? 

 

JYP better hurry the f up debut NiziU in korea, they are the only hope left. 

The chorus of Zero is so so bad :dies:. It made Kitsch chorus sound listenable 

If Coca Cola pushes this NewJeans' song seriously

Everyone will all have that chorus ingrained in their brain in no time by the summer :deadbanana4:

25 minutes ago, katyberry said:

2 solo vogue magazine covers in less than a month:jonny5: they're coming 

 

Finally solo activites!! She looks gorgeous! I love her lil beauty mark on her nose, didnt even know she has it

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

The chorus of Zero is so so bad :dies:. It made Kitsch chorus sound listenable 

Um nooo. Nothing will be worse than Kitsch chorus. 

if Kitsch and Zero become huge smashes I can see a future trend in kpop for calm verses but messy and disjointed choruses

 

NMIXX had the last laugh

25 minutes ago, katyberry said:

2 solo vogue magazine covers in less than a month:jonny5: they're coming 

 

Their comeback is right around the corner 

SM usually start with this kind of stuff when the comeback is pretty soon so get ready :gaycat1:

Also IVE is safe I fear

 

Since Zero mentions a brand, it is automatically banned from being performed in music shows, right? 

 

Unless, NJ can snatch the #1 without a single televised performance  :jonny3:

7 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Is it Cus I’m stoned or is ZERO so excellent :jonny:

No, you're high mind is not fooling you sis! 

 

Zero is truly AMAZING! 

 

Source: me, a sober person

  • 🌟 Line-up: KINGDOM, Billlie, ICHILLIN', CRAXY, TRENDZ, CSR, HAWW, Ahri, Kwak Dong Hyun, X:IN, WE US

Pretty good line-up.  Plus a girl group debut where the youngest member is a '02.  So, take that that lazy '04 who was thinking she couldn't debut anymore.

 

:cm:

18 minutes ago, Flomik said:

if Kitsch and Zero become huge smashes I can see a future trend in kpop for calm verses but messy and disjointed choruses

 

NMIXX had the last laugh

And they ditched that "mix-pop"  concept, right when it's starting to catch up with the GP. Jinni teas :mandown:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.