Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

On 4/1/2023 at 5:31 PM, Lost In Paradise said:

ngl @Mel. kinda made some points.... Ahyeon sounds incredible and it's really starting to feel like she's gonna be THE moment

 

 

Would I lie?

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I'm sure ive will deliver one of the best albums in kpop :jonny5:

 

 

4 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Show Champion not even live this week. :zzz:

 

:cm:

There's always next week :gaygacat3:

10 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

It was revealed already 

All new songs we won 

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

:rip::rip:
 

 

Oh wow. So Blue Moon and Not Your Girl made it! :party: I'm not crazy about the live versions of these but I was wondering if I'll like it more when it's the studio version!

 

Plus, 10+ songs ?!! we cheered! :jonny5: Ate up BLACKPINK already with their 8-track "album" :mrpeanut:! 

newjeans interpolating the green light red light song for the chorus nnn

Not 50/50 having both versions of Cupid charting on Spotify global :clap3:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All NewJeans songs sound like one long song

it's getting boring

 

I know exactly what to expect, some melodramatic down-tempo production 

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

Oh wow. So Blue Moon and Not Your Girl made it! :party: I'm not crazy about the live versions of these but I was wondering if I'll like it more when it's the studio version!

 

Plus, 10+ songs ?!! we cheered! :jonny5: Ate up BLACKPINK already with their 8-track "album" :mrpeanut:! 

BP always on yall mind.

2 minutes ago, Aria0327 said:

newjeans interpolating the green light red light song for the chorus nnn

that’s what i was about to post. the rhyme went viral worldwide with squid game. im afraid the team behing newjeans are geniuses :ducky:

 

the chorus is so good!!

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

BP always on yall mind.

Come on, Teddy making 8 songs and calling it an "album" deserves a drag :mandown:

 

That is such a SCAM and should not be condoned! :oxygen2:

19 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

But Zero is an AD SONG, like, of course they have to pander to Coke.

 

Kitsch is a legit comeback song from IVE and it won't even have that excuse as a shield.

The chorus is still awful ad or not Lmfao! 
 

14 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I'm sure ive will deliver one of the best albums in kpop :jonny5:

 

 

Yeah, I'm not too worried if I didn't like Kitsch that much (even though it's not bad by any means, it's just underwhelming given how LD & AF blew me away). Since I know IVE's b sides and even their title track I AM has a high chance of delivering! :duca:

I was writing my review for ZERO but why did the chorus suddenly HIT for my 3rd listen? :jonny5:

another smash for the girls

their music is too good :jonnycat:

the chorus is really catchy i don’t get the complains, another great song and smash for them :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

The chorus is still awful ad or not Lmfao! 
 

That's the case with Kitsch's chorus too :coffee2:

23 minutes ago, Hazy said:

Jisoo back at #10 on global Spotify in Sunday’s update :clap3:

 

so proud :clap3:

 

she's almost top 10 in every korean chart as well (altho ZERO is coming :skull:)

 

I did not expect her to smash like this :WAP: see when u release excellence!

I'm happy All are smashing :clap3:

 

Jisoo, NewJeans, Ive and soon aespa and LSFM will also join them :clap3:

 

 

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

so proud :clap3:

 

she's almost top 10 in every korean chart as well (altho ZERO is coming :skull:)

 

I did not expect her to smash like this :WAP: see when u release excellence!

the song is very easy to listen to and suits her so much! no wonder it’s doing so good :clap3:

If this is true

then they're really about to EAT

 

are we finally getting BBHMM live performance?! :duca:

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

It was revealed already 

All new songs we won 

The real winning is Ryan Jhun scamming Starship into buying all those bugAboo songs he has no use for anymore.

 

:cm:

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

so proud :clap3:

 

she's almost top 10 in every korean chart as well (altho ZERO is coming :skull:)

 

I did not expect her to smash like this :WAP: see when u release excellence!

We need promo!

didn't she film like 2 variety shows? we need dates

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.