Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

signal is not even a bad song thats definitely at least top 5 or top 10 title tracks of twice

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

35 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

top 10 on all plaforms finally :clap3:

smashing with an amazing song :clap3: 

some people here just hate fun :eli: 

ngl I agree that other groups would be dragged to hell if they release a song like zero with that chorus (see ive, nmixx) but I personally love all of them 

An Everglow/Stray Kids stan calling NJ’s music bad :rip: 

 

Like you WOULD KNOW about good music.

32 minutes ago, Sugden said:

 

not a silly cf song charting this well :rip:

I knew the song was going to be a bit gimmicky but it is still great and have a lot of NWJs feeling to it.

 

We are not surprised it is doing so well :gaycat5:

Just now, jeanie said:

ngl I agree that other groups would be dragged to hell if they release a song like zero with that chorus (see ive, nmixx) but I personally love all of them 

but it’s a cf track, everyone knew it’s sponsored by coca cola and it will be an ad song so it’s expected :michael:

 

the expectations were low and they came through with a really nice bop

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

An Everglow/Stray Kids stan calling NJ’s music bad :rip: 

 

Like you WOULD KNOW about good music.

Um excuse me Pirate is better than 90% of NJ's discography wth? 

5 minutes ago, jeanie said:

signal is not even a bad song thats definitely at least top 5 or top 10 title tracks of twice

Don't the girls hate it too? I remember hearing Jihyo said it was her least favorite song

4 minutes ago, BellKat said:

I knew the song was going to be a bit gimmicky but it is still great and have a lot of NWJs feeling to it.

 

We are not surprised it is doing so well :gaycat5:

yes its great:clap3: good that i was wrong about it being a possible miss from that teaser

bop after bop:jonnycat:

 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Um excuse me Pirate is better than 90% of NJ's discography wth? 

No it’s not.

 

Unless you like dated, royalty-free sounding, top 10 rollercoasters youtube-type of music

1 minute ago, playboi said:

No it’s not.

 

Unless you like dated, royalty-free sounding, top 10 rollercoasters youtube-type of music

Rather listen to that than elevator music. 

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

An Everglow/Stray Kids stan calling NJ’s music bad :rip: 

 

Like you WOULD KNOW about good music.

First of all I never said that NJ’s music is bad? :rip: Hybe boy is literally one of my favorite Kpop songs of all time :rip:

 

Pirate alone eats up anything NewJeans have released, be respectful to the actual mothers thank you

 

signal is not even considered a bad song anymore after all those duds TWICE been releasing lately:deadbanana4:

coca cola masitda :katie2:

 

coca cola masitda :katie2:

 

coca cola masitda :katie2:

 

Signal deserved its hate, but I will never forgive the public for coming for O.O and Sneakers like that! Truly some of the most undeserved over-hated songs of all time! Sneakers and O.O both took months for me to get into, but once you get them YOU GET THEM! 


JYP really said quality only in 2022, huh? :jonny5:

Edited by Pluto2022

15 minutes ago, Josh said:

Um excuse me Pirate is better than 90% of NJ's discography wth? 

no thanks :heart:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Signal deserved its hate, but I will never forgive the public for coming for O.O and Sneakers like that! Truly some of the most undeserved over-hated songs of all time! Sneakers and O.O both took months for me to get into, but once you get them YOU GET THEM! 


JYP really said quality only, huh? :jonny5:

how do I delete someone else's post

 

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.768dcf0f3c4

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Signal deserved its hate, but I will never forgive the public for coming for O.O and Sneakers like that! Truly some of the most undeserved over-hated songs of all time! Sneakers and O.O both took months for me to get into, but once you get them YOU GET THEM! 


JYP really said quality only in 2022, huh? :jonny5:

I don't see TWICE here

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Signal deserved its hate, but I will never forgive the public for coming for O.O and Sneakers like that! Truly some of the most undeserved over-hated songs of all time! Sneakers and O.O both took months for me to get into, but once you get them YOU GET THEM! 


JYP really said quality only in 2022, huh? :jonny5:

sneakers over Signal? now you lost your damn mind.. I can honestly believe that sneakers is a cf song about some Nike shoes or something the way that chorus sounds while Signal is a masterpiece that is overhated

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.