Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Be ready for it but for sure it will do it first on bugs and Spotify :gaycat1:

I'm really excited for Zero's Spotify debut ngl. NJ is consistently growing with each cb, I feel like it's gonna outdo OMG with ease, but let me not jinx:gaycat1:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Pluto woke up bitter this morning :dies:

Edited by Tomek

5 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

both people underestimate NJ her

antis and their own "fans"

 

it's not some flop Startship Pepsi ad with Kang Daniel and/or a lot of girls from different groups

 

the marketing around this was very"agressive" 

from the amount of mediaplay and exposition

If I would guess, Coca Cola made this collab expecting a hit

 

the song itself is very NJ and so the mv

 

maybe explain why also feel so off when they say Coca Cola

probably was some demo they discarded and then chose Ditto instead as single

as an I-fan I cannot really feel that since I only saw a few posts on Twitter about their collab with coca cola and then the news about the song - but those were posted by some fan accounts so I couldn’t really feel the hype 

 

I guess this song is intended for the Korean market and any international success will be just a cherry on top 

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

I'm really excited for Zero's Spotify debut ngl. NJ is consistently growing with each cb, I feel like it's gonna outdo OMG with ease, but let me not jinx:gaycat1:

If they chart with a CF song in global Spotify that would be a first in general I were talking only about Spotify Korea but I would love to being proved wrong and they also smash ww 

 

:jonny5:

Just now, Hazy said:

as an I-fan I cannot really feel that since I only saw a few posts on Twitter about their collab with coca cola and then the news about the song - but those were posted by some fan accounts so I couldn’t really feel the hype 

 

I guess this song is intended for the Korean market and any international success will be just a cherry on top 

they've been huge since attention dropped 

multiple hit threads about them in Korea 

The drags literally any other group would get for releasing Coca Cola mashita :skull: wth was that

10 minutes ago, jeanie said:

what is your one sided beef against newjeans? and who's dragging another cf song, because I don't see anyone doing that here

How am I hating? :redface: You NewJennies stans are weird and love to circlejerk a lot. It’s as if people in here aren’t allowed to say something that isn’t 100 % positive about them, then what about all the other ggs that actually get dragged daily in here? So I’m supposedly a NewJennies hater just because I called out their stans for circlejerking, but all these other people that have dragged Jisoo, BP etc. with all these disgusting and direct insults aren’t? :redface:
 

Seek help

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Butters said:

The drags literally any other group would get for releasing Coca Cola mashita :skull: wth was that

is an ad for coca cola :rip:

2 minutes ago, Tomek said:

they've been huge since attention dropped 

multiple hit threads about them in Korea 

I know they are huge in Korea, I just wasn’t aware that their collab with coca cola is so big and well promoted domestically 

 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

How am I hating? :redface: You NewJennies stans are weird and love to circlejerk a lot. It’s as if people in here aren’t allowed to say something that isn’t 100 % positive about them, what about all the other ggs that get dragged daily in here? So I’m supposedly a NewJennies hater just because I called out their stans for circlejerking, but all these other people that have dragged Jisoo, BP etc. with all these disgusting and direct insults aren’t? :redface:
 

Seek help

but that’s what stans are doing? you’re promoting Stray Kids in here daily, one could think JYP is paying you for it :rip:

 

and the song is very on brand for them and actually good, especially when it’s only a cf song! of course stans will be celebrating they got an extra bop in between their eras :flower:

coca cola mashita coca cola mashita

0o3pIIJ.gif

 

the chorus is so camp when you think about it

 

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not people acting surprised with NewJennies smashing with this CF song, just so that they circlejerk each other and drag other groups with a “CF song” 

 

Like if TWICE back then could smash with this atrocious song back when they were the nation’s gg, then why shouldn’t NewJennies smash with a song that’s better even if it it’s just for CF? 

 

Newjeans wish to have WIGNAL in their discog

 

oh btw

 

Zero is totally cheapening their brand, it’s so dumb to release this :swan:

 

turned off the video after the coca cola nursery rhyme chorus

3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

is an ad for coca cola :rip:

Zero Pepsi oustold I fear

 

13 minutes ago, Hazy said:

as an I-fan I cannot really feel that since I only saw a few posts on Twitter about their collab with coca cola and then the news about the song - but those were posted by some fan accounts so I couldn’t really feel the hype 

 

I guess this song is intended for the Korean market and any international success will be just a cherry on top 

few days after they are confirmed as the new zero ambassadors they announced the song

NJ is the talk of the town so everything they do the public want to see

they are playing the right cards

 

I know Pluto is being bitter a bit here

but I kinda agree with him saying Twice 2016/2017 had the power

 

ofc in the end would not happening because aside their power around the gp

would lack the vision of how use it, meanwhile HeeJin is being a master of how do it

also the song would be very bad made for a cute 15s tv commercial

and not this feeling of a single like NJ

Edited by dlwlrma

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

How am I hating? :redface: You NewJennies stans are weird and love to circlejerk a lot. It’s as if people in here aren’t allowed to say something that isn’t 100 % positive about them, what about all the other ggs that get dragged daily in here? So I’m supposedly a NewJennies hater just because I called out their stans for circlejerking, but all these other people that have dragged Jisoo, BP etc. with all these disgusting and direct insults aren’t? :redface:
 

Seek help

you’re spewing nonsense about everyone forcing themselves to like the song and acting like them smashing with an ad song isn’t impressive at all :redface: if you said you don’t like the song and moved on no one would care

17 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

If they chart with a CF song in global Spotify that would be a first in general I were talking only about Spotify Korea but I would love to being proved wrong and they also smash ww 

 

:jonny5:

Oh wow this sounds so.... :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Flomik said:

what we're NOT going to do today is to trash SOTYgnal :coffee2:

 

too ahead of it's time christina aguilera gif | WiffleGif

Bestie, I love my TWICE unnies but that song cannot be defended 

fol-hottie-blinking.gif

21 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

 


:giraffe:

 

make kpop CAMP again

NJ leading the pack with ZERO I fear :giraffe:

Edited by aesthetic bih

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.