Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

 

I hope this is better than the last mini. It wasn't bad but it had no flavor.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I still can't believe that the man behind these is on Boys Planet

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like the resumé is BIG. 

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Fun fact, GFRIEND members just won their names and catalogue against Source Music.

22 minutes ago, newaespa said:

So Feb = aespa vs IVE vs Jisoo? :bird:

+ StayC and Baemon 

 

11 minutes ago, Pinter said:

People on twitter said jinni and chiba erii (produce 48) has joined the blacklabel :duca:

This doesn’t make any sense at all. I think it’s her fans who are spreading this rumors… 

Jisoo is just recording her album (which in YG means we are trying to find Jisoo material for her single, once we'll record it 4 months after picking it we'll release it 6 months later cause we didn't find time during that period to shoot an MV, oh and because we don't have fixed MV editor there might be another 2 months delays).

Still no new video of Baemon despite the first video dropping 1 week ago :biblio:. YGE is so out of touch, what’s the point of the long teasing? 

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Still no new video of Baemon despite the first video dropping 1 week ago :biblio:. YGE is so out of touch, what’s the point of the long teasing? 

It wasn't a teaser just an announcement, they probably still haven't recorded an album.

Okay I’m shook

 

 

 

 

Edited by fais_2311

[enter-talk] AFTER WATCHING 'THE GLORY', I HATE HYUNJIN EVEN MORE (pannchoa.com)

 

AFTER WATCHING 'THE GLORY', I HATE HYUNJIN EVEN MORE

 

 

is bullying in korea really that bad? i watched this show and was shocked tbh

1 hour ago, Narima said:

 

Ok I'm here for it!

 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

 

FATHERS :jonny6:

Very excited for tomorrow! I missed them as a group:jonny:

2 hours ago, Adama said:

 

3rd generation is really over :cries: … 

 

GFRIEND 

DIA 

LABOUM 

= disbanded 

 

LOONA 

WJSN 

MOMOLAND

WEKI MEKI 

= About to be disbanded 

 

MAMAMOO

OMG 

Chung ha 

= Uncertain 


BLACKPINK

TWICE
RV  

DREAMCATCHER

= Still standing 


RIP to this iconic generation, we will always love you Queens :rip: 

LABOUM have not disbanded, they're still active.

27 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

A mangroup :clap3:

 

We love men especially Rowoon and Taeyang :jonnycat:! 

 

23 minutes ago, Xalric said:

It wasn't a teaser just an announcement, they probably still haven't recorded an album.

They need to debut already

 

18 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

[enter-talk] AFTER WATCHING 'THE GLORY', I HATE HYUNJIN EVEN MORE (pannchoa.com)

 

AFTER WATCHING 'THE GLORY', I HATE HYUNJIN EVEN MORE

 

 

is bullying in korea really that bad? i watched this show and was shocked tbh

Apparently, yes. Especially in school and at the military (watch D.P, it’s also very shocking). 

 

 

Edited by Adama

12 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

LABOUM have not disbanded, they're still active.

Really?? I swear I read an article saying that they disbanded and left their agency :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.