Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Narima said:

 

full album please :jonny4:

 

33 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

I hope these accounts are real and not the bots to make the page move with random drama sixhwxbwjxbwjd jk :penguin:

hoping no one was jobless enough to make a dupe :penguin:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Hi my new favorite member. I read the part nugu and flops and I'm already interested.

Hello~ We have a lot of in common I see! Nugu groups will always hold a place in my heart. Saving them from disbandment becomes a habit eventually! :coffee2:

 

1 hour ago, Companion said:

Welcome new users :bird:. Some of yall made problematic first impressions but i hope you wont spread hatred in this thread were we already have a lot <3 

 

When we will have a big gg comeback?

I barely seen any hatred in this thread, at least for the 5 pages I've scouted back to back. I guess I am gonna have to get comfortable for few days to see it :jonny2:

 

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Welcome to you too :heart:
Btw, you basically stan the whole industry :dies:


Your taste is amazing cause you also stan all of my faves:  BLACKPINK, TWICE, aespa, ITZY, EVERGLOW and Stray Kids :clap3:

 

Thank you so much! Yeah, you can say that about me. My only specific go-to ults are DREAMCATCHER. But other than that, the rest are equally loved and get their streams. :heart2:

6 minutes ago, hammer said:

I barely seen any hatred in this thread, at least for the 5 pages I've scouted back to back. I guess I am gonna have to get comfortable for few days to see it :jonny2:

I think its because there was no major comebacks this period look again after Blackpink or Aespa releases something :swan:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Watch SM launching a male NewJeans :gayalipacat5:

NCT Dream could be the male NewJeans but they give them ugly music. I hope they give better ones to NCT Africa :penguin:

No way :bibliahh:

Is not too late to start promoting ditto and give a second round of promo to hype boy :gaycat5:

Imagine newjennies next week performing on music shows OMG and Ditto getting the #1 place :bibliahh:

 

Well at least we will have Ditto lives in encore stage :gaycat5:

 

 

3 hours ago, LCTV said:

Anyone else keep getting the youtube ads saying " are you upset you cant be a kpop idol because you werent born in korea?  " or whatever the

exact term was :deadbanana4:

I got that once. Cringe asf I was like am I that jobless 

3 hours ago, hammer said:

Since @newaespa used this an introduction, don't mind me doing the same!

 

My name is hammer - I use any pronouns! I been lurking for YEARS and thankfully this time I caught the registrations. My Stan list is huge. I'm mostly a ggs stan, but there are some boy groups that i adore (bangchan :bird:)

 

My main ult = DREAMCATCHER(handong)

My secondary ults are BLACKPINK(jisoo) TWICE(dahyunxjihyo) ITZY(chaeryeong)REDVELVET(wendy/joy (seulgi peaking :duck:) WJSN(yeonjung/dayoung/soobin) KEP1ER(youngeun) and some others that i like [loona everglow stayc chung ha aespa  fromis_9 purplekiss (g)i-dle pixy ive mamamoo]

 

I'm also a huge nugu groups supporter. Something about me loving the flops :coffee2:.

Fifty Fifty, Queenz Eye, Secret Number, ICHILLIN, Nature, Rocking Doll, ILY:1, H1-KEY, CLASS:y, ALICE, woo!ah!, AleXa. Literally, name a nugu group and i will gladly stan (they better have good music).:heart: Of course I also enjoy le sserafim, newjeans, nmixx(fav), ive etc.. those that are deemed from the "big three"! There are many idols i have left out (including bgs) ! Its not my first time on a pop forum, so you can say I know how to work my way around this. I am just glad I have more people to discuss K-pop with other than reddit!!:swan:

 

 

 

 

Hmmm an Alice stan we approve. Add XG to your flop faves list and ur good to go:smiley:

44 minutes ago, Adama said:

:duca: Hope BEP learned their lesson! We want BOP!!! And they need to push Isa more

 

 

 

 

 

Right?? She’s so perf 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Looks like the new rookies in here brought in the ads with them :giraffe:

This new ad influx is horrid I blame the ktrl rookies. Atrl funding the site by putting in tons of ads to stop it crashing from the new users I fear. I for one would happily throw that twice hater out in exchange for less ads but that’s just me. 

5 hours ago, BowWow said:

Omg not the children showing disrespect to their elders on day one

 

 anyway welcome <3

IVE's their impact i feel, and the fact i can't sing too, i am basically an IVE's member :swan:

 

 

 

5 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

perfect stan list almost the same as mine but you failed miserably with the last one you mentioned

 

jk welckme sis :hug: you tried it with the shade but I think we'll get along well :foxaylove2:

 

sis better avoid coming to this thread on the upcoming RV's comeback then since they have been missing since FMR, the comeback is NEAR

 

 

4 hours ago, elevate said:

The way you're so confident with some disastrous takes. Welcome! And be prepared to change your mind on Itzy and Twice so you can finally have that taste you speak of. 

No way i will poop on my sneakers :bird:

 

 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Unfortunately you failed to make a good impression the moment you shaded Twice. Anyways, welcome! :heart:
 

hope you can grow and fix your taste!

Thank you 

 

& you too sis, join the taste side :bird:

32 minutes ago, BowWow said:

I got that once. Cringe asf I was like am I that jobless 

Hmmm an Alice stan we approve. Add XG to your flop faves list and ur good to go:smiley:

Its brave of you to assume I don't stan XG. :ducky:

4 hours ago, hammer said:

I'm also a huge nugu groups supporter. Something about me loving the flops :coffee2:.

@Supervillain another one 

The days of the thread being littered with mindless discussion of the few top ggs are coming to end! :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Hazy said:

I’m not blaming or shading aespa but bad management and delusional stans! hope you won’t become one! :flower:

 

at least we can stan NewJennies and OldJennies together 

 

and wait for more Illusions and Lucid Dreams! I will speak it into existence 

truly a hater for snubbing the best hyperpop to exist in the entire universe, SAVAGE.

 

48 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

booo leave

join the taste side or you can leave too :heart:

GenZ KTRLERS have arrived, and they seem fun :clap3:

We need some new antis in here too, so the threads can keep serving entertainments! 
 

Welcome girlies - hope none of you is a dupe :rip:! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

who was that member last night that said born pink bangkok day 2 wasn't sold out :toofunny2:

 

 

33 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

 

this is really sad, damn.

nooooooo :gaycat7:

19 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

WJSN hinting at disbandment, TL in shambles :gaycat6:

I just started stanning too omg :gaycat7:

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

who was that member last night that said born pink bangkok day 2 wasn't sold out :toofunny2:

 

 

just thought about this too :gaycat7:

46 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

 

this is really sad, damn.

My TL is full with they are disbanding stuff 

 

:monkey:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.