Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Miley Cyrus said:

We did have one on old ATRL and I think the top 2 were Who Owns My Heart and Adore You 

 

miley-cyrus.gif

We need an update to push this trash outside of Top 20. :rip:

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 398.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

7 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

We need an update to push this trash outside of Top 20. :rip:

:biblio: just smile and nod y'all 

 

 miley-cyrus.gif

 

 you're probably a river hater too. get you some taste of my own.mp3

Edited by Miley Cyrus

3 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

:biblio: you're probably a river hater too. get you some taste of my own.mp3
 

 miley-cyrus.gif

No, I love River. You need to find a link to this thread.

5 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

No, I love River. You need to find a link to this thread.

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=581668

 

Sorry it was We Can't Stop and Who Owns My Heart that were top 2 

147 pages tho :eek: Godley can only wish to have a thread that long nowadays 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Miley Cyrus said:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=581668

 

Sorry it was We Can't Stop and Who Owns My Heart that were top 2 

147 pages tho :eek: Godley can only wish to have a thread that long nowadays 

 

spacer.png

10 years ago... 

4 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

10 years ago... 

It puts into perspective a lot happened in the span of 10 years

Dead Petz + Younger Now + She Is Coming + Plastic Hearts + Endless Summer Vacation

:alexz:

The fact that two of those eras were housewife eras. Oh Godley please spare us for the next era.

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

Rainbowland should be Top 15 AT LEAST.

No younger now track is seeing the top 60 be for real.

 

spacer.png

just listened to D.R.E.A.M, Slide Away & Taste of My Own in that order whew what a run that was :alexz:

Edited by Miley Cyrus

18 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Wrecking Ball is HITTING DIFFERENT for me lately. A ******* CLASSIC.

 

qW82HKa.gif

 

 

I'm still trying to wake up from this
From this nightmare, from this @Nightmare
Where everything is in its right place
But @wish is not there
No, @Scarsis not there

 

Cg21Iog.gif

 

 

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

I'm still trying to wake up from this
From this nightmare, from this @Nightmare
Where everything is in its right place
But @wish is not there
No, @Scarsis not there

 

Cg21Iog.gif

 

 

Suddenly, I can almost see @Miley Cyrus
Feel the heat of @Sexyzinger's breath on my skin
Scared to death that I'm only dreaming
Suddenly, I can see @Fastlane fading
Going on, but my @biomind101 starts racing
Scared to death, 'cause I know I'm dreaming

 

Cg21Iog.gif

I am so happy that Miley finally had a big comeback with Flowers, both commercially and finally getting recognized at the grammy awards. She has been working hard for so long and really deserved all the good things that have happened to her lately.

 

I just wish that the success of the song did not overshadow the rest of the album as much as it did, ESV did not really feel like an era.

Why is there still no official upload of the performance on YouTube? :biblio:

31 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Why is there still no official upload of the performance on YouTube? :biblio:

coming tomorrow at 12!


Grammy performance premiering on YouTube tomorrow :party: Promo :party:

1 hour ago, Miley Cyrus said:


Grammy performance premiering on YouTube tomorrow :party: Promo :party:

FINALLY :clap3:

5 hours ago, Fastlane said:

I'm really convincing to lead MC Discography Rate during March. 

Yasss do it :heart2: You could host it in the Miley base

 

Let me know if you need help, I've hosted a few rates & survivors on here 

 

10MBxdR.thumb.gif.d6ddea6a1d9692ab2a552d

6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Suddenly, I can almost see @Miley Cyrus
Feel the heat of @Sexyzinger's breath on my skin
Scared to death that I'm only dreaming
Suddenly, I can see @Fastlane fading
Going on, but my @biomind101 starts racing
Scared to death, 'cause I know I'm dreaming

 

Cg21Iog.gif

Milegend :jonnycat:

 

kinda need flowers to chart for the next 3 weeks so we can snag this khia achievement from the stiffies 

 

spacer.png

 

That’s quite the tweet :skull: 

 

spacer.png

 

14 million points tho 

 

spacer.png
 

Only 4 more million to catchup to fraud hits As It Was & Blinding Lights

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Just as I suspected… a 3 million update 

 

spacer.png
 

Valentine’s Day smash

 

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus

 

Watch all the way through, like the video, leave a comment etc! Let's make this trend on YouTube again :clap3:

 

On 2/8/2024 at 10:45 PM, Scars said:

The Grammy performance video was deleted from Miley's Tiktok page. It had nearly 7M likes.

 

I hate her social media team so much. :mazen:

 

We're back :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.