Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

16 minutes ago, wish said:

Top 10 after an entire year? 26k sales?

 

MILEGEND

 

:jonny5:

I’m happy to see flowers charting on US Spotify again I’m hoping this remains.

Next week will be flowers’ 52nd week she needs to maintain above 100 points or else it goes recurrent after that.

I wonder how many weeks she can remain in the top 25 with this Grammys momentum. 

I've got a fever vision that Miley has back to the cinema to be casted as Joni Mitchell on her Oscar-bait biopic, "Both Sides Now". :rip:

 

5 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:


Greatest gainer this week :duca: 

Does billboard post their chart tomorrow??

What a smash 

 

The impact this iconic performance has is crazy 

9 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

I’m happy to see flowers charting on US Spotify again I’m hoping this remains.

Next week will be flowers’ 52nd week she needs to maintain above 100 points or else it goes recurrent after that.

I wonder how many weeks she can remain in the top 25 with this Grammys momentum. 

 

Let's hope that Kanye West album bomb doesn't send Flowers to recurrent

He will probably free fall the second week though

13 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:


Greatest gainer this week :duca: 

Does billboard post their chart tomorrow??

She's taking it :jonnycat:

13 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

I’m happy to see flowers charting on US Spotify again I’m hoping this remains.

Next week will be flowers’ 52nd week she needs to maintain above 100 points or else it goes recurrent after that.

I wonder how many weeks she can remain in the top 25 with this Grammys momentum. 

I have a feeling it’ll stick around until Ariana/Kanye album bombs. So we have a few more weeks. :celestial4:

 

 

Bangerz charted for 56 weeks, ESV will surpass it and become her non-Hannah related album with most weeks on BB200. :jonny:

Edited by Scars

40 minutes ago, Scars said:

 

 

Bangerz charted for 56 weeks, ESV will surpass it and become her non-Hannah related album with most weeks on BB200. :jonny:

The album trailer is pure perfection. I can't stop rewatching it. Handstand is my favorite song on the album.    

7 hours ago, Scars said:

 

 

Bangerz charted for 56 weeks, ESV will surpass it and become her non-Hannah related album with most weeks on BB200. :jonny:

stable :eli: but this is excellent :clap3: 

21 hours ago, Scars said:

 

 

 

 

:clap3:

Happy was ended in one year :jonny5: wow back in the top 10 everywhere :clap3: 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Valentine's Day boost incoming :duca: 

Let's see what it'll look like this year :eek: 

What a superstar she is. At this point it's not the Liam controversy fueling it, it's just that good of a pop song.

Wrecking Ball is HITTING DIFFERENT for me lately. A ******* CLASSIC.

 

qW82HKa.gif

 

 

Hoping for 3+ million tomorrow for Valentine’s Day :duca: :dancehall: 

6 hours ago, Ghiles said:

her Believe

her We Belong Together

Now we need her Believe World Tour.

On 2/11/2024 at 12:41 PM, Green said:

Let's hope that Kanye West album bomb doesn't send Flowers to recurrent

He will probably free fall the second week though

How’s Kanye doing? Will he push Flowers to recurrent or not?

27 minutes ago, Hurem said:

How’s Kanye doing? Will he push Flowers to recurrent or not?

She’s safe. This week will be her 52nd and she needs to chart in the top 50 (which she will do) but after that she need to stay in top 25 or it goes recurrent. 
Kanye album bomb won’t affect her this week.

5 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

We need MC Discography Rate on ATRL :coffee2:

We did have one on old ATRL and I think the top 2 were Who Owns My Heart and Adore You 

 

miley-cyrus.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.