Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Sugababes - 'The Lost Tapes'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know this is good but I forgot HOW GOOD this album is. 

The fact that there are still more outtakes with this kind of quality. 

The way this flop line-up has left their stans with nothing for so long that they’re excited about a scrapped leaked album from a decade ago being on Spotify & wrapping paper. :rip:

1 hour ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

The way this flop line-up has left their stans with nothing for so long that they’re excited about a scrapped leaked album from a decade ago being on Spotify & wrapping paper. :rip:

Good lord. Did Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan personally hurt you?

8 minutes ago, savedthemixtape said:

Good lord. Did Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan personally hurt you?

I don’t like bullies, bores and Q-anon believers. Enjoy your wrapping paper though!

37 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Q-anon believers

?? Mutya? If yes then receipts pls

They absolutely destroyed Summer of '99 for me, the demo was much better! I really hope one day Little Mix' version will leak :jonny5:

I'm living seeing the original 'Babes haters falling apart :jonny6: I know yall by name from hating back in the day. Your days of reckoning have come :laugh2:

In my opinion the singles should have been

 

1. Today: this is an ANTHEM (plus the lyrics make sense given their complicated history). Very Naughty Boy vibes which was popular at that time.

 

2. Back in the day: this song is so NOSTALGIC... Very Sam Smith in his 1st era . I was thinking either this or Love Me Hard, which would be better as 2nd single. The 'back in the day back in the day' was very catchy, so this wins.

 

3. Love Me Hard: very classic Sugababes single . If this were released during peak, this would been a huge SMASH (think of Ugly, Too Lost in You, etc)

 

 

4. Victory: the most radio-friendly uptempo song for me. Flatline is great, but not commercial enough. Drum and Boys don't sound finished enough. Summer of 99 final ver is ruined. 

 

5. Flatline: final single to close the era

Wasn't there a user on here claiming Keisha had scammed people into giving them tracks? :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Mutya’s middle 8 in I’m Alright..

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

This.

I am so happy to have No Regrets and I'm Alright officially out :jonny: both sound so classic Sugababes. I love all tracks though :jonny:

The girls are teasing there are more surprises before the end of the year!

 

 

Fk07hCbWAAI8Qg3?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

4 hours ago, The Slayer said:

The girls are teasing there are more surprises before the end of the year!

 

 

Fk07hCbWAAI8Qg3?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

Please be a deluxe/side b with Love In Stereo, Too In Love, and a few more outtakes :jonny6:

Edited by BraveNewSeth
Words are difficult

Love Me Hard and I Lay Down are stunning indie-pop cuts.

love this album, though it feels kinda dated and overproduced at times.

 

I think the Richard X productions had to be taken back or sold.  Which is why Love In Stereo is gone (given to Bananarama), and Summer of 99 sounds worse.  Burnt Out was also sold, and the beat for Too In Love became a James Arthur song

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.