• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Virgos Groove

• wehavetostan

• Achilles.

• ATRL Moderator

Woohoo, first 10 votes today! I wasn't expecting that country would be the first genre where every nominee gets a vote.

14 hours ago, supaspaz said:

I was really looking forward to this thread. Thank you so much! It's cool to see there has always been room for surprises at ATRL Grammys. Kacey Musgraves winning BNA over Ariana Grande or Lorde! :bloo:

Edited by melco

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, melco said:

I was really looking forward to this thread. Thank you so much! It's cool to see there has always been room for surprises at ATRL Grammys. Kacey Musgraves winning BNA over Ariana Grande or Lorde! :bloo:

Pretty shocking, right? Especially when Lorde won Song of the Year. I have to chalk that up to a smaller voting pool in the first year, which was dominated by Swifties (Taylor swept, as you can see) that also boosted Kacey. Ariana wasn't a major pop star yet, but Lorde would have been the more obvious choice.

• ATRL Moderator

I am loving looking back on the ATRL Grammys that once was. Maybe to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the show, I will do a more formal revisiting of past ceremonies this month. It would also keep the thread active during the voting period.

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

I am loving looking back on the ATRL Grammys that once was. Maybe to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the show, I will do a more formal revisiting of past ceremonies this month. It would also keep the thread active during the voting period.

i've participated for most of these but don't remember much :toofunny3: some trivia would be cool, i get nostalgic just looking at the archive haha

if you vote for dance fever for AOTY, ill cash app or PayPal you a whole $1 USD.

• ATRL Moderator

My Love has GOT to win Pop Duo/Group :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, dweebz said:

if you vote for dance fever for AOTY, ill cash app or PayPal you a whole $1 USD.

• ATRL Moderator

Please make the right decision in Best Melodic Rap Performance, everyone!

• ATRL Moderator

REMINDER: You don't have to vote in every category. If there is a category where you are unfamiliar with the nominees, it's preferrable that you skip it rather than simply pick a name you know — or better yet, use it as an opportunity to discover new music.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, supaspaz said:

REMINDER: You don't have to vote in every category. If there is a category where you are unfamiliar with the nominees, it's preferrable that you skip it rather than simply pick a name you know — or better yet, use it as an opportunity to discover new music.

this should be pinned to the top of the thread

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

this should be pinned to the top of the thread

I added it to the official ballot. Should have had it there in the first place.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:07 AM, ahauntingnearu said:

Florence deserves it all!

TASTE!

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Janet said:

Why not just stick the noms onto a Google form? Would be way easier surely?

Yeah, that would probably work well at this stage of the process. I guess I feel like this gives me more accountability for who voted and security against any ballot-stuffing or other shenanigans.

9 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Yeah, that would probably work well at this stage of the process. I guess I feel like this gives me more accountability for who voted and security against any ballot-stuffing or other shenanigans.

I'd prefer that tbh. I'd happily redo my noms again 

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Janet said:

I'd prefer that tbh. I'd happily redo my noms again 

I'm not planning to change course this year. Maybe next year, but I prefer the current approach.

• ATRL Moderator

Well, we made it through whatever that was, so keep sending those votes!

I wanted to make my list yesterday but the site was barely available. Let me save the nominations before the owner gets back to work again lmao  :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

@Crashed, I can't even quote your post! Some funky business is happening.

• ATRL Moderator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.