Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Meghan Trainor new certifications in US

Featured Replies

 

Close Your Eyes (Gold)
I'll Be Home (Gold)
Title (Single) [Platinum]
Better When I'm Dancing (2x Platinum)
Title (Album) [4x Platinum]
Dear Future Husband (4x Platinum)
NO (4x Platinum)
Me Too (4x Platinum)
Lips Are Movin (5x Platinum)
Like I'm Gonna Lose You (7x Platinum)
All About That Bass (12x Platinum)

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title one of the biggest pop girl eras of the 2010s :clap3: Genuinely surprised Like I'm Gonna Lose You was the second biggest hit of the era. NO & Me Too ended up big hits as well.

 

Better When I'm Dancing 2x Platinum :eek:

Man, she was such a great seller, I remember. 

 

Always have loved LAM, to me it was the perfect follow up to AATB.

 

Me Too 4x Platinum :eek: 

''One hit wonder'' they say :clap3:

 

Dear Future Husband deserved to be a top 10 hit :jonny5:

Edited by youngpopariana

30 minutes ago, Renan90 said:

Title (Album) [4x Platinum]

Holy **** :flame:

 

Like I'm Gonna Lose You :jonny5: All of these tbh

46 minutes ago, Renan90 said:

Lips Are Movin (5x Platinum)

Should have also been diamond. But oh well. Still a smasha :clap3: 

Me Too really got the last laugh in the end. No did too since I remember it seemed like it was dropped quick. She really did always make some fun bops

People make it seem she was a one hit wonder era. But NO and Me Too were 4x Platinum hits. Her second era did fine   :clap3:

 

Also Title (album) being 4x Platinum :jonny6:

1. NO

2. Me Too

3. Kindly Calm Me Down

4. Hopeless Romantic

 

the way this era would've smashed :jonny6:

I will NEVER forgive the gp for not making her best song Better a hit or at least enter the charts at all.

13 hours ago, Breakdown said:

I will NEVER forgive the gp for not making her best song Better a hit or at least enter the charts at all.

LOUDER

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

kindly calm me down was robbed

taste :WAP: 

2 hours ago, Souvenir said:

taste :WAP: 

my most played song by miss m.train :chick3:

On 11/4/2022 at 12:21 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

Haters are fuming.

Wait do you use her now? 

 

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585 .

31 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Wait do you use her now? 

 

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585 .

Not really but she had some bops that people love to claim were flops and how she was a one hit wonder. More eggs for certain stanbases.

 

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.