Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Navy vs Hive: Rivalry Over?

Featured Replies

Fanbases of black artists should not feud. We should all unite!

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still see it on Twitter but not so much on ATRL. Riri loves B and she posted about B multiple times while B wishes Riri Happy Birthday on her website and I'm sure she's gonna send her flowers after the Superbowl. Both artists had retired though so maybe that's why the feud died. 

1 hour ago, Almost Home said:

So far all the set up threads on here I’ve seen have come from neither Navy nor Hive :michael:

 

There’s always going to be a lone user to drag the other on either side but most of us love and respect both. 
 

So many unworthy mid white pop stars hailed as the next coming of Jesus to be stuck trying to put down two black women that made entire generations of black girls proud to be who they are and see themselves represented while growing up.

 

There’s nothing to gain from comparing them other than giving ammo to bitter stans of other pop stars to prop up their mediocre white women who haven’t achieved 1/10th of what these two have despite the privilege :michael:

200.gif

5 hours ago, RussianRoulette said:

I mean Navy was always pretty chill. 

Hive has been incredibly vile towards every other female artist for years.

I feel like in their mind there can only be one black pop female singer.

So the rivalry was pretty one sided anyway.

:ahh:Nobody is buying this

There was never any rivalry, just the media pitting two black women against each other and y'all took the bait. Both have shown love and admiration for each other numerous times. Maybe it's time for them to finally collaborate so some of y'all can finally put this to rest. 

Imagine hate Rihanna or Beyoncé when we can join forces to hate Gaga which has a mentally unstable fanbase :bird:

48 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Imagine hate Rihanna or Beyoncé when we can join forces to hate Gaga which has a mentally unstable fanbase :bird:

Yeah let's stop hating on one woman so we can tear down another, worms...

 

OT: That fight never made sense to me. Both are QUEENS

I hope so, I used to be one of the few hybrid Stan back in the day. It was so difficult being in the middle. 

I’m sure there will be a resurgence of some sort when Rihanna drops her album, and people star to compare whose current project ended up being more successful :baseball:

Rih is effortlessly cool and hard not to love. I hate the rivalry and I will never buy into it.

8 hours ago, RussianRoulette said:

I mean Navy was always pretty chill. 

Hive has been incredibly vile towards every other female artist for years.

 

 

This fairytale :bibliahh:

not when the bitter Navy always camping and talking non sense on Bey and Taylor related thread :rip:

8 hours ago, RussianRoulette said:

I mean Navy was always pretty chill. 

Hive has been incredibly vile towards every other female artist for years.

I feel like in their mind there can only be one black pop female singer.

So the rivalry was pretty one sided anyway.

Rihanna stan doing what they do best, LYING 

Us Navy Kinda fibe to anything really...we don't start fan wars

 

6u9d14.gif

2 hours ago, Aramis said:

Imagine hate Rihanna or Beyoncé when we can join forces to hate Gaga which has a mentally unstable fanbase :bird:

I’m screaming jdjfjfj 

2 hours ago, Beyonceist said:

Rihanna stan doing what they do best, LYING 

You literally have a whole account dedicated to hating on Rihanna :rip:

You're actually the only hive member (not even sure if you stan Bey cause I see you more in Rih threads than I do in hers) that keeps this dumb fight going :rip:

5 hours ago, Aramis said:

Imagine hate Rihanna or Beyoncé when we can join forces to hate Gaga which has a mentally unstable fanbase :bird:

The good ole boys plot won.

 

see until Taylor and Katy’s non dancing behinds were fighting over dancers the other pop stars all won without need to distract and downplay and divide.

 

Gaga has risen as an Oscar winning legend and Taylor is a force.

 

Katy just wasn’t meant beyond a certain time but yes…the focus was to set up two fanbase to hurl vitriol at one another instead of just letting the other slay in their lane.

 

now cardi and nicki Stan’s have taken it to a new low but the same game is there. Divide, spew hatred and entertain us with the mud wrestling antics.

22 minutes ago, lonnie said:

You literally have a whole account dedicated to hating on Rihanna :rip:

You're actually the only hive member (not even sure if you stan Bey cause I see you more in Rih threads than I do in hers) that keeps this dumb fight going :rip:

And my point was proven. Usually only triggered and guilty people respond.

 

 

10 hours ago, Beyonceist said:

Rihanna stan doing what they do best, LYING 

Says the person who has a avi that's not acceptable by ATRL rules...maybe the mids should know about this.... 

 

6 hours ago, RussianRoulette said:

And my point was proven. Usually only triggered and guilty people respond.

 

 

Sis I've seen Navy start fights in here. You've proven 0 points....

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.