Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Khalid serves mpg debuts choreo

Featured Replies

WAIT he actually ateeee. And the song is a bop! Do I suddenly stan???? :chick2:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Fetch said:

He looks like he had fun doing that 

Not this:deadbanana4:.

16 hours ago, Modus said:

As if a gay would make boring music like Khalid...

Girl, really. 

 

This is cute, he looks like he had a blast. 

18 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Can a khalidnator confirm us?? I always thought he was a closeted gay but this seems very I’m ghei and happy. 

yes the streets have known since 2017

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

yes the streets have known since 2017

I knew it. The girlies in page one thinking we’re saying this cuz of this dance only :skull:

 

he seems happy 

23 hours ago, Beyonceist said:

I honestly RAN thinking it was Dj Khaled struggle bussing through choreo but I am still as entertained. Thank you.

 

22 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

If the GP sees this video hes over but the song is cute?

:rip: 

always thought he was one of the girls.

 

glad I’m not the only one. Anyway love that he’s dancing now, even tho the choreo is a mess :giraffe:

On 9/23/2022 at 7:52 PM, dooart said:

i dig it. i miss his american teen - suncity days tho. i was really a fan.

 

That free spirit or sumn like that album was still good but he started to fell off shortly after that imo. His days from 2017 to 2019 were amazing.

I'm surprised. His music hasn't lost any quality, it's strange out the GP abandoned him right after that album.

He needs another R&B track excellence like Location 

 

He's really lost with these bland Pop instrumentals the past few years:skull:

he's going a beat faster than the other dancers for 99% percent of this clip :rip:

On 9/24/2022 at 4:43 AM, Anomaly said:

A guy does some fun dances and y’all just assume that means he’s gay. :rip: I hate society.

:rip: literally

 

And then they will cry about toxic masculinity being perpetuated by /just/ straight men. 

His OTW song is still my jam, but I don't like anything since then 

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I'm surprised. His music hasn't lost any quality, it's strange out the GP abandoned him right after that album.

I don't know about the rest of the GP, but to me Free Spirit was one of the most bland albums I've ever heard. That album single-handedly made me lose interest in him completely. Maybe, despite the pretty good numbers, it had a similar effect on others.

17 hours ago, Armani? said:

He needs another R&B track excellence like Location 

 

He's really lost with these bland Pop instrumentals the past few years:skull:

He really should've pushed the Scenic Drive EP a bit more.

 

All those good tracks like Backseat, Retrograde, Open etc didn't deserve to go to waste wow.png

  • Author
18 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I'm surprised. His music hasn't lost any quality, it's strange out the GP abandoned him right after that album.

I haven’t liked many songs by him even since but I like this. 

I feel like there was tea that he was dating some yt twink that an ATRLer from his hometown confirmed. 

On 9/23/2022 at 4:13 PM, Anomaly said:

A guy does some fun dances and y’all just assume that means he’s gay. :rip: I hate society.

He is though. It’s well known among celeb circles. He just hasn’t publicly come out.

I just got done watching the video and the song is good and I like the video.

 

If he is coming out of the closet, now would be the perfect since he's not linked to any females and locked in the closet.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.