Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you still listen to Folklore?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, one of the most timeless records of this century. I can see myself listening to it until I’m on my deathbed. It’s my comfort album.

Yes, a masterpiece.


I usually listen to Folklore during the day and Evermore during the night.

  • Author
Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

Absolutely, one of the most timeless records of this century. I can see myself listening to it until I’m on my deathbed. It’s my comfort album.

This. It's still so magical. 

Only cardigan and sometimes august

 

cardigan is a masterpiece. The outro alone..  magic

  • Author
Just now, Hidden said:

Only cardigan and sometimes august

 

cardigan is a masterpiece. The outro alone..  magic

Should've won the SOTY. The lyrics are so on point. 

Now that fall is approaching, I listen to it more.

But it used to be once or two times a week.

Yeah literally all the time, it never gets old and all the songs have aged immaculately. One of the best albums of all time I fear :michael:

Not in full but yeah 

"This is my trying" is my fave

 

Actually a folklore -Evermore combo

This is me trying

Tolerate it

Dorothea 

Cardigan

Willow 

All the time and it's aged like wine, currently my second most streamed album of all time :jonny3:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Not in full but yeah 

"This is my trying" is my fave

 

Actually a folklore -Evermore combo

This is me trying

Tolerate it

Dorothea 

Cardigan

Willow 

The Ivy erasure :!ohno:

 

OT: I really want her to top this album iconic-wise, but I'm afraid there's no chance.

usually when it rains :worship2:right now reputation is back in my rotation 

Yes but Taylor’s best album REPUTATION >>>>>
 

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Yes actually, it still sounds so fresh to me :relax:

Also I almost always listen start to finish, it feels wrong to skip around.

Yes it sounds very fresh. It’s one of the most soothing albums I’ve heard.

Of course. It’s immaculate :clap3:

 

OTHs will continue to seethe over her winning AOTY for a third time, but in all honesty this record deserved it (even more so than the previous two imo). Its just a perfect encapsulation of the feelings of 2020 lockdown. It somehow perfectly encompasses its time of release, but at the same time it feels timeless like it could have been released yesterday or 50 years ago and you would never know the difference 

no. its kinda hard to go through the whole thing if u already heard it. not a lot of replay value for me

Idk if I’ve ever mentioned this out loud but I haven’t touched that album other than Exile and Epiphany since 2020 :coffee2:No tea no shade it’s an excellent album, just not one I use for literally anything :cm:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.