Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

 

Yeah, this could really be the About Damn Time of Q4 2022 and maybe even the 1st half of 2023 if Pop Radio embraces it and the song really takes off globally.

I hope radio gives it a chance. 

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

A hit on every platform and Tidal coming through :sistrens:

Based on how it just started on radio and how it’s already slaying streaming I don’t expect a high peak. It looks like it will probably spend a while in the top 10 tho. At the end of the day tho, it’s serving its purpose of giving attention and SPS to the album which will give it legs for a while. 

Might as well sit back and enjoy this one. This is definitely taking her through the New Year - it’s just too damn good. I hope she embraces it and gives us more singles before the next era. I already see this being a staple throughout the holidays as people gather. 
 

What’s also notable are the other anticipated female pop releases to come in the next couple of months. Looks like Bey will coexist like she’s always done. 

It would be top 10 on billboard if they had sent it to radio a few weeks ago 

1 hour ago, Timber said:

Based on how it just started on radio and how it’s already slaying streaming I don’t expect a high peak. It looks like it will probably spend a while in the top 10 tho. At the end of the day tho, it’s serving its purpose of giving attention and SPS to the album which will give it legs for a while. 

I see this performing the same as Need to know. Both songs went viral on tik tok and were sent to radio a little late.

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It would be top 10 on billboard if they had sent it to radio a few weeks ago 

Yeah, they needed to have decided on and sent a second single for pop when they suddenly decided to pull ( :deadbanana4:) BMS from radio. But let’s focus on the positive, this is performing well in so many important markets :celestial4:

1 minute ago, Flanders said:

Yeah, they needed to have decided on and sent a second single for pop when they suddenly decided to pull ( :deadbanana4:) BMS from radio. But let’s focus on the positive, this is performing well in so many important markets :celestial4:

It’s doing great. 

Crazy part is tbh I'm not even a big fan of this song I think BMS, Alien, VG, Pure, Move, SR are all so much levels better and I'd rather them getting this push but I think this is a genius single. It's MASSIVE in sound, retro, funky, fresh, sexual, controversial and it's sung by the legend of our generation. I just think it's too "on the nose" of a hit. Like BMS was kinda jarring and polarizing, but smashed organically because it's a damn bop. This song was kinda engineered to smash, which I think I appreciate because it shows she's still hungry. I genuinely thought she hated conventional sounding hits. I'm just shocked after how she ignored FYWB, Nice, and the masterpiece that is Heard About Us and pushed Apeshit. It's moments like this that make it so fun to Stan her (cause YES she was gonna push Church Girl and she didn't give af until the last minute to listen to the GP :lmao:). Anyways... The live moment at the Grammys with Nile Rogers and Sheila E will be her best performance there ever. :clap3:

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Scorp said:

Crazy part is tbh I'm not even a big fan of this song I think BMS, Alien, VG, Pure, Move, SR are all so much levels better and I'd rather them getting this push but I think this is a genius single. It's MASSIVE in sound, retro, funky, fresh, sexual, controversial and it's sung by the legend of our generation. I just think it's too "on the nose" of a hit. Like BMS was kinda jarring and polarizing, but smashed organically because it's a damn bop. This song was kinda engineered to smash, which I think I appreciate because it shows she's still hungry. I genuinely thought she hated conventional sounding hits. I'm just shocked after how she ignored FYWB, Nice, and the masterpiece that is Heard About Us and pushed Apeshit. It's moments like this that make it so fun to Stan her (cause YES she was gonna push Church Girl and she didn't give af until the last minute to listen to the GP :lmao:). Anyways... The live moment at the Grammys with Nile Rogers and Sheila E will be her best performance there ever. :clap3:

 

 

 

 

Cuff It, Heated and Summer Renaissance are all easily the big hits of the album!

4 hours ago, smoothkarmel said:


 

wow. Almost 8 million yesterday 

The increases day by day...:campfire:

It's being played on Skyrock (our biggest urban radio station here), I hope it gets played on NRJ and Fun Radio are next. 

Chérie FM would be cool, they usually only play slow songs, they go-to Bey's song is IIWAB (pff) but sometimes they play Naughty Girl, so maybe they could give this some spins. 

But if we get Skyrock and NRJ on board, the biggest work is done. 

10 minutes ago, BnPac said:

It's being played on Skyrock (our biggest urban radio station here), I hope it gets played on NRJ and Fun Radio are next. 

Chérie FM would be cool, they usually only play slow songs, they go-to Bey's song is IIWAB (pff) but sometimes they play Naughty Girl, so maybe they could give this some spins. 

But if we get Skyrock and NRJ on board, the biggest work is done. 

IIWAB still gets a decent amount of airplay on Norway's biggest station as well. The song was a certified smash here, she hasn't been able to top it since :sad:

7 hours ago, Scorp said:

Crazy part is tbh I'm not even a big fan of this song I think BMS, Alien, VG, Pure, Move, SR are all so much levels better and I'd rather them getting this push but I think this is a genius single. It's MASSIVE in sound, retro, funky, fresh, sexual, controversial and it's sung by the legend of our generation. I just think it's too "on the nose" of a hit. Like BMS was kinda jarring and polarizing, but smashed organically because it's a damn bop. This song was kinda engineered to smash, which I think I appreciate because it shows she's still hungry. I genuinely thought she hated conventional sounding hits. I'm just shocked after how she ignored FYWB, Nice, and the masterpiece that is Heard About Us and pushed Apeshit. It's moments like this that make it so fun to Stan her (cause YES she was gonna push Church Girl and she didn't give af until the last minute to listen to the GP :lmao:). Anyways... The live moment at the Grammys with Nile Rogers and Sheila E will be her best performance there ever. :clap3:

 

 

 

 

She excels at this sound, R&B, funky, feel good with pop hooks. It was the first song on the album that had me coming back to it. It’s similar to Love on Top and Crazy In Love. I love it when a song FORCES her to acknowledge it, Sweet Dreams did the same thing. I’m sure Columbia Records took matters into their hands seeing how Cuff It was rising and pushed it to radio. 
 

I wonder why she decided to have Break My Soul as the lead. It makes sense and yes it’s formulated and perfect for radio but she would probably pick something else given her sabotaging ways. 

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Triton said:

She excels at this sound, R&B, funky, feel good with pop hooks. It was the first song on the album that had me coming back to it. It’s similar to Love on Top and Crazy In Love. I love it when a song FORCES her to acknowledge it, Sweet Dreams did the same thing. I’m sure Columbia Records took matters into their hands seeing how Cuff It was rising and pushed it to radio. 
 

I wonder why she decided to have Break My Soul as the lead. It makes sense and yes it’s formulated and perfect for radio but she would probably pick something else given her sabotaging ways. 

U can call out Church Girl, we all know it was the song Bey felt the most

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.