Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Christmas songs had less of an impact on streaming and the charts last year compared to 2020. Let’s hope the trend continues. If the cards are played right I could definitely see this going no.1. The same way I knew BMS did. This song seems to have more longevity potential as well

Edited by ToraeGilt

I recently became obsessed with this one finally. Just in time for it to become a smash :jonny5:

The streams increasing day by day!:katie2:

 

I know Bey is fuming...

SPzs.gif

Imagine the damage this song could do with a music video release :jonny:

 

At least everything else is finally in motion. 

They calculate this by adding up each European countries Spotify charts.

CUFF IT smashing :clap3:

Maybe I’m overly optimistic, but this is definitely hitting the top ten in the US before Thanksgiving 

Edited by BeyIridescent

2 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

Maybe I’m overly optimistic, but this is definitely hitting the top ten in the US before Thanksgiving 

You may not be wrong. Pop radio impact is happening 1 week earlier than expected and with the visuals to look out far (hopefully this month) we have another hit on our hands

10 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

And if they don't, I'm blaming you for jinxing it. It's all Jude's fault, y'all. 

OE28L8P.gif

Don't worry. Whatever I say happens most of the time. :gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Break My Soul found dead in a ditch as it should :celestial2:

Its holding up quite fine. 

7 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

You may not be wrong. Pop radio impact is happening 1 week earlier than expected and with the visuals to look out far (hopefully this month) we have another hit on our hands

Wait, visuals are coming this/next month? Is this confirmed? :jonny:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Fraser said:

Wait, visuals are coming this/next month? Is this confirmed? :jonny:

Confirmed? A Beyonce project? Ur funny

 

OE28L8P.gif

This definitely has the potential to become one of her classic tunes :foxaylove2: I don’t see Break My Soul being remembered like that

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Shelter said:

spacer.png

I wanna say I told a few Hive sistrens from.the get go that all we need is playlisting, but im gonna keep it cute. Dragged them enough already

 

OE28L8P.gif

  • Author
Just now, Golden said:

I better hear this when I go out tonight

 

OE28L8P.gif

Tell the DJ to play the future #1 hit of the country. This should do the trick

 

OE28L8P.gif

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I wanna say I told a few Hive sistrens from.the get go that all we need is playlisting, but im gonna keep it cute. Dragged them enough already

 

OE28L8P.gif

Nice jumps in France 16 (+6) and Germany 25 (+10) 

 

I’m expecting good things from the Spotify update

 

spacer.png

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Nice jumps in France 16 (+6) and Germany 25 (+10) 

 

I’m expecting good things from the Spotify update

 

spacer.png

The way France and Germany are welcoming this smasha with open Arms because its the first time since 2013 where a Bey song truly works wirh our GP. They were THIRSTY for a new Bey song to play..Halo can only do so much 

 

OE28L8P.gif

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

Tell the DJ to play the future #1 hit of the country. This should do the trick

 

OE28L8P.gif

I'm also bringing a 'Where are the visuals Beyonce' sign

 

OE28L8P.gif

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Golden said:

I'm also bringing a 'Where are the visuals Beyonce' sign

 

OE28L8P.gif

Honey unless ur going to one of Beys private Renaissance Club parties, its not worth it.

If u are invited to one of those parties tho, hit me up, im free

 

OE28L8P.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.