Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Airplay US:

5.56 (+0,81)

 

And Pop is still not touching it. The girls are not ready for how hard this is coming. 

 

OE28L8P.gif

 

It has around 250 spins on pop, it'll probably debut in the next few days on the format

 

 

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

When I first read this, I saw -14 and almost cried :rip: 

 

 

What are the figures in Germany and France regarding the Spotify streaming Update?

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

What are the figures in Germany and France regarding the Spotify streaming Update?

I'm not sure about Germany

 

France — #33 [+5]

 
 
Super Freaky Girl, too
 

 

 

Edited by Lose My Breath

1 hour ago, tost1 said:

Does this sample her own Blow? 

No but it sounds alike. 

Which is why I don't understand when people say Blow was not single material. 

 

Cute update. The US is actually lagging behind. Is Beyoncé becoming local outside of the US? 

OE28L8P.gif

 

This will go top 10 in H100 before Xmas so there's no need to be worried about Xmas freeze. It'll peak next year (at #1), hopefully. :foxaylove3:

2 minutes ago, Jude said:

This will go top 10 in H100 before Xmas so there's no need to be worried about Xmas freeze. It'll peak next year (at #1), hopefully. :foxaylove3:

it’s also a Thanksgiving/Family Gathering anthem I fear

 

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

it’s also a Thanksgiving/Family Gathering anthem I fear

 

Gurl, the kids...

  • Author
8 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I actually hate that the Xmas freeze is coming. 

This is serving DSN by Dua trajectory, and we all  know how that ended. A NYE S smasha in the making 

 

OE28L8P.gif

18 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

What are the figures in Germany and France regarding the Spotify streaming Update?

-3 in Germany, but higher streams than yesterday, 181k (+31k)

46 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Airplay US:

5.56 (+0,81)

 

And Pop is still not touching it. The girls are not ready for how hard this is coming. 

 

OE28L8P.gif

The way this is going to be bigger than break my soul!  Global SMASHA

Edited by ToraeGilt

9 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

The way this is going it be bigger than break my soul!  Global SMASHA

Y’all are absolutely annoying. 
 

why get mad over a single from your fave artist being successful, it’s dumb af. Get out of here. 

 

EDIT: 

My bad, I read drapers post as sarcasm. Don’t get out of here 

 

?

Edited by Lose My Breath

20 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

This is serving DSN by Dua trajectory, and we all  know how that ended. A NYE S smasha in the making 

 

OE28L8P.gif

 

26 minutes ago, Jude said:

This will go top 10 in H100 before Xmas so there's no need to be worried about Xmas freeze. It'll peak next year (at #1), hopefully. :foxaylove3:

Yes, you're right. I was more saying that because it would have been #1 around December otherwise. 

OE28L8P.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Y’all are absolutely annoying. 
 

why get mad over a single from your fave artist being successful, it’s dumb af. Get out of here. 

Sis, what's wrong. That member doesn't seem unhappy about the success of CI. 

 

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

 

Yes, you're right. I was more saying that because it would have been #1 around December otherwise. 

OE28L8P.gif

 

Sis, what's wrong. That member doesn't seem unhappy about the success of CI. 

 

I think I misread the post from Draper as sarcasm, my bad :rip: 

28 minutes ago, Jude said:

Gurl, the kids...

The clean version is there for the kids. They won't discover the true meaning behind the words until late in life. 

OE28L8P.gif

 

 

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I think I misread the post from Draper as sarcasm, my bad :rip: 

LOL, it's ok. 

33 minutes ago, Jude said:

Gurl, the kids...

Y’all ain’t ever seen your aunties get down at the family reunion?

 

that’s why we got the clean version 

35 minutes ago, Jude said:

Gurl, the kids...

They gon’ roll up tonight

I still haven't heard the clean version. can't seem to find on Spotify...? they should put it on there asap

3 minutes ago, Flanders said:

I still haven't heard the clean version. can't seem to find on Spotify...? they should put it on there asap

https://open.spotify.com/track/3IHaiorYWOcr8Kzs85PWF7?si=bcrrciTUSAWkcUxqLSgOGQ

3 minutes ago, Flanders said:

I still haven't heard the clean version. can't seem to find on Spotify...? they should put it on there asap

It is. 

 

 

The success :clap3:

 

Two hit singles for an album with no performances or music videos, just quality :clap3:

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Thanks! This actually works great. this doesn't show up when searching for "Cuff it" for me, so something has gone wrong here. It also doesn't show up on her page as part of her releases. Perhaps only an issue in my country, what's it like where you are? 

3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

The success :clap3:

 

Two hit singles for an album with no performances or music videos, just quality :clap3:

And the fact that she could easily have 4 if she wanted to:clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.