Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

This is not how I remember it. 

She dropped 7/11 on a Saturday exclusively on Facebook. That was the only place to view. I remember the 7/11 thread and @Ressti making us all new avatars from the video. Then we started gagging at how the video was going viral. If I remember correctly, it ended up gathering over 19M views in 24 hours. All those views were lost because Facebook didn’t count and we also lost 2 precious days of tracking. The song didn’t leak. Short snippets of 7/11 and Ring Off were made available on some official platform that one of us downloaded after using their local library card. 
7/11 became available on youtube (on her secondary account, not Vevo) and on sale when the More EP dropped the following week.

The only person to blame is Bey, not Billboard 

You could’ve just checked the YouTube release date and the wiki release date of the EP to know that that’s not true. 

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

You could’ve just checked the YouTube release date and the wiki release date of the EP to know that that’s not true. 

Youtube release dates and wikipedia dates are not always accurate. People just put the “official release.” This doesn’t mean that’s what actually happened. 
We all had meltdown about her sabotaging 7/11. Mind you this was the same woman that released Flawless remix to soundcloud just few months prior. 7/11 video being a Facebook exclusive isn’t far fetched 

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Youtube release dates and wikipedia dates are not always accurate. People just put the “official release.” This doesn’t mean that’s what actually happened. 
We all had meltdown about her sabotaging 7/11. Mind you this was the same woman that released Flawless remix to soundcloud just few months prior. 7/11 video being a Facebook exclusive isn’t far fetched 

But that… never happened. 

I called this being the most single worthy since my first listen :clap3:

I think everyone is overreacting. This song is viral, so it won’t need h

On 9/17/2022 at 10:50 AM, Marla Singer said:

I don't always have an "ear for hits" but even I thought this sounded like an obvious smash from the first listen. I'm actually surprised Beyoncé allowed it on the final cut of the album, someone must've sneaked that past her. I bet it will be excluded from the visual album.

It is an obvious smash. I don’t know why people seem to be disappointed in the rollout thus far. Most of us would have never guessed that Beyoncé would give us a solo number one at the age of 40. Anything else is icing on the cake for me. “Cuff It” is the appropriate follow-up to her lead single. It’s rising on Tiktok and streaming organically, another feat that I honestly wouldn’t expect from her. I am feeling confident about her coming visuals. This is a great era!

Edited by BeyIridescent

Up to #15 (+1) on UK AM. 

 

Also currently at #14 & #62 on iTunes. 

  • Author
11 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Ok the playlisting is giving me real hope that they now realized to make Cuff It the second single. 

The amount of relief is far too much, but I cant help it. Faith restored a little today cause thats literally all it takes for Cuff It to really take off now: Radio adds and playlisting.

Im happy my constant negativity worked

 

image0.gif

This should give Renaissance more stamina on the charts. As, I've been more impressed that it's been stabilizing within the Billboard 200 :lakitu:

7 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

 

 

OK OK OK SO  POP IS COMING TOO :jonny:

so both CI and CG are being sent to Rhythmic or was CG cancelled?

8 hours ago, BeyIridescent said:

“Cuff It” is the appropriate follow-up to her lead single. It’s rising on Tiktok and streaming organically, another feat that I honestly wouldn’t expect from her.

why? she’s always shown a lot of promise on streaming and social media despite sabotage from her team.

As long as she gets multiple hits from the album I'm happy, even if she doesn't do much to help. RENAISSANCE deserves :hippo:

2 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

As long as she gets multiple hits from the album I'm happy, even if she doesn't do much to help. RENAISSANCE deserves :hippo:

This is how I feel, too. I just want the album to get the attention it deserves 

We need it to impact Urban AC too so she gets her third #1 for the era there :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.