Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Still doing good. 

Happy to see it increasing in France. 

I wonder why the drop in some countries like Germany and Iceland. 

 

Its just a drop in positions. I think streaming number wise it didn't really lose that many streams compared to yesterday. Its just very close

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 307.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Still doing good. 

Happy to see it increasing in France. 

I wonder why the drop in some countries like Germany and Iceland. 

 

I just think the songs in Cuff It’s range are probably all in close proximity to each other numbers wise. So I wouldn’t focus too much on the drops bc it’s overall streams seem to still be increasing in these markets anyway

It seems to do really well on Friday nights. Interested to see how it’s looking tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Still doing good. 

Happy to see it increasing in France. 

I wonder why the drop in some countries like Germany and Iceland. 

 

 

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Its just a drop in positions. I think streaming number wise it didn't really lose that many streams compared to yesterday. Its just very close


A rapper dropped an album and has 10 new entries in the Top 30. It gained ~9k in streams. 

 

So without it it would be +2. 


:duca: 

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It seems to do really well on Friday nights. Interested to see how it’s looking tomorrow 

I’m expecting a good rise in streams.

Positions are affected in several countries because of Coolio's passing and a few of his songs rising - Germany was impacted because an artist called Pashanim dropped an album which had several tracks debut. Streams are stable and increasing.

 

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I also feel like her quirky adlips (on words such as spaceships flyy) really add sth very interesting to the song. The production is also sublime and the hook, which is currently going viral on TikTok, is catchy af.

Cuff It deserves to outperform BMS imho 

Yes! BMS still hasn't fully grown on me and I kinda wish Cuff It/Alien was the lead :dancehall: hearing the full album I understand why BMS was chosen though

Well, the fans won. I hope she doesn't waste a spot for a single this era with CG and I say that as someone who adores the song. 

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

We need more payola

 

Coumbia open your ******* purse

We’re lucky they were even able to push cuff it a bit lol

Just now, KingB® said:

Bullying really worked. OMG

We need to bully for a pop date

9 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

We need to bully for a pop date

We've got a radio release on Urban/Rhythmic, the album uploaded in Dolby Atmos and additional playlisting over the last few days. Hopefully this is next on the list! :duca:

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

We've got a radio release on Urban/Rhythmic, the album uploaded in Dolby Atmos and additional playlisting over the last few days. Hopefully this is next on the list! :duca:

@giRLbye. please send this to pop radio

She is the only artists i've ever seen cancel a radio release 

  • Author

Columbia stepping into that meeting when they saw Church Girl being sent to radio while Cuff It was rising everywhere

 

CwSjwZd.gif

3 hours ago, BnPac said:

Well, the fans won. I hope she doesn't waste a spot for a single this era with CG and I say that as someone who adores the song. 

I agree love CG but she needs to drop the smashes.

She can still give us the CG video :gaycat5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.