Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Name something that triggers you

Featured Replies

extreme conservatives and incels

 

ls-0B9.gif

 

people who don't accept a.se.xuality as a legit orientation

 

ls-0B9.gif

 

straight men

 

ls-0B9.gif

 

  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most old people,they're bitter and annoying

loud chewers :pukey:

people who listen to shitty music out loud in public

people who are always talking,specially if they have an annoying voice, it just makes me want to scream shut up at them :toofunny3:

dogs barking, i like dogs but i would never have one because it's really irritating :alexz3:

5 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

• People who makes assumptions about me without asking in the first place

• People who can not communicate strongly

• Those are not emotionally mature enough to understand other perspectives outside of their own

you better drag us to church

 

spacer.png

Edited by Delicious

Left on read

Slow drivers

Future discussion  (my biggest tripper I legit get depressed and have panic attacks)

Giving oral (I never get it in return and it still triggers me everytime I do it, but I'm too polite to say no)

Allday haters :coffee2:

People that ghost others at the drop of a hat. Like, learn how to communicate and treat people respectfully :mazen:

  • Author
5 hours ago, Allday said:

Left on read

 

Girl same here :rip: I'm embarrassed to admit how much this triggers me

Conservatives

Religion

Most old people (for the 2 reasons above)

Groups of "gangster acting" young men who act like absolute trash in public places

Edited by katara

On 9/4/2022 at 9:05 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

Onions in food. Can't stand those stinky fuckers

 

8BjS03I.gif

Omg yes the worst ever. It would drive me insane as a kid when I was dependend on my mom's cooking. But ever since moving out and learning to cook for myslef I haven't had to deal with these f**ckers except for when I am invited for lunch / dinner somewhere. 

On 9/4/2022 at 9:11 PM, Mr.Link said:

People who chew with their mouth open. 
People who talk while they’re yawning. 
People who blast music with their phone speaker in public places

People who smoke in crowded public places

Don't worry karma is gonna f**k them up real good in the form of tinnitus :cm:

uncleaniness and disorder, they literally cause me to have a physical reaction. I pretty much diagnosed myself with having OCD so that explains that.

Edited by ANTIclimatic

when people touch your stuff like its a ******* public pub. leave my pens, notes and **** alone

 

when people ''talk'' to you but look at their phones

 

when you have to dumb down your language so some people can understand you

 

people who throw trash on the streets

 

whoever has any dirt on their white shoes disgusts me

 

 

 

ls-0B9.gif

Roaches, people who play their music too loudly at home or in their cars, run/stomp...etc

Edited by justjess

I have a roommate currently, and she's nice enough, but she plays literally everything (tiktoks, youtube, music etc) out loud on her phone speaker. I kinda get close to snapping sometimes and telling her to use headphones.

On 9/4/2022 at 8:00 PM, TheArgonaut said:

My mother.

 

I swear nobody can get under my skin and inspire the level of anger in me that my parents can. Thank god I live in a different country now.

People who walk slowly but take up the whole path somehow. If you're gonna be a slug at least move to the side... 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.