March 11, 20233 yr comment_23466514 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23466514 Share this post
March 11, 20233 yr comment_23467289 4 hours ago, MrLovett said: + Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23467289 Share this post
March 12, 20233 yr comment_23474935 Edited March 12, 20233 yr by MrLovett Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23474935 Share this post
March 12, 20233 yr comment_23475353 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23475353 Share this post
March 12, 20233 yr comment_23475532 ^ he told me on discord that he wanted me to have the thread so make me the OP please <3 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23475532 Share this post
March 12, 20233 yr comment_23475739 + Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23475739 Share this post
March 13, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23477457 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23477457 Share this post
March 13, 20233 yr comment_23484015 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23484015 Share this post
March 13, 20233 yr comment_23484036 3 minutes ago, MrLovett said: This is new update on that topic , weird to merge but I get it why you want it to be merged Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23484036 Share this post
March 13, 20233 yr comment_23484046 Just now, FolkLover1989 said: This is new update on that topic , weird to merge but I get it why you want it to be merged You get why I want it merged? It's literally about the same thing. If there's an update... the original topic gets updated. I'm confused why you're trying to fabricate a vendetta of some sort. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23484046 Share this post
March 13, 20233 yr comment_23484071 3 minutes ago, MrLovett said: You get why I want it merged? It's literally about the same thing. If there's an update... the original topic gets updated. I'm confused why you're trying to fabricate a vendetta of some sort. ok as mods wish idm Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23484071 Share this post
March 13, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23484617 20 hours ago, Marvin said: + The topic should be in Music Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23484617 Share this post
March 14, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23486928 These please Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23486928 Share this post
March 15, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23492871 21 hours ago, wehavetostan said: These please + Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23492871 Share this post
March 15, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23494690 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23494690 Share this post
March 16, 20233 yr comment_23499582 On 3/13/2023 at 9:44 PM, Marvin said: + The topic should be in Music And why was the EP thread given to the other member when there was no confirmation when he made it? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23499582 Share this post
March 16, 20233 yr comment_23499612 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23499612 Share this post
March 17, 20233 yr comment_23509437 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23509437 Share this post
March 17, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23510352 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23510352 Share this post
March 18, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23516393 People using Base to post absolutely everything is Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23516393 Share this post
March 18, 20233 yr comment_23516401 1 minute ago, Marvin said: People using Base to post absolutely everything is I posted mine in Charts & Sales.. unless you’re talking about the other thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23516401 Share this post
March 18, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23516417 Just now, WeFoundTrouble said: I posted mine in Charts & Sales.. unless you’re talking about the other thread I was Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23516417 Share this post
March 18, 20233 yr comment_23516578 33 minutes ago, Marvin said: People using Base to post absolutely everything is The way you keep spamming this thread like it's problematic for your living, go outside Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23516578 Share this post
March 18, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23516731 I’m on mobile so I just locked the thread in the Base section. Unnecessary since there is already a chart section thread for it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23516731 Share this post
March 19, 20233 yr comment_23521227 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/413354-thread-merge-requests-link-the-op/page/10/#findComment-23521227 Share this post
Create an account or sign in to comment