Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Wembley stadium: highest grossing MPG dates

Featured Replies

1. Madonna, Sticky & Sweet Tour - $16,235,001

 

2. Pink, Beautiful Trauma tour - $19,315,393 (2 shows) ($9,657,696 average)

3. Beyoncé, Formation Tour - $18,891,359 (2 shows) ($9,445,680 average)

4. Taylor Swift, Reputation Tour - $14,413,851 (2 shows) ($7,206,926 average)

 

Any surprises?

 

FernGw.gif

 

 

* this list only includes officially reported concert grosses from Pollstar / BB for solo MPG acts. This sadly excludes Adele's shows.

* since there is no way of knowing individual concert grosses, this list is based on average gross. for instance, Pink's first show might have grossed $11m and second $8m  but that data is not available to us. 

* all numbers are adjusted for inflation, for fairness. 

* feel free to add more information if I missed any. 

 

Edited by Jjang

Out of curiosity, which MPG have done shows in Wembley who are not listed here.

 

also who has done stadium shows in London but not in wembley? I know Gaga and Rihanna have.  

2 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Out of curiosity, which MPG have done shows in Wembley who are not listed here.

 

also who has done stadium shows in London but not in wembley? I know Gaga and Rihanna have.  

Adele, she gathered 195,000 people from 2 dates.

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Out of curiosity, which MPG have done shows in Wembley who are not listed here.

 

also who has done stadium shows in London but not in wembley? I know Gaga and Rihanna have.  

Rihanna did do Wembley for Anti 

  • ATRL Moderator

I thought Madonna’s London show grossed $11M?

 

spacer.png

Edited by Devin

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Out of curiosity, which MPG have done shows in Wembley who are not listed here.

 

also who has done stadium shows in London but not in wembley? I know Gaga and Rihanna have.  

I believe Anti World Tour was at Wembley.

 

Most touring acts go to London Stadium, Twickenham, or Tottenham Hotspur nowadays.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Devin said:

I thought Madonna’s London show grossed $11M?

 

spacer.png

This is all adjusted for inflation gross... as mentioned in the OP. 

 

Non adjusted

 

Madonna - $11.8m

 

Pink - $8.3m 

Bey - $7.65m 

Taylor - $6.1m 

 

Edited by Jjang

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

so madonna put the tickets at a very high price, despicable

Did she force the 74,000 people to buy the tickets? :cm:

3 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

so madonna put the tickets at a very high price, despicable

Why is that despicable? Because you can’t afford it? It’s her tour, she puts the price she wants and people buy it if they want. And the entire tour was sold out, so I guess people don’t care.

17 minutes ago, XtianB said:

Rihanna did do Wembley for Anti 

Oh whoops.  It seems like many of her fans, I skipped that one.  

Edited by byzantium

5 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Oh whoops.  It seems like many of her fans, I skipped that one.  

Now....

 

spacer.png

Spice Girls - 221,971 / 221,971 / $27,571,100 (€9,190,366 per show) 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Oh whoops.  It seems like many of her fans, I skipped that one.  

:skull:

  • Author
Just now, Keeandga said:

Spice Girls - 221,971 / 221,971 / $27,571,100 (€9,190,366 per show) 

And they are solo MPGs exactly how? 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

And they are solo MPGs exactly how? 

I didn’t read the solo bit, oops. 
I mean grossing that much, makes MGG. 

34 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Out of curiosity, which MPG have done shows in Wembley who are not listed here.

 

also who has done stadium shows in London but not in wembley? I know Gaga and Rihanna have.  

Gaga did Twickenham with the BTW Ball

  • Author
51 minutes ago, ElectricFrancis said:

Gaga did Twickenham with the BTW Ball

There's other London dates but I thought it would be exhausting to look all of them up plus comparing the same venues seems like more of a valid comparison to me. 

 

But there's other dates, like: 

 

Twickenham Stadium :

 

Rihanna, Diamonds Tour - $11,009,839 (average $5,504,920) 

Lady Gaga, Born This Way Ball - $13,826,993 (average $6,913,496) 

 

Hyde Park :

 

Madonna, MDNA tour - $8,664,011 

 

Edited by Jjang

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

so madonna put the tickets at a very high price, despicable

And 75k people still bought those expensive tickets :gaydonnacat1:

I saw Bey and Spice Girls there :clap3: iconic shows at an iconic plscr

  • Author
3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

And 75k people still bought those expensive tickets :gaydonnacat1:

Simple logic gaydonnacat1.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.