Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Artists with only One Remembered Hit?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jude said:

Cher. Who else?

If I Could Turn Back Time and Believe :toofunny2:

 

OT: Los Del Rio - Macarena

Leona Lewis sadly.

 

Better In Time and Run also did kinda well but I feel like after all this time, only Bleeding Love is remembered.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

If I Could Turn Back Time and Believe :toofunny2:

 

OT: Los Del Rio - Macarena

Believe is only her remembered hit sorry just #statingfacts

 

not when this exists 

Edited by pearlmercury

I would say Zayn, Pillowtalk, but I don't think it's remembered.

 

One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful, thanks Harry for keeping it alive or they wouldn't even have that

52 minutes ago, Jude said:

Believe is only her remembered hit sorry just #statingfacts

KEEPTELLINGYOURSELF.gif?quality=80&w=720

7 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I would say Zayn, Pillowtalk, but I don't think it's remembered.

 

One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful, thanks Harry for keeping it alive or they wouldn't even have that

Not when Dusk TIll Dawn has more total streams than Harry's most listened song:jonnycat:

Cher, Mariah, Kate Bush,

Cher?

 

I Got You Babe is one of the defining songs of the 60s

Gypsies Tramps and Thieves was a hit for her in the 70s

If I Could Turn Back Time is an 80s classic

Shoop Shoop (In His Kiss) was HUGE in Europe

 

I would even say Bang Bang (the one Gaga covered for C2C) and Woman's World are known too

Edited by Pikachoo

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Believe is only her remembered hit sorry just #statingfacts

??? If I Could Turn Back Time is very remembered, I've seen people perform it at karaoke sessions and play it at parties. 

 

OT: Carly Rae Jepsen -- Love you gorge but :monkey: RAWM is only remembered by art gays. 

Edited by themroshawottguy

9 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:



Mariah

Always Be My Baby & We Belong Together is remembered....

 

Fantasy also resurged but that's mainly cuz of that Latto song 

Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Grace kelly by Mika

Lost on you by LP

Mr Brightside by the Killers

 

43 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Demi - Cool For The Summer

 

RryALlk.thumb.jpg.4321896c20de2e91d9aa66

not when Heart Attack and Sorry Not Sorry are right there :WAP:, in fact CFTS wasn't even in Demi's top 10 most streamed songs until this year. Now it's #1 bc of the viral Tiktoks LOL, it actually plummeted Heart Attack's hype which was about to explode as well.

 

ONE MOST REMEMBERED HIT.... that's hard. I don't want to choose a one hit wonder cause that feels like cheating.

 

 

 

My hot Melbourne boys

Round & round was my fave but think everyone only knows this hit. Never came back after that ??

17 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

Lady Gaga - Shallow

Kylie Minogue - La La La

Nobody even remembers shallow 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Jude said:

Cher. Who else?

You lied with the first post, so I'll have to close it. 

 

Be well!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.