Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Does Britney actually like her music post Circus?

Featured Replies

No, and I am even certain she hates her fans too. Let us not forget, they made her dance like a chained russian bear, as her dad was getting more and more money! Free Britney

I’m going to go with NO!

 

 Since she was literally forced to record FF & Glory. 
 

And she was barely present for BJ recording. I highly doubt she even wanted to record Circus.

 

I think BO was her last truly interested album she recorded.

I doubt she's liked anything about her music post Blackout. I mean didn't she initially have more Blackout songs than Circus on the Circus tour?

 

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow Army :gaycat6:

I believe she enjoyed glory But I don’t think she enjoyed Britney Jean or femme fatale both albums she clearly cared very little for. 

49 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I’m not Britney, sorry. 

 

45 minutes ago, _Fey said:

I'll ask her next time I see her.

:rip:

OT: She definitely resents Femme Fatale and dislikes BJ (because of the end result) but I feel Glory was her first album since a long time where she could express herself. 

Some people pretending to be Britney in here :rip:

 

Britney has stated multiple times how much she enjoys performing Work *****. She said that she loved Alien and wanted it as a single. She also showed a lot of enthouthiasm during Glory and clearly enjoyed creating the album.

 

We don't know for the rest.

We'll see whenever she decides to do another performance/show/tour, but it's clear to me she likes Glory. While she ignores most of FF and BJ.

She definetly liked Glory

 

the poor souls who actually DRAGGED her, having the Audacity to say No or even comment :ahh:

we know yall fans, but I guess u missed her commentary of songs and etc

She definitely likes Glory, remember when she said she wanted to perform Glory tracks at POM but her team refused.

She definitely has her favorites from each record but it's obvious she resented the run of Circus through Britney Jean where she mentioned "albums were brought to her for her to record" while with Glory, she had more of a say, producers/writers/people working with her who were fans and understood her to help craft her vision.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.